Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for John 3 16 > Reviews

Browse

John 3 16's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John 3 16 RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Pet Spa & Salon
Pet Spa & Salon
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful music & fun game, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Pet Spa & Salon (App)
My daughter loves this pet spa app. It has a beautiful sound track. I wish I could find out the name of the song. I would love to add it to my play list.

Floral Honeystix - Blackberry Blossom - 100% Honey - Pack of 50 Stix - Honey Sticks
Offered by Terrific Deal, Inc.
Price: $10.00
4 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love 'em!, March 5, 2013
These are delicious! Love that you don't need a scissors to cut them open.
Took the kids a few tries before they figured out how to place the end vertical and bite but now they can all do it on their own.

U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Corduroy Jean Jacket, Black, XX-Large
U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Corduroy Jean Jacket, Black, XX-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it but runs VERY small, March 5, 2013
This is a very sharp looking jacket. Rich color and quality material. Only down side is that it runs small. The 2X makes my 6ft/250lb husband look like he is wearing one of the kids jackets. The arms are way too short and he could not get it snapped. There are snaps on the cuffs and on the bottom to let it out or take it in. It has one inside pocket which is always nice. Too bad the sizing is way off. It's too big for me (5'4"/155) so we'll save it for our oldest.

Yummi Bears Organics Immunity Health Supplement for Kids, 90 Gummy Bears
Yummi Bears Organics Immunity Health Supplement for Kids, 90 Gummy Bears
Price: $15.99
22 used & new from $13.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flavor ever!, March 5, 2013
These are so delicious! Even my husband and I like these. The kids ask for them each morning. Nice texture and flavor. (They do have a lot more crystals on the outside compared to some of the other Yummi Bears but our kids don't mind.) Only down side is that a serving is 6 bears. They seem to be doing the job.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for us!, March 5, 2013
We had never tried pastilles but thought we would give them a whirl. They have a VERY distinct flavor.
The kids and I did not care for them at all. They were so bad that we actually tossed them...and as a family of 7 we do not like to waste.
We'll stick with the menthol Olbas.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice light weight jacket, March 5, 2013
Overall, this is a very nice jacket. It's very thin though...not the thick winter flannel I was looking for but will make a great spring/fall jacket.
I got the 2X and the arms are the perfect length for my 6ft/250lb husband. They are a good 2in. longer than his other flannel jackets that are reg. not tall. The material does not seem very high quality but still decent for the price. The green plaid is a very nice rich color. No inside pockets but 4 outside ones and a nice big hood...nice and roomy all around.

Caillou: My Family and Me (Pop-Up Book Series)
Caillou: My Family and Me (Pop-Up Book Series)
by Chouette Publishing
Edition: Board book
14 used & new from $4.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty, February 1, 2013
This is the first pop up book that has lasted more than a month with our 5 little ones. Thick pages and pop ups compared to others we've read. Story is very simple and much shorter than we expected but our 3 loves it just the same.

Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 - Nintendo Wii U
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 - Nintendo Wii U
Offered by TopanGa!
Price: $14.69
50 used & new from $2.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids liked it but it's a short game, February 1, 2013
All 3 of our kids enjoy playing this game. Our 7 passed it after 4 days of playing for less than an hour a day. It doesn't really make any difference using the Wii U tablet (versus the Wiimotes on the original Wii version) but the kids still say it's a good game. After passing the game, our 7 seems to prefer the shooting gallery. Our 5 and 9 prefer the levels. Crisp graphics and extensive list of animals to hunt.

Clif Kid Organic Fruit Rope, Variety Pack, Strawberry, Mixed Berry, Grape, 0.7-Ounce Bars, 24 Count
Offered by IGUESS
Price: $22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Favorite, February 1, 2013
These are delicious!! Great taste, great texture...even my husband liked these. We've tried all the flavors and they are all great. Thanks Cliff!

Dakota Grizzly Men's Tioga Jacket, Storm, XX-Large
Dakota Grizzly Men's Tioga Jacket, Storm, XX-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Cozy jacket, February 1, 2013
This is a nice medium weight jacket. Very pleased w/ the quality. Soft fabric and nice colors. I wish it came in tall. The arms are a little short on my 6ft husband and the hood seems small too but other than that, very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2