Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Luis Hernandez Mencia > Reviews

Browse

Luis Hernandez M...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Luis Hernandez Mencia RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
SYMA X5C Explorers 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter With HD Camera
SYMA X5C Explorers 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter With HD Camera
Offered by Battery Superstore
Price: $41.34
29 used & new from $37.45

5.0 out of 5 stars The video is decent and gives a good quality picture, September 7, 2015
The picture does not do the X5C justice it comes with Prop protectors and an extra set of 4 props! The video is decent and gives a good quality picture... I wasn't expecting a Hollywood pic clarity either.. we were looking for a starter quad just to quench our appetite as to what all the fuss is all about when it comes to drones... OMG it has opened a brave new world... the X5C is just a toy but it teaches fundamentals that have real world applications.... we are hooked and will continue to expand our drone knowledge who knows we may just bump into a new business!

Haggar Men's Work-to-Weekend Expandable-Waistband Denim Pant
Haggar Men's Work-to-Weekend Expandable-Waistband Denim Pant
Price: $23.99 - $42.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 5, 2015
Nice pants, fit great... very well made.. wish the denim was a little heavier... would buy again

Biltwell Work Motorcycle Gloves Heavy-Duty Cowhide Black - Large
Biltwell Work Motorcycle Gloves Heavy-Duty Cowhide Black - Large
Offered by Cycle Stash
Price: $49.95
5 used & new from $49.95

2.0 out of 5 stars ... was smaller than the left glove I was truly disappointed! The QC at the factory failed big time, February 22, 2015
The right glove was smaller than the left glove I was truly disappointed! The QC at the factory failed big time. The materials of these gloves are good, the design is very functional... Just to bad about the glove sizing.

Delphi HTS101 Cam Position Sensor

Moog DS80797 Track Bar
Price: $57.97
45 used & new from $46.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 29, 2015
Perfect fit on my Ford F250 Diesel 7.3 2001 4WD XLT.

Anytime Tools LEATHER HOLE PUNCH SUPER SHARP
Anytime Tools LEATHER HOLE PUNCH SUPER SHARP
Offered by Anytime Tools
Price: $8.99
7 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I can honestly sat that it was a good buy., January 29, 2015
After having this punch for a while, I can honestly sat that it was a good buy... the punch works flawlessly and has made me look good in front of family and friends when I use it to punch holes in belts and other leather pieces. The punched hole is nice and neat.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfectly, I wish there was more test data ..., January 25, 2015
Fits Perfectly, I wish there was more test data... I know its DOT 3 qualified.. just wondering how it has withstood real life tests.

Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser, WP-660
Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser, WP-660
Price: $67.99
16 used & new from $65.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow works great on my gums they feel and look much better, January 25, 2015
Wow works great on my gums they feel and look much better, I actually spend more time cleaning my teeth... has helped me become more responsible with dental hygiene... I still use dental floss but I feel that I cover all my bases to better dental health

Carhartt Men's Relaxed Fit Five Pocket Tapered Leg Jean B17,Darkstone,34 x 30
Carhartt Men's Relaxed Fit Five Pocket Tapered Leg Jean B17,Darkstone,34 x 30
Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, November 28, 2014
Jeans fit perfectly am very pleased with feel and look

Dickies Men's 3 Pack Heavyweight Cushion with Ankle & Arch Compression Work Crew Socks, Brown, 10-13 Sock/6-12 Shoe
Price: $6.30
2 used & new from $6.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 28, 2014
Very comfortable... I like the cushioned feel

Page: 1 | 2