Profile for Bobby B. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bobby B. RSS Feed (Flushing , N.y.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Meguiar's G7516S Gold Class Endurance High Gloss 16 oz.
Meguiar's G7516S Gold Class Endurance High Gloss 16 oz.
Offered by Sparkle Auto, LLC
Price: $8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tire gel, May 30, 2014
I bought this in an auto store last week. I applied it on my tires and found it to be excellent. It has a a very pleasant scent. It has a purplish tint to the gel. I found that it didn't sling. I recommend it highly.

Sanctiond I20216 Leather Lotion - 16 oz.
Sanctiond I20216 Leather Lotion - 16 oz.
Price: $12.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanctiond Products are top of the ine, April 22, 2014
This leather cleaner & lotion is excellent. It goes on easy. Apply liberally. Then after a few minutes massage and wipe off the excess.You will be pleased . I know I was pleased.

Sombra - Warm Therapy 4 oz
Sombra - Warm Therapy 4 oz
Offered by SportingDoc
Price: $8.80
8 used & new from $8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars It Helps!!!, April 18, 2014
I have a touch of arthritis in my a knuckle on my hand. I found that this product is effective in aiding with significantly relieving the pain. I would suggest you consider giving this topical solution a try.

Stamina 1350 Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Bike
Stamina 1350 Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Bike
Price: $149.98
23 used & new from $119.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing !!!!, April 8, 2014
I got it put together fairly quickly. Then the problems started. The second day it started squeaking. Third day it dripped black graphite powder. Fourth day it was getting shipped back.

I also dealt with the customer service at Stamina. I tried twice to get a bolt that was not provided. Twice they sent me a screw not a bolt. I provided the part #.

Pig Spit PSO Black Original - 9 oz.
Pig Spit PSO Black Original - 9 oz.
Price: $10.36
16 used & new from $8.66

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works, April 8, 2014
I hesitant to use this product when I received it. At least (5) warnings. Also Amazon will not let you return it!!! The product really works very well. I suggest you use it in a well ventilated area. It will make tired and worn vinyl look new. It is worth the price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk, April 5, 2014
You gotta love Moe, Larry and Curley. I put the sign in my garage. It is a treat I gave to myself. It arrived quickly.

PUMA Suede Classic Sneaker,Deep Teal,13 M US Women's/11.5 M US Men's
PUMA Suede Classic Sneaker,Deep Teal,13 M US Women's/11.5 M US Men's

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp looking sneaker, April 5, 2014
The sneakerscaught my eye because of the color. I bought the sneakers a 1/2 size bigger and they fit perfectly. I received the sneakers very fast and I am very pleased with the purchase.

Airplane!
Airplane!
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great!!!!, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Airplane! (App)
The graphics are great. it gives you the realistic feeling of actually flying an airplane. I highly recommend it. Be careful this is highly addictive.

Pratt and Hart Men's Deerskin Leather Driving Gloves Size L Color Brown
Pratt and Hart Men's Deerskin Leather Driving Gloves Size L Color Brown
Offered by Leather Gloves Online
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and Stylish, March 17, 2014
I received these gloves very fast. They were shipped in a secure package. They are comfortable. Look good. The leather is impeccable. I recommend them. I got the brown gloves. Not disappointed.

20 Feet from Stardom  [Blu-ray]
20 Feet from Stardom [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Darlene Love
Price: $10.47
9 used & new from $6.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Poignant Documentary, January 15, 2014
This was a very touching film. It touches on the lives of people who have the gift and the need to sing. Background singers are basically pieces of a puzzle. Theses artist are extremely talented and in a lot of cases make a song memorable just by lending their voices. Darlene Love a major featured artist has such a touching story of what Phil Spector did to her early in her career that her strength of character allowed her to survive and achieve Rock and roll Hall of fame induction.

My feeling is that there should be more of a policy of inducting Background singers into the Rock Hall. If you love music and singers buy this. You will not regret it. The music is great. I bought the Blu-Ray. I would recommend that. Give yourself a treat and get this documentary.

WARNING THIS FILM JUST FLIES BY. IT WILL HOLD YOUR INTEREST.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3