Profile for Mary G. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary G. RSS Feed

Kleinerts Sweat Shield Ultra Antiperspirant Wipes, 10 Count
Kleinerts Sweat Shield Ultra Antiperspirant Wipes, 10 Count
Offered by Kleinert's
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, January 8, 2015
These sweat shield wipes are amazing! I have a tendency to sweat under my arms regardless of the temperature. I would sometimes sweat through my shirts and it would make me self conscious for the rest of the day. I use 1 wipe about every week and a half. I apply it at night after showering- its really uncomfortable for about 45 min to an hour, it feels itchy. But it passes and trust me, its worth it! The more you use the pads the less uncomfortable it is. I use deodorant as I normally do each morning but I don't even know if I need to. I would suggest this product to anyone!

Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes dieting so easy!, July 16, 2012
I LOVE this app- it helps you easily calculate the calories you're taking in (through the simple search or my fav the barcode scanner) , the calories you get back through exercise, your weight & measurements, and at the end of the day it tells you what you would weigh in 5 wks if every day was the same calorie intake- its definitely a motivator to see the lower weight and know that in 5 wks you could be closer to your goal. It also warns you if you didn't eat the minimum suggested calories for the day, which is important. One of the best things about the app is that it breaks down every nutrient and how much you have had of each( calcium, sugar, Vitamin A, etc) and tells you if you've used too much- this has really opened my eyes to the different nutrients that I never really paid attention to when I was doing points plus. Can't do with out it!

Ringtone Maker
Ringtone Maker

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too many ads!, May 27, 2012
This review is from: Ringtone Maker (App)
Thought this would be a good app based on the screen shots provided but the second you open it you are bombarded by ads EVERY step of the way- literally every 15 seconds! even after I closed it to immediately remove the app the ads kept popping up! unbelievable!

Where's My Water?
Where's My Water?
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gamw!, March 25, 2012
This review is from: Where's My Water? (App)
Ny daughter and I have been playing this app for months now and we still are not bored with it! every level makes you think to figure out how to get the water to swampy the alligator. my 6 yo daughter is so proud if herself when she can do it all by herself!

Hungry MonstR
Hungry MonstR

3.0 out of 5 stars Non responsive touch, October 30, 2011
This review is from: Hungry MonstR (App)
I agree with the other reviewers. The touch controls work about 80% of the time- just enough to give u false hope that its going to be smooth. I downloaded it for my 6 yr old but after the somewhat aggrevating test run I don't think I'm going to let her use it until the touch response issue is fixed because it will ruin the otherwise enjoyable kids game. Adults- don't even bother downloading for yourself, free or otherwise-its way too simple and gets boring after about 2 rounds.

Random Mahjong
Random Mahjong

4.0 out of 5 stars Good features & graphics, May 30, 2011
This review is from: Random Mahjong (App)
This is so much fun! I like that if u get stuck and can't find a match that it automatically identifies a match- sometimes it does it too soon though. But if u are truly stumped it will walk u through the solution so u can see where u went wrong.
The only feature that I would like to see added would be a slightly off set 3d view to see which tiles are placed on top because sometimes its hard to tell. And I also would like to be able to play in landscape view- not sure if its currently an option. Overall I will def be continuing to play this game!

SoundHound
SoundHound

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, April 18, 2011
This review is from: SoundHound (App)
This is amazingly accurate- It even recognized a song with my 5 yr old singing justin beiber to it lol I thought it was cool that it shows all album info, download options, youtube video links, lyrics and as well as a bunch of other options. Its pretty handy to have if you love music. HTC Thunderbolt

Can Knockdown 2
Can Knockdown 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, April 18, 2011
This review is from: Can Knockdown 2 (App)
This game is really fun and I like it because there are 3 different styles of play so you don't get bored doing the same thing over and over again. Theres the timed target game, the original can knock down that gets increasingly more difficult, and what I call the "shooting exploding can game" that is also timed and is super difficult but really fun. Graphics are good but sometimes it seems to either lag for a moment or it its going in slow motion for a dramatic effect- haven't figured out which. Also had to connect to wifi to download because it is a large file. HTC Thunderbolt

The Moron Test
The Moron Test

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, April 18, 2011
This review is from: The Moron Test (App)
Fun time killer! My only complaint is that it is kind of short-Wish there were a few more levels. HTC Thunderbolt

Trudeau 24-Piece Stainless-Steel Lazy Susan 40-Ounce Fondue Set
Trudeau 24-Piece Stainless-Steel Lazy Susan 40-Ounce Fondue Set
Offered by Cutlery and More
Price: $69.95
3 used & new from $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 21, 2011
Like 80% of the other people mentioned, when i received it, the box was open, however you could tell that it was just the box design, NOT that someone had opened it previously. Mine was a gift to my bf so I had no problem using clear packing tape to seal the edges. The one major suggestion would be to BUY THE GEL FUEL AT THE SAME TIME! I didn't realize that it didn't come with it and had a hard time locating it- finally found it at a chef supply store. We used it for choclate fondue w/ the kids on New Years Eve and it was a lot of fun! The lazy Susuan was def the best feature- made it very easy for everyone to reach the different items w/o having to reach over other people. Someone mentioned that the forks were not labled, but ours had 1-6 lines on the ends to tell whose is whose. I would def recommend this item!
Comment Comment | Permalink