Profile for DT > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 436

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DT "-The Duke-" RSS Feed (New Mexico)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Keedox Mini Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Audio Music Streaming Receiver Adapter with 3.5 mm Stereo Output and Hands Free Calling for Car, good for iPhones,Samsung galaxy phones,other Smart Phones and other Bluetooth Devices
Offered by Keedox
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $15.29

4.0 out of 5 stars A Tiny wireless Bluetooth Audio Music Streamer that offers pretty good Audio Quality, May 14, 2015
This Keedox Mini Wireless Bluetooth Audio Streamer is a pretty great device for your car or any stereo with a audio in 3.5mm port. It allows you to pair your phone and stream music/audio to whatever device has an input, for example a car stereo with auxilary input port. I tried it out in my car and it's very simple to use and the sound quality is pretty good. From a scale of 1 to 10, I'd rate the sound quality at about a 7.5, but I'm pretty picky with that sort of thing. Also, I would've liked the volume to have been streamed at a little higher volume. I like that it has buttons on it which you can use to skip forward/backward through song tracks. The best thing about it is that is is super tiny! Even though it is small in size, it still packs a rechargeable battery inside, which is pretty cool. You can also charge it and use it to stream audio at the same time via micro-usb charging port. Overall, it's a very neat audio streaming gadget that offers pretty good audio quality. For the price though, this thing offers lots of bang for the buck.

Disclaimer : I received this item for free to review

[New Release & 1 Year Warranty] VicTsing® Rippl Quad/Octo Core XBMC Android TV Box, Android 4.4 KitKat, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB Flash ROM; 1080p, 4K2K
Offered by VicDirect
Price: $149.99
2 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Streaming Video Box, Pretty easy to use... Tip : Just use "video Add-ons" to add new sources of Video., May 14, 2015
This Streaming Video box is pretty awesome! It's very fast (since it has a pretty powerful processor inside) and although it doesn't really come with a manual, it's pretty easy to figure out. There are lots of Video Add-Ons to choose from (think of an Add-On as a TV Channel) and lots of versatile options such as Apps, Games, and popular streaming software like Netflix, Youtube, etc. It's Android based and the remote that comes with it is ergonomic and easy to use. One minor complaint is that it didn't come with "AAA" batteries in the box for the remote, so make sure you have one on hand when you unbox it. Other than that very minor annoyance, this thing rocks! If you thought about "cutting the cord" from cable, satellite tv...etc. This streaming media player may be what you were looking for.

Disclaimer : I received this item for free to review

ENERGIZER 100W Direct Plug in Power Inverter 12V DC cigarette lighter to 120V AC to power laptop notebook & more w/ 2 USB ports 2.1A shared compatible with iPad & more
Offered by TECHBUY
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little portable power inverter that is small yet powerfully versatile! A nice Companion for the Road Warrior!, May 14, 2015
This Energizer Car Power Inverter is pretty awesome! I love how versatile it is. It not only comes with a standard 3 prong wall socket plug but also comes with 2 USB ports and supports 2.1A charging so my phone charges very fast with it. The inverter is also powerful enough to charge small electronics like laptops! Perfect for the Business Traveler and Work-a-holic Vacationers alike, ha! This inverter is small enough that it isn't a pain to carry with you as well. My Honda Civic Coupe has a DC plug in the console which works perfect with this power inverter because it is small enough to permanently get stowed away in the console and be ready any time I need it!

All in all, a beautifully designed and super useful product to have with you on the vast expanses of Road that lay before you. I would easily recommend it to anyone looking for a nice little portable and versatile Power Inverter.

Disclaimer : I received this item for free to review

OLALA G3 Power Bank 10400mAh Fast Charging Dual USB Port 5V 2.1A/1A Portable External Battery Pack Charger for iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini 1, iPad Mini 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, S6, S5, S4, S3, I9600, I9500, I9190, I9300, Note 3 2, Tab 4 3 2 Pro, HTC One, One M8, One M9, Nexus 10 9 7 5 6 4, MOTO X G Droid, PS Vita, Nokia Lumia N9, 520 1020, Motorola Razr, Sony Xperia E4, LG G3 Optimus, PSP, and more Smartphones & Tablets
Offered by OLALA Gadgets
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent High Capacity Powerbank! Small form factor too, May 5, 2015
This Olala G3 external power-bank fits 10400mah into a very small, portable form factor. I like the look of the design. It’s very minimalist but it looks uniquely different from other power-banks which tend to look like long rectangular bricks. I like the fact that it comes with two USB ports, one that charges at 1amp and the other which charges at 2amps. This versatility lets you charge a variety devices big and small. 2amp charging also greatly speeds up the charging rate when you are charging a phone, tablet, or other device which can utilize 2amp charging. The fact that there’s a high capacity 10400mah makes it even makes it more useful because you can charge your phone many times before having to recharge the power-bank. For example, if you have an iphone… this power-bank should be able to recharge it (from 0 to 100 percent) about 3 or 4 times before you have to recharge the power-bank itself. When you do recharge the power-bank, make sure you charge it with a 2amp USB port or Wall adapter that can do 2amp because it does take a while to charge a 10400mah battery. For example, if you know you’ll need it on a vacation or business trip, I’d charge it overnight the night before.

Overall, this is an excellent high capacity power-bank which is still very small and portable. Because of this, I would easily recommend it to anyone in the market for a high capacity (yet small form factor) power-bank.

Brewooze 3X Smart Reusable K-Cups for Keurig & Other Single Cup Brewers #1 NEW RELEASE | K75, K45, B60, B70, K40, B40, K60, B145, B140, K150, K70, B30, K145, K155, B44, B200, B3000
Offered by Smart Inception LLC
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product! Makes great coffee while giving everyone a sustainable option to regular K-Cups :), May 3, 2015
I've been using these Brewooze reusable K-Cups with paper filters for over a month now and I must say that these reusable k-cups work amazingly well. I've used reusable k-cups before such as the ekobrew brand, but these Brewooze k-cups seem to work even better and the plastic seems to be more sturdy. Using them coupled with the paper filters, the coffee comes out stronger and more flavorful. I love that it comes with a 3-pack and includes 20 paper filters to get you started. If you like a lighter brew, use them without a paper filter... however, if you like your coffee strong, I would recommend using the paper filters inside. The filters also remove any chance of grinds ending up in your cup :) Overall, this product is excellent and I would recommend this to anyone who wants to reduce waste but still want a strong/flavorful cup of Joe. For those gardeners out there, you can compost your used coffee grinds along with the paper filter since they are both organic and biodegradable! So essentially, you can have zero waste... Cheers!

BlueGATE RCV HD Home Bluetooth aptX Audio Receiver with NFC Compatibility and Digital and Analog Audio Outputs by GOgroove - Works with Apple , Samsung , ASUS and More Smartphones and Tablets
Offered by Beach Audio
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Sound from this Bluetooth Audio Receiver! I'm very impressed!, May 1, 2015
This BlueGATE receiver is a cool little gadget that can add Bluetooth music streaming to your Audio Receiver. For example, after I hooked mine up my home receiver I was able to stream the music from my phone wirelessly to my home theater speakers '. The sound quality was very good and I haven’t had the sound drop/cut out yet. I like that it uses Bluetooth so I can use it to stream music form a variety of devices … phone, tablet, laptop…etc. The wireless range seems to be very good as well.

Overall, this is an excellent wireless Bluetooth Receiver that supports both digital (optical) and analog (auxiliary) cable options. I can’t really find anything bad to say about it. It’s an excellent option for anyone in the market for an Bluetooth Audio Receiver… especially audiophiles!

URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Retail Packaging - Ice
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Retail Packaging - Ice
Price: $29.95
6 used & new from $24.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking, Well Designed, and Offers Substantial Protection to the Phone!, May 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This URBAN ARMOR GEAR case for the Galaxy S6 Edge is a nicely designed case that not only adds a good layer of protection to the phone but it still shows off some elements of the phone which make it unique and special. For instance, I got the “ice” color which is transparent and shows of the nice glass back while the raised bezel and corners of this case are substantial enough to (hopefully) protect the phone if it was accidentally dropped. In fact, I think this case offers more corner and bezel/screen protection than any case I have seen thus far for the Galaxy S6 Edge. The button covers on this case are raised and well designed as well. It does not take away any functionality from the buttons like some of the other cases I have reviewed. Also, the design of the port cutouts (such as the speakers and headphone cut-outs) are well thought out. For example, the headphone cut-out is large enough so it doesn't obstruct wider, older headphone jacks. It’s a minor detail that many other cases do not pay attention to.

Overall, I really like this case! I like how the S6 edge looks in it and I’m happy that it actually provides some level protection to the phone. It seems like most cases these days only function to make the phone look cool and do not really offer any protection and very minimal protection. It’s refreshing to see a case that does provide protection to the back and front, yet still showcases the beauty of the phone itself. I would highly recommend it to any Galaxy S6 Edge owners out there.

Disclosure : I received this item for review purposes.

Sunnytech®Solar Power Energy DIY Kits Brick Block Wood Windmill Child Educational 3D Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle Toy (W150)
Offered by stirlingtechonline
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat little solar project... just a few things you should be aware of though...., April 26, 2015
This is a pretty neat Solar energy water-mill model. It was pretty easy to build too. The solar panel is strong enough to spin the water-mill but only in direct sunlight on a really sunny day. I think they could have made the Solar Panel a bit bigger for more power... but not a big deal. Other than that the watermill itself sometimes gets stuck because they designed the sides where the water-mill wheel too close and it can sort of jam on the sides and get in way. They should have gave it more clearance... larger gap between the wheel and the sides of the building. Those were the only issues I found. Still, its a fun project to do with your little one... just make sure you have lots of SUNshine that day :)

Disclosure : I received this item for review purposes.

Wild World (Acoustic Version)
Wild World (Acoustic Version)
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Voice and Great cover of a classic Cat Stevens song., April 26, 2015
I really like Joanna's cover of this song. She has a really beautifully unique voice reminiscent of the jazz era. Sort of reminds me of Norah Jone's voice as well. Anyways, this song is worth a listen for any Cat Stevens or Norah Jone's fan. Might interest those who like Ella Fitzgerald, Madeleine Peyroux, or Billy Holiday too.

iOrange-E™ 6.6 ft(2 M) Extra Long Micro USB Cable, USB 2.0 A Male to Micro USB Male Cable with [Tange-Free] Nylon Fiber Jacket and Aviation Aluminum Connector Housed, High Speed Charge and Data Sync for Android, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia and More (Grey)
Offered by Every Boutique
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best Micro-USB Cable I have come across! Awesomeness!, April 26, 2015
I love this iOrange-E micro-usb cable! This cable is probably the nicest micro-usb cable that I have ever owned. I love the design of the double sided USB port which lets you plug it in any way you'd like... that's brilliant! I wonder why nobody has done this before?? I'm using this cable with my new Galaxy S6 Edge and it works perfect. The 'fast charge' feature works flawlessly when I use it with this cable as well and to be honest, this cable is more premium quality that the Samsung original cable that came with my Galaxy S6. This makes it exceedingly easy to rate this as a 5-STAR product. The best part is that the price is still affordable too. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a premium micro-usb cable!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20