Profile for Picky Buyer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 151

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Picky Buyer "Picky buyer" RSS Feed (Louisiana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
TropiShade 9-Feet Bronze Aluminum Market Rust Polyester Umbrella cover (Base sold seperately)
Price: $58.43
21 used & new from $45.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice umbrella, seems OK I would buy again considering ..., June 26, 2015
Nice umbrella, seems OK I would buy again considering the price. I have seen better but they are all much more expensive.

YTX14-BS Xtreme Volts AGM Battery
YTX14-BS Xtreme Volts AGM Battery
Offered by Impact Battery
Price: $59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery, June 26, 2015
Battery arrived super quick. Like the fact there is no messy acid to pour into it. It comes filling already and it can't leak. YEA!

Hunter Rotor Adjustment Tool
Hunter Rotor Adjustment Tool
Offered by Drip Depot, Inc
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars IF you have a hunter sprinkler head you need one of these to change the settings., June 26, 2015
This review is from: Hunter Rotor Adjustment Tool
does what it needs to do

DTA NockTurnal S Lighted Nocks Red 3 pack
DTA NockTurnal S Lighted Nocks Red 3 pack
Offered by total.sports.llc
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Find that Lost Arrow after Dark, March 3, 2015
I used these last season and really liked them. Easy to put on and replace. Light nice and bright after 12 hours. Did not affect arrow flight

Aylio Coccyx Orthopedic Comfort Foam Seat Cushion (Gray)
Aylio Coccyx Orthopedic Comfort Foam Seat Cushion (Gray)
Offered by Aylio Wellness
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sore Behind after long drives - here is the solution, March 3, 2015
I bought this for my wife. Her bum starts hurting 45 minutes into a drive and we had an 18 hour drive ahead of us. She used it on the long ride and didn't complain once. How great is that!!
I know she is glad I got it for her. It does make you sit up higher in the seat by about 2 inches. Was not a problem for her driving or riding. Recommend to other

Premium Leather Snowmobile Mittens Gauntlet Snow Ski Cold Weather ( L Large )
Premium Leather Snowmobile Mittens Gauntlet Snow Ski Cold Weather ( L Large )
Offered by Typhoon Sports
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY SNOW BLOWING GLOVES THAT WORK, March 3, 2015
I am new to Massachusetts. All the gloves I had failed to keep my hands warm while snow blowing. these guys got the job done.
My neighbor has the mitts that are used in the army and are also available on amazon. They work great to but these are leather and water resistant. I like the long cuffs. they keep the know off your hands and out of the mitts.
It would be nice if they were a little more flexible but you know, everything could be improved.

Love these, you will not regret the purchase.

Zinsser 2861 SureGrip Seam & Repair Adhesive Tube, 2-Ounce
Zinsser 2861 SureGrip Seam & Repair Adhesive Tube, 2-Ounce
Price: $6.01
18 used & new from $2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great at getting the corners of old wall paper to ..., November 10, 2014
Have used this before. Works great at getting the corners of old wall paper to stick back down and stay down. This is second time buying the same product. I am a believer.

Custom Coat BLACK 4 Liter Urethane Spray-On Truck Bed Liner Kit with (FREE) SPRAY GUN
Offered by TCP Global Corp
Price: $109.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, November 10, 2014
Love this product, after spending about 1 hours prepping the truck bed I applied this product per the instructions. I was simply amazed at how good the truck bed looks now. Be sure to tape off areas you don't want this stuff, overspray does come off with mineral oil, at least when is has not dried.

The spray gun works like a charm. I am so please with how this project has turned out. I will review this product again in 6 months after the spray in liner has had some usage. At this point would highly recommend!

Namaste
Namaste
Price: $13.99
44 used & new from $5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE Centering Music, August 14, 2014
This review is from: Namaste (Audio CD)
Great set of mystical music. I use these songs while getting massage therapy.
Very Centering.

Ideas And Opinions
Ideas And Opinions
by Albert Einstein
Price: $11.24
126 used & new from $2.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the Faint Hearted., August 14, 2014
This review is from: Ideas And Opinions (Paperback)
Text is a difficult read for me. I was hoping for something that told me more about his personal life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16