Profile for 1dlflyer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

1dlflyer RSS Feed

3x Anti-Spy Privacy Screen Protector Compatible with iPhone 4 4G iPhone 4S - AT&T, Sprint, Version 16GB 32GB 64GB
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $2.28
9 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE., February 10, 2013
WHEN APPLIED, IT MAKES YOU DIZZY AND THE VISION COMES OUT ALL BLURRY. DON'T BUY! NOT WORTH IT AT ALL!

niceEshop Clear Blue TPU Rubber Skin Case Cover for iPhone 4 4S
niceEshop Clear Blue TPU Rubber Skin Case Cover for iPhone 4 4S
Offered by CZ-Sky
Price: $1.59
7 used & new from $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST, February 10, 2013
I GOT THIS CASE IN 5 DAYS. IT IS FANTASTIC. LOOKS AMAZING. PROTECTS WELL. NOT TOO HARD AND NOT TOO SILICON-Y. I LOVE IT. MUST BUY AND AMAZING COLOR.

EMPIRE Black and White Checkered Stealth Design Hard Case Cover for Barnes and Noble Nook Simple Touch

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, April 16, 2012
The only thing that sucked about this is that the shipping took long but this case is definitely worth the $6!!! Its hard, and the design is very nice. I love it! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!!

Blue Rubberized Snap-On Hard Skin Case Cover for Apple Ipod Touch iTouch 4th Generation 4g 4 8gb 32gb 64gb by Importer520
Offered by EPICDEALZ
Price: $4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!, March 14, 2012
WELL SHIPPING TOOK ONLY 2 DAYS. EXCELLENT PRODUCT. FITS PERFECTLY, NICE COLOR, VERY HARD. I HAVE ALREADY DROPPED IT AND IT STILL STAYS ON!! THIS IS A MUST-HAVE!! ALSO, BUY FROM ELECTROMASTER!!!!

7-in-1 Colorful Rubberized Snap-On Hard Skin Case Cover Accessories for Blackberry Torch 9800 by ElectroMaster

5.0 out of 5 stars NO WAY!, March 14, 2012
OMG. I AM SO HAPPY WITH THESE CASES. SHIPPING TOOK ONLY 2 DAYS TO MY HOUSE AND THE CASES FEEL GREAT!!!!!!!!!! ITS A NICE HARD FEEL AND ITS FUN TOO BECAUSE YOU GET TO MIX UP COLORS! JUST GOT MINE AND I AM SO HAPPY. I HAVE ALREADY DROPPED IT BECAUSE OF MY CLUMSINESS AND IT STAYED ON!!!! GREAT PRODUCT! I WOULD GIVE 10 STARS IF I COULD!!!:D

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!, March 13, 2012
SHIPPING TOOK LITERALLY 1 DAY. THE SCREEN PROTECTORS FIT PERFECT AND LEAVE NO BUBBLES. I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY ORDER. YOU SHOULD BUY WITH abe-123. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY ABOUT SCREEN PROTECTERS! :D

Premium Blue Rubberized Hard Crystal Snap-on Case Cover for Blackberry Torch ...
Offered by Digital4All (Ships from USA)
Price: $4.69
2 used & new from $4.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh..., March 11, 2012
Okay. The shipping was about 3 days which I was happy about. As soon as I got it in the mail, I put it on. The case was a very nice blue color and protected well. About 4 days later, I dropped the phone and the front part of the case flew off and chipped of a piece. The back part is still on my phone and protects well. I am just very upset about the front part of the case :( . I have just ordered a pack of 7 cases and I am hoping that the ones that come in the pack will protect my phone properly.

2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Offered by DAGI SALES
Price: $13.99
99 used & new from $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!! LOVE IT!!! ;;; WAIT!, August 1, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I never thought this game would be at my house SO FAST! I literally recieved it in 2 days!!!!!!!!!! I have never been so satisfied with Amazon.com. First class delivery too! Also, the game is very fun, new, no scratches. I am very happy with my order!
:D

About 1 week later: I got VERY MAD. A biggg circle was in the readable part of the disk, I put it in my XBOX and it said it couldnt read!!!!! I am SOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOOOO NOOOTTTTT BUYYYYYYYYYY
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2011 5:37 PM PDT

Cbus Wireless White Hard Case / Cover / Shell for RIM BlackBerry Torch 9800 / Torch 9810 / 9810 4G / Torch 2

2.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY!!!!, July 11, 2011
Well,I got this delivered to my house 1 week after I ordered it. After approximately 5 days after I received it, the top part had chipped off and I immedietly threw it out. The back part protects well but chipped off as well (when I dropped it, it chipped off). Don't buy!!