ARRAY(0xa52d3e7c)

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Eva-dry Electric Petite Dehumidifier
Eva-dry Electric Petite Dehumidifier
Price: $44.67
31 used & new from $33.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Quit after a year or so., March 15, 2014
This thing works, but it is built cheap. If you need a short term solution, and you don't mind letting it run 24/7 because it doesn't measure humidity, then this may work for you. Fan can end up getting super loud after a while too.

Amzer Handy Converter Mini USB Connector to Micro USB
Amzer Handy Converter Mini USB Connector to Micro USB
Price: $4.95
4 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to, March 15, 2014
Does what it is supposed to. And doesn't quit doing it. I use it on my old mini usb car charger.

TMS AGM Gtx7a-bs Ctx7a-bs Ytx7a-bs 12v Battery for Yamaha Kawasaki Suzuki Kymco Honda Sym Kasea
Offered by Buy4Easy
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Running strong, March 15, 2014
It sits a bit tall in my lance gtr 50 battery compartment, doesn't fit perfectly. But after a year or so it's still going strong. Even lasted through very sparse winter riding.

Finnex Monster Ray Aquarium Color Enhancing LED Strip, 48-Inch
Finnex Monster Ray Aquarium Color Enhancing LED Strip, 48-Inch
Price: $159.50
3 used & new from $118.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, March 15, 2014
I have this on a 75g discus tank. It really emphasizes red, having 2 red led 1 blue and 1 green. I wish it had one more blue led. Overall it is a good addition to any aquarium.

Cascade Heat 13" Aquarium Heater 300 Watt for 75 Gallon Tanks
Cascade Heat 13" Aquarium Heater 300 Watt for 75 Gallon Tanks
Offered by Hydroponics Nation
Price: $25.97
12 used & new from $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Used in water aging tank quit after 2 months, March 15, 2014
Title says it all. Used it like a work horse to bring tap water up to 86F. Then it died.

Clarks Men's Escalade Slip-On
Clarks Men's Escalade Slip-On
Price: $52.90 - $89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe but split out sole, March 15, 2014
I have worn this shoe for 2.5 years. I like them a lot. Very comfortable and nice looking. My only grip is that the out sole, the bottom of the shoe, split clean across the bottom where the ball of my foot bends. It happened after about 6 months. This didn't affect the usefulness of the shoe accept in the rain, and I live in a very rainy place, so it was annoying.

Still, I like this shoe.

iPhone Stand, Small Tablet Stand, iPad Stand and Green Earphone Case - earphone not included
Offered by Square Jellyfish
Price: $7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Too flimsy, May 1, 2013
Yeah it is somewhat cheap (should be cheaper), but it just gets knocked over too easily. It's small size does make it quite portable, but I didn't use it for storing ear buds-I wanted it as a phone stand. I returned it. Wouldn't recommend it to a friend.

Steve Madden Men's Gindle Slip-On Sneaker,Brown Fabric,9 M US
Steve Madden Men's Gindle Slip-On Sneaker,Brown Fabric,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight keep my feet cool, May 1, 2013
I got these for the warmer months to wear instead of my leather Clark slip-ons. They still work for wearing with slacks when you want to look a little better than casual. As others have said, they do not have much arch support, but surprisingly I have worn them 8-10hrs a day and I do not get pain. I would buy another pair. Great summer shoe.

VCAN V531 Solid Flat Black Large Half Helmet
VCAN V531 Solid Flat Black Large Half Helmet
Price: $37.30
5 used & new from $28.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, May 1, 2013
As others have stated it is a bit large, but that is because of the inner lining which reduces damage to your brain if you crash and hit your head. If you want a scull cap, this one is not for you. If you want a safe low cost half helmet that looks decent, then go for it. Seems true to size. Large fits me. Strap works well. Kinda heavy but that again is because of the protection.

rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene Sleeve Case Cover for Apple MacBook Air 11.6-inch Laptop MD711LL/A MD712LL/A MC505LL/A MC506LL/A MC968LL/A MC969LL/A (Black / Neon Green)
Offered by PC Micro Store
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection DM1z, June 27, 2011
I got this sleeve for my HP DM1z. It is a little larger than the computer, as some have said, but It still fits snug enough. I can fit my charger and cord in the pouch, although it does stretch the thing out.

The bubbles on the inside make this case quite thick, and I think that it really spreads out the pressure if something is set on top of the computer, or dropped on it.

The zipper extends only half way down the sides of the sleeve, as you can see in the picture, so you won't be able to fold the sleeve open and lay it flat if you know what I mean - it always remains a pocket so you have to take the computer out completely to use it.

It looks nice too.

I would recommend this to a friend.