Profile for MH > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MH RSS Feed (US)

Page: 1 | 2
Chicago Cutlery 1063947 14-Inch by 1-1/2-Inch Magnetic Knife Storage Strip
Chicago Cutlery 1063947 14-Inch by 1-1/2-Inch Magnetic Knife Storage Strip
Price: $11.19
5 used & new from $11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars It didn't kill me yet, November 6, 2013
Holds my knives. Seems strong because I am kind of paranoid it will fall and kill me when the knives rain down on me. Hasn't happened yet so 5 stars.

ZyXEL 3-in-1 Wireless N Pocket Travel Router, Access Point, and Ethernet Client (MWR102)
Price: $23.99
28 used & new from $10.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little router, November 6, 2013
Works great for my tiny apartment. Nice affordable little router. No complaints, easy to set up and use without any problems so far.

Rada Cutlery S38 The Starter Knife Gift Set
Rada Cutlery S38 The Starter Knife Gift Set
Offered by TradingBuzz
Price: $37.00
6 used & new from $37.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sharp, November 6, 2013
These are some sharp knives. That's really all there is to say. They are affordable and sharp as all hell.

Safer Brand 5118 Insect Killing Soap - 16-Ounce Concentrate
Safer Brand 5118 Insect Killing Soap - 16-Ounce Concentrate
Price: $9.58
40 used & new from $8.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Kills mites and plants if you are too dumb to dilute it, November 6, 2013
Wow, this product works great. It also killed my plants because I was too dumb to read the directions and that you need to dilute to 1/50 the strength. I was just really in a hurry to kill my spider mites, but I ended up taking some of my seedlings with it. It's okay, my hardy plants survived, and boy did all those spider mites die.

Sally Hansen Cream Hair Remover Kit
Sally Hansen Cream Hair Remover Kit
Price: $5.09
18 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well if you are competent, November 6, 2013
This product works well, but unfortunately for me, if you are an idiot you may burn half your face off along with your hair like I did. I don't recommend rubbing at your face if you have sensitive skin like I do.

GE 23203 Cable Extension Adaptor Connects Two Coaxial Video Cables
GE 23203 Cable Extension Adaptor Connects Two Coaxial Video Cables
Price: $3.64
39 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, November 6, 2013
This product works as it should. I had to get it because the cable for my internet was only a few inches out of the wall. I don't notice any speed decreases because of this product.

Plan Ahead Medium Home/Office 18 Months Planner, July 2013 - December 2014, Assorted Colors, Color May Vary, 1 Planner (85095)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice planner, November 6, 2013
This is an easy to use planner that looks nice. Too bad I'm way too lazy to use it every day.

Mosquito Dunks 116-12 8-Ounce Quick Kill Mosquito Bits
Mosquito Dunks 116-12 8-Ounce Quick Kill Mosquito Bits
Price: $11.27
54 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works way better than neem oil, November 6, 2013
I used this to kill fungus gnats in my grow room and it worked just fine for that purpose. I tried using neem oil for like 4 months before I got sick of having bugs and a stinky house. This worked immediately.

Busy Bone Dog Treat, Small/Medium, 21-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 1
Busy Bone Dog Treat, Small/Medium, 21-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 1
Price: $8.98
6 used & new from $8.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Dog only likes them when he thinks he is starving., November 6, 2013
My dog is very picky, and was interested in these at first, but now only eats them when he is starving.

USB to Printer DB25 25-Pin Parallel Port Cable Adapter
USB to Printer DB25 25-Pin Parallel Port Cable Adapter
Offered by Imports247
Price: $5.13
5 used & new from $5.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like it should, November 6, 2013
This cable works just fine, but unfortunately my printer is a piece of crap. I don't really have a use for it anymore, but it worked when I tried it.

Page: 1 | 2