Profile for therealcheesecake > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

therealcheesecake RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite pair of jeans, July 16, 2013
These jeans are the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn, and became my favorite pair of jeans from the first day I put them on. The elasticity of the waist band eliminates the need for a belt, and the interior feels incredibly soft. Excellent quality for the price!

Raxxess RAX Unitray Universal Rack Tray UNS1
Raxxess RAX Unitray Universal Rack Tray UNS1
Offered by American Musical Supply
Price: $27.20
34 used & new from $23.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and well-built tray, May 23, 2013
The tray is durable, well-made (ideal for ventilating my cluster of Mac Minis) and fits perfectly into any rack enclosure. I bought it after buying a significantly cheaper rack tray from an office surplus supply store, and suffering through odd measurements and poor design of the other tray. Finally decided I would go pro and get this tray - it was a great decision!

SE MZ101B Helping Hands with Magnifying Glass
SE MZ101B Helping Hands with Magnifying Glass
Offered by WRM LIGHTING
Price: $6.15
37 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for electronics hobbyists, May 23, 2013
This is the perfect (and I believe, standard) tool for holding PCB boards. It's a wonderfully crafted tool, the only problem is that the joints can get loose unless you keep them really tight using pliers.

Built Laptop Backpack Medium (Wood Grain Black)
Built Laptop Backpack Medium (Wood Grain Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars A seriously cool backpack if you only have a computer, May 12, 2013
I bought this backpack when it was going for a fourth of the current price on Amazon (back when it was one of those products you stumble upon from a random Amazon quest during a particularly boring lecture). At the time, I was amazed that such a cool backpack was going for twenty bucks, so I bought it and switched over. Since I'm a CS major, all I ever need to take with me is a laptop, and this backpack served that purpose wonderfully. It's also really good for upping your street rep, which is especially important when you're majoring in a subject like computer science.

I would not recommend it for anyone who has books or anything big to carry - it is very tough to expand, and my 15" macbook pro is the tallest laptop that can fit into it.

Irwin Industrial Tools 2078300 8-Inch Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper with ProTouch Grips
Price: $19.48
74 used & new from $19.04

5.0 out of 5 stars An open letter to the inventor of this marvelous tool, April 25, 2013
I had grown accustomed to the traditional wire cutter, which required me to use considerable force to strip thick wires. This wire cutter takes care of everything, letting you cut wires with barely any effort at all. I spent more time than I should have trying to find out who is the genius behind this marvelous invention, but wasn't able to find a good answer. So, if you happen to be the inventor of this device reading this Amazon review, and also happen to be at Murphy's Pub in Champaign, Illinois on a Friday night, please let me know as I would love to buy you a beer.

LCM Home Fashion 6-Bar Freestanding Towel Warmer, Drying Rack
LCM Home Fashion 6-Bar Freestanding Towel Warmer, Drying Rack
Price: $62.99
6 used & new from $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite thing about the first world, February 27, 2013
This towel rack really makes me love the first world. Burning fossil fuels for the sake of that fleeting sense of warmth when picking up a towel? Count me in. I love this towel rack - I wall mounted it in my closet, and it has completely eliminated the odors from my wet towels. It's a sleek, modern looking rack, and the color of the rack complements any wall color very well.

Kings Brand Modern Design Chrome Finish With Glass Top Cocktail Coffee Table
Kings Brand Modern Design Chrome Finish With Glass Top Cocktail Coffee Table
Offered by eHomeProducts
Price: $88.95
5 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant, February 27, 2013
This is an amazing coffee table. One of the main fears I had when buying it is that something really heavy would land on it someday, and it would snap in two. However, after some initial stress testing, I found that the glass is very thick, very scratch-resistant, and incredibly easy to clean. All in all, this is a simple, minimalistic table that goes well with a low-height contemporary sofa.

The Unofficial LEGO Technic Builder's Guide
The Unofficial LEGO Technic Builder's Guide
by Pawel Kmieć
Price: $22.64
91 used & new from $15.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly an incredible and unparalleled Lego building guide, February 27, 2013
I've been playing with Legos, and specifically Lego Technic, for over a decade now. Therefore, I approached this book with a bit of skepticism. However, only a couple pages into the book, I saw how little experience I really had in the Technic system. The author of this book has an incredibly deep knowledge of Lego and the Technic system, and the sheer creativity of some of the building techniques left me awed and inspired. Simply put, this is an excellent read for anyone, from beginner to expert.

iTouchless Stainless Steel Bio-Matic Fingerprint Deadbolt Door Lock (Right Handle)
Price: $328.65
8 used & new from $199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lock, great customer service, February 27, 2013
Installing this lock in a new door is so easy - just cut the door according to the template, screw the screws, and you're set. It is so cool and high tech looking, and I've had it in for many months now and it still works perfectly.

When the unit got to me, there was no instruction manual on how to actually set up the fingerprints and keypad. After contacting customer service, a very friendly woman scanned and sent me the entire manual in less than 10 minutes. The combination of awesome product and awesome customer service easily warrants the 5 star rating.

Floracraft 2-5/8 Inch x3-1/2 Inch x7-7/8 Inch Floral Foam Blocks - 6PK/Green
Floracraft 2-5/8 Inch x3-1/2 Inch x7-7/8 Inch Floral Foam Blocks - 6PK/Green
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $8.52
4 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cutting foam for DIY CNC makers, February 27, 2013
If you're making your own CNC machine, or if you have access to one and just want to cut cool 3D things quickly, this is the perfect foam! You can mill some really intricate designs into the foam, and because of its density/uniformity it is ideal for modeling 3D cuts in a cheap, disposable material.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3