Profile for Janet Fedor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janet Fedor RSS Feed

Wes Side Story
Wes Side Story
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down....., May 21, 2014
This review is from: Wes Side Story (Kindle Edition)
Mr Funk exhibits the same easy style of writing in his Memoirs as he does in his down home novels. I literally could not put it down. It delights, it touches the heart, it surprises and amazes. It's poignant, humorous and honest with the right balance of expletives and small town expressions. It's about Love....something we could all use a bit more of. Well done, Wes Funk. I hope I'm still around when you write your memoirs of the second half of your life.

Second Chances (Second Chances...at Love Book 1)
Second Chances (Second Chances...at Love Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dale Mayer continues to amaze..., September 28, 2013
There were moments while reading this book when tears were actually falling down my cheeks. Not so much tears of sadness, but tears of emotional involvement. Dale is a master at storytelling, drawing the reader into the story with impeccable finesse. Although this is a fast-paced, action romance, I read it slowly. I don't like good stories to end.

A must read.

Unbound (Bound and Determined...to find love)
Unbound (Bound and Determined...to find love)

5.0 out of 5 stars She's done it again...!, May 15, 2013
There were moments while reading Unbound when tears were actually falling down my cheeks. Not so much tears of sadness, but tears of emotional involvement. Dale is a master at storytelling, drawing the reader into the story with impeccable finesse. Although Unbound in a fast-paced, action romance, I read it slowly. I don't like good stories to end.

A must read.

The Templar Concordat
The Templar Concordat
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An author to watch, March 29, 2013
A well written, perfect amount of action story. O'Brien had me believing the events in Templar Concordat were actually true. I did not want the book to end. Before finishing the book, I searched for more titles by O'Brien and was disappointed to discover that this is his first book. However, I also discovered that he is working on his second.

O'Brien writes well and is believable. His characters are well defined and there were no inconsistencies in the facts that the fiction was spun around...that I could tell.

I hope there are many books to come from Terrence O'Brien

Tune In: A Music Therapy Approach to Life. Use Music Intentionally to Curb Stress, Boost Morale, and Restore Health
by Jennifer Buchanan
Price: $17.96
32 used & new from $13.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend for musician and non-musician, December 3, 2012
I have been surrounded by music and musicians all my life and have followed in the family tradition of performing professionally. My audiences are seniors and until I read Jennifer Buchanan's book TUNE IN, I was unaware of the impact my music has had on them over the years.

Since reading TUNE IN, I have changed my method of delivering my songs. I now use music intentionally. I make stronger and longer eye contact with my audience and get up close and friendly. I always knew that singing songs from the youth of my listeners was pleasant and brought back many memories for them, but I was unaware that I may be contributing to their overall health and well-being.

This book is a must read for people of all ages and stages of life. It's a parenting book; it's a student's book. It's a way of tapping into a resource that we are surrounded by. Music is everywhere!i

Devas Are Real: What They Are... What They Do... How To Interact With Them
Devas Are Real: What They Are... What They Do... How To Interact With Them
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read..., October 22, 2012
The human being is so proud. We believe we are the only species in the Universe who possess the ability to think past our own survival. Reading this book has opened my eyes to the existence of realms beyond our imagination. Once you know something, you can't un-know it. Since reading Lawrence's book, I find myself looking at my surroundings differently than I did before. The rustle in the bushes is more than a small animal; the movement I see from the corner of my eye that disappears from view when I look straight at it is likely a Deva wanting attention. Knowing that when I sing to seniors who are struggling in their final days on earth, I am delivering frequencies and colours with the notes I am singing has had the most profound impact on me. I now sing with this intention.

Thank you Lawrence for the work you and a handful of others do on my behalf. And thank you for writing this book. I highly recommend it to both the novice and those who have had experience with the world of Spirits. It answers a lot of questions and provokes a lot of thought.

Cherry Blossoms
Cherry Blossoms
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cherry Blossoms shines!, August 14, 2012
This review is from: Cherry Blossoms (Kindle Edition)
Wes Funk writes about life...real life. There are no high speed chases, no murders to solve, no bad guys to apprehend. Just real life with its challenges, heartaches and joys. He writes about truth.

I found myself being transported into the life of the main character, feeling her feelings and thinking her thoughts. I believe it's a rare talent to draw a reader into a story as a participant as opposed to simply viewing the action.

Highly recommend

Touched by Death (By Death Series Book 1)
Touched by Death (By Death Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another page turner from Dale Mayer, June 27, 2012
Another well written, suspenseful book that's come to be expected, by Dale Mayer. Her characters come alive and the story literally jumps off the pages. A mix of devastation from the earthquake in Haiti to painting a picture of the beauty that was untouched by it with a smattering of Haitian spiritual beliefs thrown in. Highly recommend.

Maddy's Floor (Psychic Visions Book 3)
Maddy's Floor (Psychic Visions Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A page turner!, May 18, 2012
Maddy's Floor is the third book in a psychic phenomenon trilogy and although I enjoyed the first two, I thought this last book was the best of the three. Dale's characters are well defined and the story has just the right amount of suspense, romance and action. I liked that Maddy was comfortable with her talent as a medical intuitive and that the character who wound his way through the three books played a larger role in this one.

Highly recommend you start with Tuesday's Child, Hide 'n Go Seek and finish up with Maddy's Floor.

It's a Dog's Life (a romantic comedy with a canine sidekick)
It's a Dog's Life (a romantic comedy with a canine sidekick)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprise Ending, March 28, 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed It's a Dog's Life and recommend it to anyone wanting a light, quick read. I pride myself on being able to anticipate plots and endings in books and movies. This ending surprised me, which totally pleased me. I like getting caught off-guard. Read it. You'll be glad you did!