Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for L Springborg > Reviews

Browse

L Springborg's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L Springborg RSS Feed

BudFits for iPod and iPhone earbuds (Frosted Clear) - not compatible with new Apple EarPods
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 21, 2013
With Budfits my earbuds no longer fall out and I no longer experience any discomfort. This product does exactly what it's advertised to do. Highly recommended!

TotalMount AirPort Extreme Mounting Kit (Not compatible with newest generation)
TotalMount AirPort Extreme Mounting Kit (Not compatible with newest generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaned up my workspace!, May 1, 2013
I have never been able to find a good home for my Airport Extreme. For a while I had the Airport Express on my desk and the workspace looked cluttered and messy. I even tried putting it into a drawer but this just gave me more problems. I recently got the TotalMount and this allowed me to mount the Airport on the bottom side of my desk, which drastically decluttered my workspace. A great solution and well worth the money.

PetSafe Deluxe Bark Control Collar
PetSafe Deluxe Bark Control Collar
Price: $42.40
26 used & new from $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't we get one of these sooner?!?, July 22, 2012
We bought the PetSafe Bark Control because it is better for larger dogs. We have a golden retriever that enjoyed hearing himself bark. Moving into an apartment building shared with others, we knew we had to get his barking under control & fast. We were hesitant buying one because we didn't think he'd figure it out. It can take up to two weeks for the dogs to figure out the bark collar, but ours figured it out the first night (and he's a little ditz, so we thought he'd take longer than 2 weeks)! It is so relaxing to have a quiet household again! We have it on the 2nd setting, as the first one he barked right through without caring. It's so nice to have a well-behaved dog again!