Profile for Carlitos > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carlitos RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Legend of Zelda vinyl decal Majora's Mask - 6" White
The Legend of Zelda vinyl decal Majora's Mask - 6" White

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 8, 2014
love me some zelda yo. Its decent size and it looks great on the back of my car.

Yens® Fantasybag Urban sport sling pack-Yellow,SB-6826
Yens® Fantasybag Urban sport sling pack-Yellow,SB-6826
Offered by FantasyBuy
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Small powerhouse, great for an afternoon in the park, July 8, 2014
This tiny backpage was such a relieve on my travels as a side pack. It is no big by any means and maybe you can fit one textbook and other trinckets but i took this to carry all my souvenirs and it worked wonderfully.

It is well made -- i never had any issues with it ripping and whatever. The style looks great and it is practical since it has a front pocket and several other pockets you can use. I wouldnt suggest using the water holder for anything big, that feels thin and like it could rip at any moment.

The one bad thing (i guess it would have happened with any bag though) is how sweaty i got from all the hiking and since i had it close to my back it got soaked with sweat. Either way i think it was a great purchase for me

Y
Y
Price: $15.71
20 used & new from $7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Uno de los mejores para mi, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Y (Audio CD)
Great album if you want some jazzy melancholic rhythms and great Spanish lyrics. I would venture to say the songs are mostly about break up or loovey doobey love story but either way the sound its amazing if you are into mellow stuff.

Four Halcyon 1500 mAH Lithium Ion Replacement Battery and Charger Kit for Nikon Coolpix S6300 Digital Camera and Nikon EN-EL12
Offered by DavisMAX
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, June 9, 2014
I went on vacation and my camera battery died halfway through the day.

I was super disappointed so i decided to buy an extra spare battery. Searched for extra battery then this showed up. 4 Batteries? is that being greedy?

Well if you only have 1 camera you will have more than enough to never lose a moment to take a picture. I was with my sister and we were both using a camera so me and her swapped these batteries when our other ones died. Let me tell you that we never ran out of charge, these suckers do last (maybe not as much as the original but its not even noticeable)

CITUS - Astra M1 8000mAh Ultra Slim Aluminum Portable Backup External Battery, Single USB Output for iPhone 5S, 5C, iPad Air, Mini 2, Note 3, Nexus 5, Moto X, PS Vita, GoPro, All Other Android Smartphones, Tablets and USB-Charged Gadgets (Silver)
Offered by Citus, LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars It gets the job done, June 9, 2014
I used it for a couple hours and it was still going strong. Faster than using my car to charge the phone.

Love it and its useful. Didnt like the case it came with but meh im using it for practicality not looks.

Tahoe Gear Bristol 55L Premium Internal Frame Backpack
Tahoe Gear Bristol 55L Premium Internal Frame Backpack
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Pack, June 9, 2014
I purchased this bag for traveling and putting clothes and stuff to last me 1 week and everything fit without any problems.

(I am a newbie when it comes to these sort of backpacks and so this was my first purchase of the sort)

Points to make:
-Several many different pockets. I like that even if oftentimes it seemed like the pocket is too small to fit anything useful.
-Once packed it felt heavy on my back but it is easy enough to tie it tight to your body so the load doesn't feel crazy heavy.
-Has soft mushy feel so it felt comfortable
-the material felt stiff(maybe cuz it is still semi new) but very durable, also it had enough covering so that no water could get inside. The material is waterproof but i didnt test it in heavy downpours so i can't comment on this 100%
-on the back it has a little hard detachment im guessing you can put big things in between it (chair or bigger stuff?)

Overall I am pretty satisfied with the purchase and plan on using it for my next camping trip(i bought it in the store website WMInnovations)

One Piece Cosplay Luffy in Straw Hat Colorful Pu Leather Wallet Purse Anime
One Piece Cosplay Luffy in Straw Hat Colorful Pu Leather Wallet Purse Anime
Offered by Beautystore868
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Sister gift, June 9, 2014
She is a huge fan and she loves this wallet. Small and practical when i saw her using it.

The best part was her saying how she smiles everytime she takes it out and sees the image.

Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot,Moss Brown,8 M US
Vasque Women's Wasatch GTX Hiking Boot,Moss Brown,8 M US
Offered by eFinds

4.0 out of 5 stars They are really nice boots!, October 16, 2013
I used them for my Cascade Backpacking trip for a week and not once did they give me blisters. I recommend getting these!

FIFA 14 - Playstation 3
FIFA 14 - Playstation 3
Offered by Insane Web Deals...Simply the Best Deals on the Web!
Price: $43.98
100 used & new from $32.15

1.0 out of 5 stars Sluggish and boring, October 12, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Honestly this game has gotten high reviews from ppl around the net saying its more realistic gameplay. Well by being more realistic they made each player feel stupidly sluggish. Turning takes for ever, the added momentum doesnt help because your fingers move a lot faster than the character on the screen (if you are moving up and want to quickly move down the player still moving up). And dont let me get started on how rubbish your own AI teammates are...they are the worst pair of mindless pigs in any game. You switch character on the fly? yeah let me stop dead mid-chase. You need someone to cover a run while u are defending the ball carrier? Tough luck your teammates are frozen still.

Like i understand if i screwed up and went to slide my last man to the ball carrier and he breaks free. Nope they are far superior than your AI buddies and if you want to do anything you have to keep changing and running back to your goal to defend otherwise your AI teammates will miss some dude and then they will chase him....

EA took the fun factor of the game with the promise of realism. Fifa is now a chore to play for me. I didnt have fun playing this game honestly.

Tantalizing THQ Medley [Download]
Tantalizing THQ Medley [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars poor THQ, June 4, 2013
not really poor but i do kinda feel bad they had to go under :/ I do liked the way they went out however. They went out with a bang

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4