Profile for Mixelplix > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mixelplix RSS Feed

2000mW 2W 802.11b/g/n USB Wireless WiFi Network Adapter With 9dBi Rubber Antenna with magnetic base and Suction cup Window Mount dock
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 4, 2013
Was able to get wireless signals from much further away than I expected. Was compatible and worked very well with BackTrack 5, BackBox, etc.

Heather's Irritable Bowel Syndrome Starter Kit - Eating for IBS, First Year IBS, Tummy Fiber Acacia Senegal Can (Over 20% off!)
Offered by Heather's Tummy Care & Help for IBS
Price: $43.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for IBS, October 4, 2013
This worked great for me. Help manage my symptoms as long as I used it on a regular basis. I ended up at 1 Tablespoon daily. It seems to work better then the stuff I get a grocery store.

Drinking Buddies
Drinking Buddies
DVD
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow, but good acting, October 4, 2013
Acting was good, but the movie was a little slow for my taste. I guess I expected it to be a little funnier.

Mares Cruise Backpack Mesh Elite Bag
Mares Cruise Backpack Mesh Elite Bag
Offered by DIP 'N DIVE
Price: $29.95
10 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 4, 2013
Great bag for dive gear. Folds up into small profile when not in use. Delivered on time. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a good dive gear bag.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, October 4, 2013
I submitted a review of "Poor" for the following reasons:
1. Material was very thin. Once you peel it away to place it on your surface it was nearly impossible to work with without having it stick to itself and just turn into a big mess.
2. The Material came in one big 4' x 8' section folded instead of 50cm x 150cm pieces (I ordered a quantity of 4). The folds caused permanent creasing in the material which I was not able to smooth out even after placing it a surface.
3. The material had several bad spots on it (looked like glue stains). Where I was trying to put this I wasn't overly concerned, but it would have been a major problem if it was in a easily view-able area.

The vendor did respond to my review saying International shipping would not accept rolls (I don't know that I buy that as I have received posters from Hong Kong in rolls). They also said I could return it, but by the time I realized it was impossible to work with, it was to late. I had basically 3 balls of ruined material. I would personally NOT recommend this unless you are "ok" with the above.

1x High-quality Game Poster Borderlands II Posters Prints 32"
1x High-quality Game Poster Borderlands II Posters Prints 32"

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, February 18, 2013
The poster was exactly as described. Quick shipping, excellent quality and great vivid colors. I would highly recommend this poster to anyone looking for one.

Sanoxy Bluetooth Keyboard with Folding Leather Cover Case and Stand for  Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1-inch P7500 / P7510, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Bluetoooth Keyboard Case Black (SANOXY_GLXTAB-10)
Sanoxy Bluetooth Keyboard with Folding Leather Cover Case and Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1-inch P7500 / P7510, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Bluetoooth Keyboard Case Black (SANOXY_GLXTAB-10)
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste the money., September 24, 2012
I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy Tablet. After following the directions to pair the two devices,it constantly loses it's pairing. It has been nothing but a pain in the butt. It now resides in a garbage pile somewhere in Ohio. Unfortunately a member of my family purchased this as well, without checking with me first. They have had the exact same issue... My advice, don't waste your money on this. Although the Logitech keyboard is not encompassed in a nice case like this one, it at least works.

PS3 Eagle Eye Mouse and Keyboard Converter
PS3 Eagle Eye Mouse and Keyboard Converter
Price: $59.99
33 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars If your use to a PC M&K, better than controler but not perfect., February 21, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this after purchasing a PS3 and COD-Black Ops. I have been a PC Gamer since the 80's and avoided console gaming because of the controllers. If you are use to a mouse and keyboard for FPS games this WILL help you, but if you're expecting PC mouse and keyboard performance, you will be disappointed.

I still use it for FPS games on the PS3 and prefer it to the Dualshock, just don't get your hopes up that this is a perfect substitute for a PC mouse and keyboard.

The best settings for Black Ops will be something close to 8/8 48/48 with an in-game setting of 10 (insane). Good luck!