Profile for Krystal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Krystal RSS Feed (Tucson, AZ United States)

Casio Men's A158WEA-9CF Casual Classic Digital Bracelet Watch
Casio Men's A158WEA-9CF Casual Classic Digital Bracelet Watch
Price: $17.47
16 used & new from $16.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Old school - but so new!, May 19, 2012
I bought this for my husband who broke his old one. He has an average size wrist, and it fits perfectly - if not a tiny bit loose. Note that he did say the links catch on his arm hair sometimes - but no more than his old watch. He loves the old school digital watches - and he gets compliments on this one all the time! Great buy - and with the price - I bought two!

You can't go wrong with a classic like this one!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2015 10:50 AM PDT

Pilot FriXion Point Erasable Gel Pens, Extra Fine Point, 6-Pack Pouch, Assorted Colors, Black/Blue/Red/Green/Pink/Purple (46524)
Price: $12.71
22 used & new from $8.54

4.0 out of 5 stars These pens are not your erasable pens from the 90s!, May 19, 2012
The last time I used an erasable pen was when I was in grade school. These are so much better! The gel is really great to write with - and you can correct your mistakes by erasing them. Don't expect it to be a PERFECT job, you can still see a vague imprint of the writing and a slight discoloration on white paper - but overall, it's pretty impressive.

If you need these for marking cloth - I am assuming they would be a great choice! I am using them for everyday note-taking, because I hate having to scratch through mistakes!

This particular package is a great deal as well - my local drugstore only sells a pack of the black ones (and it's a 2 pack for 4 bucks!).

DAZZ Gusseted Suit Garment Bag with Cedar
DAZZ Gusseted Suit Garment Bag with Cedar
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall...great bag!, May 19, 2012
Overall I am very happy with this bag - it seems solidly constructed. The cedar block it comes with is thin, but about 6 inches long and it slides into the back of the bag. The front is a clear plastic, which is helpful so you can see what is in the bag.

The main con - which is why I am giving it 3 stars - is the nasty chemical smell from the canvas. I am assuming it is a treatment that aids in resisting mildew, but I do NOT want my clothes smelling like it. I am airing it out in the sunshine, and if that doesn't work I will try spraying it down with white vinegar/water/baking soda. I will update the review if the results are successful.

Other than the smell, the bag does the trick - and for a decent price.

**6/8/12 Update - my trick of letting it air out in the sun worked perfectly. No more smell! Therefore, I am adding a star.

Eathtek® Dell Inspiron:1420 1520 1526 1525 1540 1545 notebook keyboard US Layout black
Offered by iMkeyboard
Price: $16.25
6 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 19, 2011
Product was as expected - worked fine to replace my keyboard that had been destroyed by my dog.
No complaints! Easy to install, same feel and look as old keyboard (I am typing on it right now. I looked up an installation video on youtube - no hiccups).

I highly recommend this as a replacement keyboard for the Dell 1545 laptop.

***Update - nearly a year later - and everything is still good! I actually had to replace it again after about 1 month because my dumb dog got to it again. Needless to say, I am very thankful it is so easy to replace - and reasonably priced!