Profile for Crystal_Hazze > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crystal_Hazze RSS Feed

Matix Men's Asher Sherpa Hooded Sweater, Black, Medium
Matix Men's Asher Sherpa Hooded Sweater, Black, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, September 26, 2012
I had broken my boyfriend hoodie when the zipper snapped. So for his birthday I wanted to get him a new one that he could use for camping and such. I recieved this item quickly, within a couple days. I tried it on to see if it was comfortable before giving it to him. I loved it. And he loves it. Doesnt go anywhere without it. He already has brought it camping and it still looks brand new. Seems durable and the fleece is wicked soft. Reviews told me it ran small so I had ordered a size up then what he normally buys. Its a great fit and he looks good in it :)

Muka Women's Underbust Corset with Shoulder Straps
Muka Women's Underbust Corset with Shoulder Straps
Offered by OPENTIP
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars YAY, September 26, 2012
I ordered this item on Sept 6 for around 20.00 free shipping for a pirate costume I was creating for halloween. Amazon had given me an estimated time of arrival between OCT 12 through OCT 30. Worried that I wouldnt recieve the item in time I contacted the seller that same day about my concerns. They responded back to me within 24 hours to let me know that amazon sets its own times and Sellers cannot go in and change it. They let me know that my item would reach me no later than OCT 1 and if I had any other questions to contact them has needed. By Sept 24 I recieved my item and was very pleased to see it fit well and worked great with my costume. I had ordered a Med and usually buy Med to Large in clothing. My roommate loves it too and wants one herself! I would really suggest the seller for their great customer service.