Profile for coffey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

coffey RSS Feed

Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Crap!, February 12, 2014
What was that thing?!? I want to see more of this. Please pick this up and make more episodes. Seemed really mysterious until the end, then quickly became sooo very creepy! Can't wait to see more!

The only negative I have with it is the casting of Jamie Whatever (can't remember his last name), just have never liked him in anything he has been in.

The Bippolo Seed and Other Lost Stories (Classic Seuss)
The Bippolo Seed and Other Lost Stories (Classic Seuss)
by Dr. Seuss
Price: $11.07
61 used & new from $6.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, December 29, 2011
My daughter loved Dr Seuss as a child (and still does) and now teaches kindergarten. I knew she would love sharing this new story with her classes. I gave it to her as a Christmas present and as soon as she had unwrapped everything she grabbed this book and started reading! She loved it!!!

Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 3: The Secret Formulas for Duplicating Your Favorite Restaurant Dishes at Home (Top Secret Recipes)
by Todd Wilbur
Price: $11.67
68 used & new from $4.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cookbook!!, December 29, 2011
I bought this cookbook for my recently married daughter and gave it as a Christmas present. She was very excited to try most of the recipes. The main reason I purchased this book was for the Fried Mac-n-Chez recipe from TGIF. She loved ordering those, however, they quit selling that appitizer. I looked through it before wrapping it and I also found some I want to try.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
34 used & new from $61.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love it!, January 15, 2011
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas - she loves it! She is 22 yrs old and has never been one to read very much. She has read every day since receiving this. Every good thing said and advertised about the Kindle is true. So, if you're on the fence about purchasing a Kindle, go ahead! It's well worth it!

Biology
Biology
by Robert Brooker
132 used & new from $0.38

4.0 out of 5 stars big book, September 22, 2010
This review is from: Biology (Hardcover)
This book was purchased for my daughter, she is taking Biology this semester in college. The book is big and heavy! I'm confident that this book is exactly what she needs to perform her best in this class. However, if it was available on Kindle, it would be wonderful; Kindle is very lightweight.