Profile for Shoe Addict > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shoe Addict RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Flip Flop,Aqua,8 M US
Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Flip Flop,Aqua,8 M US
Price: $23.88
19 used & new from $23.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flip Flops...Period!!, December 12, 2014
On a recent trip to Hawaii I noticed everyone was wearing these flip flops with the little green tag. At the time I didn't know what brand of shoes these were. I popped into a surf shop and saw an entire wall lined with these comfy looking flip flops with that little green tag. Come to find out they are Sanuk and they are amazing!! I quickly purchased a pair while in Hawaii and wore them the entire rest of the trip including on the plane ride home. They are pure comfort! It was long before I ordered 2 more pairs on Amazon. They are by far the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn. The yoga mat cushion is heavenly, so soft, yet still offers support, kinda like walking on clouds but better. I love the variety of colors and have these in pink, black, and aqua. All of them are beautiful. Fit true to size. I can't recommend these enough, seriously you have to try them!!! Even my 76 year old grandmother has a pair!

Xtraflex2 Led Book Light, Pink
Xtraflex2 Led Book Light, Pink
by Book Light
Edition: Misc. Supplies
Price: $15.29
22 used & new from $9.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book Light, December 12, 2014
Fantastic booklight. I love the two settings. With one click of a button you can choose to have one or two bulbs on. I find reading in bed at night, the lowest setting is perfect but it's nice to have the option to turn on more light if necessary. It holds onto the back of the book well and no need to readjust after flipping pages. Bought this in the purplish color and it's really pretty. I think this is the best book light I have had so far. Would definitely recommend to others.

Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 Personal Body Fat Caliper Measurement Tool
Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 Personal Body Fat Caliper Measurement Tool
Offered by Jaurasee
Price: $8.39
21 used & new from $8.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Little Tool, December 12, 2014
Can't believe such an inexpensive, simple plastic thing can tell you so much. It works really great. Does take a little while to get used to where exactly to pinch the folds of skin but once I figured that out this was a handy tool. I'm trying to lean out and cut body fat so it was important to get an accurate beginning measurement so I know where I started from. Up until getting this little tool, I had relied on my scale to tell me body fat. I read many reviews and articles stating those to be highly inaccurate. I was relieved when the Accu-Measure gave me a lower body fat % than my scale. About 3-4% less body fat than what my high tech scale says.

Dragon Ninja Weapon Backpack Weapon Set
Dragon Ninja Weapon Backpack Weapon Set
Price: $10.79
21 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Accessory for Ninja Costume, December 12, 2014
This review is from: Dragon Ninja Weapon Set (Toy)
This is really cool and was exactly what I was looking for to dress up my son's Ninja costume. Slips around the shoulders like a backpack and has adjustable straps so anyone, kid or adult, can easily wear this. My 5 year old did have a hard time keeping it on his shoulders but I tied the excess material from the straps around the front of his chest and that kept it in place perfectly. We got tons of compliments on this and everyone asked us where we got it, my reply... "Amazon of course!" Amazon is the best. I saw a similar version of this elsewhere but the one on Amazon is by far the best price and of course it arrived quickly.

OXO Good Grips Small Cookie Scoop
OXO Good Grips Small Cookie Scoop
Price: $12.95
15 used & new from $11.66

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE PRODUCT - BEST COOKIE SCOOP EVER!, December 12, 2014
These OXO cookie scoops are the best! I orignally purchased the medium and loved it so much I had to come back for the small. The medium works great for cookies with chocolate chips or nuts in them while the small is great for drop cookies, butter, thumbprints and other small cookies. The are easy to use, tha handle is comfortable, easy to clean and are work horses. Wouldn't get through a Christmas cookie bake-a-thon without one (or all 3) of these!!

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Electronic Reader and 8-Book Library: Story Reader ME Reader
by Editors of Publications International
Price: $17.48
26 used & new from $13.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Great while it worked, December 12, 2014
We had this for a short time, maybe 3 months, and one day it just stopped working. We have tried everything (new batteries, taking it apart, etc) and nothing will fix it. Such a disappointment because my son really loved his e-reader. We have 4 different ones of these and of the 4, 2 are still working.

South Shore Noble Collection Dresser, Dark Mahogany
South Shore Noble Collection Dresser, Dark Mahogany
Price: $199.00
5 used & new from $199.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Dresser - Didn't break when it accidentally tipped over, December 12, 2014
As with everything you get what you pay for. This is an inexpensive piece of furniture and therefore you can't expect high quality materials to be used. However, with that said it's actually pretty decent looking. It's a good size, holds a ton of stuff, and wasn't too bad to put together. One thing to note, never open several drawers at once or it will tip over!! My 5 year old son made the mistake of opening a couple drawers at one time and the whole thing came crashing down. Luckily, no one was hurt and neither was the dresser. I was shocked to see there wasn't a single scratch, dent, broken drawer etc on the dresser. When I walked in the room after hearing a loud thud and saw the dresser toppled over, I was sure it was broken and unrepairable. I can't believe it withstood that! Pretty impressive. Now we just know never to open more than one dresser at a time and my son is not allowed anywhere near it lol.

Stride Rite Propel A/C Running Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid),Black/Royal/Green,11.5 M US Little Kid
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $43.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight, difficult to get on, December 7, 2014
Looks wise these are super cute! Fit wise they are extremely difficult to get on and that is why the two stars. I ended up sending these back because they were so hard to get on and once on my son complained they hurt. The opening to slip foot into isn't very big, the elastic shoelaces don't have much stretch, so you are left with a tiny tight little space to get shoe on. I tried to size up thinking I got the wrong size perhaps but nope next size up still too tight at opening also.

InCharacter Costumes, LLC Boys 2-7 Ninja Hoody Set, Black, 6
InCharacter Costumes, LLC Boys 2-7 Ninja Hoody Set, Black, 6
Offered by 7th Avenue Store
Price: $21.45
11 used & new from $21.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Suberp Costume for your little Ninja, December 7, 2014
This costume is great! First off its a 2-piece set with a top and bottoms which is easier for kids to get on/off when they have to potty. The material is nice, a bit thin but super easy to layer sweat pants and a long sleeve top underneath. The sash around the waist stays tied, no need to worry it'll get undone and lost. Overall my son said he was comfortable in it and no adjustments were needed the entire time he wore it which was fantastic, usually with Halloween costumes you are adjusting and tugging here or there in order for it to stay put. Not with this one. The one thing we didn't like about it was the fabric that goes over the mouth, it kept falling down because it is just two non-adjustable elastic straps that go around the head. It was either too loose or too tight after I tied a knot in it. Somebody might have a good solution for how to make this piece work but we didn't so my son just didn't wear it. It still looked cute without it. We bought the sword backpack from Amazon as well and it went great with this costume. Highly recommend!!!

Falling Back (Mark Sixma Remix)
Falling Back (Mark Sixma Remix)
Price: $0.99