Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for rosey posey > Reviews

Browse

rosey posey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rosey posey RSS Feed (usa)

Page: 1 | 2
Kaput Rat Mouse Vole Bait - 32 Place Packs 61305
Kaput Rat Mouse Vole Bait - 32 Place Packs 61305
Offered by Feeders Grain & Supply
Price: $27.95
3 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Only used once so far, but based on that it is a great product., May 4, 2016
I have only used this product once, so based on that it has worked great. I haven't seen evidence of those pesky voles, but I feel much better knowing that I have a product that will give me a fighting chance.

Trident Sugar Free Gum (Black Raspberry Twist, 18-Piece, 12-Pack)
Trident Sugar Free Gum (Black Raspberry Twist, 18-Piece, 12-Pack)
Offered by AZNG Trading
Price: $12.19
7 used & new from $12.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice flavor but, February 3, 2016
This gum has a nice flavor but the flavor fades too fast.

BalanceFrom High Accuracy Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.6" Extra Large Dual Color Backlight Display and "Smart Step-On" Technology [NEWEST VERSION] (Silver)
Offered by BalanceFrom
Price: $69.95
3 used & new from $18.84

5.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased so far with this item., November 13, 2015
Item rec'd in good order and on time. So far I am very happy with this item. I like that I can just step on without any fussing or moving it around. The scales seem accurate. Over all I am pleased with the item. I like that the batteries are a 'regular' size if I need to purchase any.

HP 901XL Black High Yield Original Ink Cartridge (CC654AN)
HP 901XL Black High Yield Original Ink Cartridge (CC654AN)
Offered by Apple Brothers
Price: $34.00
32 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars printer ink product, September 2, 2015
This is the only product my printer will accept, and it does a nice job overall.

TRU Lite Bedding Mattress Protector - Premium Terry Cotton Mattress Cover - 100% Waterproof, Hypoallergenic, & Breathable - Vinyl Free Mattress Cover - Lifetime Warranty - Queen
Offered by TRU Lite Home
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put on mattress, June 8, 2015
The package arrived a day late due to post office, no problem with seller. I love the product, its very comfortable. Easy to put on. Overall I am very satisfied with the product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2015 9:41 AM PST

Mohu Leaf 50 TV Antenna, Indoor, Amplified, 50 Mile Range, Original Paper-thin, Reversible, Paintable, 4K-Ready HDTV, 16 Foot Detachable Cable, Premium Materials for Performance, USA Made, MH-110584
Price: Click here to see our price
63 used & new from $39.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, May 3, 2015
The signal is very strong and the pictures on my tv are crystal clear. I would give it a 5 star but I don't have it up and running yet, so based on a partial install it works very well. So far I am pleased with the product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2015 5:34 AM PDT

Philosophy Strawberry Italian Soda Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath - 16 fl.oz
Philosophy Strawberry Italian Soda Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath - 16 fl.oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells devine, March 14, 2015
This item was purchased as a gift for someone else, so I don't know what they think of the product. Personally I love the Philosophy line.

IRIS Open-Top Litter Box with Shield and Scoop
IRIS Open-Top Litter Box with Shield and Scoop
Price: $6.82
28 used & new from $6.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a litter box, March 14, 2015
This item performs as expected, the 'pooper scooper' is a added bonus.

ASICS Women's GEL-Express 4 Training Shoe,Charcoal/Turquoise/Silver,6 2E US
ASICS Women's GEL-Express 4 Training Shoe,Charcoal/Turquoise/Silver,6 2E US

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the arch support and the comfort when walking, November 22, 2014
I love the arch support and the comfort when walking. I have bought asics shoes for a few years now and will continue to do so.

Swiffer 360 Dusters Extender Kit, Extends up to three feet
Swiffer 360 Dusters Extender Kit, Extends up to three feet
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $12.67
15 used & new from $4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it very much, November 22, 2014
This item performs as advertised, I like it very much.

Page: 1 | 2