Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Dawn Leader > Reviews

Browse

Dawn Leader's Profile

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dawn Leader "Dawn L." RSS Feed (Homewood, IL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Unite 7Seconds Shampoo & Conditioner 8 oz Duo
Unite 7Seconds Shampoo & Conditioner 8 oz Duo
Offered by Flosale
Price: $30.50
27 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably shiny hair, July 18, 2016
I'm obsessed with Unite products. My hair has never looked so glorious. It is soft and extremely shiny and amazing. I get compliments all the time.

Bates Men's 8 Inch Strike Side Zip Waterproof Tactical Boot, Black, 12 M US
Bates Men's 8 Inch Strike Side Zip Waterproof Tactical Boot, Black, 12 M US
Price: $134.95
13 used & new from $113.26

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the more comfortable boots he's tried, July 18, 2016
One of the more comfortable boots he's tried. These don't have the adjustable dial that some of the other bates boots have, to adjust the amount of support.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Season 1
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Season 1
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., July 14, 2016
Brilliant and hilarious. I love this show

V1969 Italia Womens Designer Shoes Aria Pumps - Black Size 9 - by VERSACE 19.69 ABBIGLIAMENTO SPORTIVO SRL (More Colors Available)
Offered by Elegant Spirits
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but the fit wasn't right., July 14, 2016
Very cute, but returned because they were too tight in the toes. I went up a size, but that was too big and were falling off my feet when I walked, like a little kid playing dress up.

V1969 Italia Womens Designer Shoes Gemma Flats - Navy - Size 9 - by VERSACE 19.69 ABBIGLIAMENTO SPORTIVO SRL (More Colors Available)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy, June 14, 2016
Cute shoes and surprisingly comfortable. I'm not sure I'd say the arch support is "good" but it wasn't bad. I typically wear an 8 1/2 and these were a little snug in the toes, so I exchanged them for a 9 which fit are a tiny bit roomy, but not so much so that they flop off.

Great Northern Popcorn Pack, 2.5 Ounce
Great Northern Popcorn Pack, 2.5 Ounce
Price: $1.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Salt and oil flavor is good, but popcorn seems a bit stale., March 13, 2016
I bought this to make in my whirly pop. I don't know if it's a little stale or maybe it just doesn't cook well in a whirly pop popcorn maker, but it seems not quite crispy enough and a lot of the kernels either don't pop at all, or only partially pop, which requires careful chewing and spitting out lots of kernels. For this reason, I don't think I'd buy it again.
On the plus side, it's a smaller serving size than the similar product I've used that comes with the whirly pop - which is nice because I can never eat that much. This is the perfect serving size for two people. The flavor is good. Not too oily or salty...just right.

Nilight 2pcs 18w Flood Led Work Lights Jeep Light Bar Off Road Light Led Light Bar for SUV Boat 4x4 Jeep Truck Bumper,2 Years Warranty
Offered by Bigshop
Price: $19.99
6 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 13, 2016
They're nice and very bright. Don't forget to order the brackets.

Rialto 'MAE' Women's Bootie, Black - 9 M
Rialto 'MAE' Women's Bootie, Black - 9 M

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but too narrow, February 17, 2016
So cute, but uncomfortably narrow,so I went up a size to try to make them fit, but they were still too narrow. I wore them anyway and they stretched a little. (I have average width feet and don't typically have a problem with shoes being too narrow.)

Petite Spinner - Bee
Petite Spinner - Bee
Offered by Dragonfly Alley
Price: $12.95
20 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It was adorable., January 2, 2016
This review is from: Petite Spinner - Bee
I bought this as a gift for my beekeeper brother in law. It was adorable.

RG Costumes Renaissance Boy Costume, Black/Cream, Small
RG Costumes Renaissance Boy Costume, Black/Cream, Small
Price: $27.67
7 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This was adorable. I bought it to use as a costume ..., August 29, 2015
This was adorable. I bought it to use as a costume for a play and the girl who wore is was really cute. Well made.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5