Profile for Chris C > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris C "redline5th" RSS Feed (TN)

CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-201 Study Guide
CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-201 Study Guide
by Darril Gibson
49 used & new from $1.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resource for the CompTIA Security+ Exam!, May 27, 2010
The book is great! It helped me tremendously in preparing for the exam. I read it cover to cover twice. While studying the material, I backed it up with the study questions at the end of each chapter. It's extremely important to understand why the answers are correct, and why the wrong answers are incorrect. Thankfully Darril has included extensive explanations for every practice question in the book. This really drives the points home!

It completely covered the material on the real exam. I sat for the exam and felt extremely comfortable. It made the exam feel easy. Now I'm confident that I know the information for the real world!

The exam is not as bad as everyone says it is. I was fairly new to the information until this year and managed to score a 900/900.

Perhaps that's just a testament to how good the book is; it has a perfect rating for a reason.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2010 10:33 AM PDT