Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Iowa_Boy > Reviews

Browse

Iowa_Boy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Iowa_Boy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Esky Amplified 150 Miles HD Digital Outdoor HDTV Antenna with Motorized 360 Degree Rotation

5.0 out of 5 stars Best antenna I have found!, May 30, 2016
This antenna works great. I live in Iowa about 45 miles from the nearest TV stations. I installed this on my roof and was receiving over 20 channels, some as far away as 75 miles. I tried flat indoor antennas with no success at all. This works for me. Assembly is easy. My only concern is that it may not survive our winters. But, because of the low cost, I can buy another.

William and Mary Series 1
William and Mary Series 1
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Doc Martin in his Early Days!, May 11, 2016
Very good british comedy. Can't go wrong with a series starring Martin Clunes!

Dee Zee DZ16322 NXt Running Boards
Dee Zee DZ16322 NXt Running Boards
Price: $341.97
55 used & new from $341.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Dee Zee Running Boards for the 2016 Crew Cab Chevrolet Colorado!, April 15, 2016
I purchased these Running Boards for my 2016 Crew Cab Chevrolet Colorado Short Bed. This is the part needed for this item, contrary to what Amazon states. Very high quality Running Boards. Installation took about 3 hours total. Quite straight forward. They look great on my truck!

The Brothers Bulger: How They Terrorized and Corrupted Boston for a Quarter Century
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Nonfiction!, November 13, 2015
Very interesting read for anyone who enjoyed following the Bulger story.

Catastrophe Season 1
Catastrophe Season 1
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch this Show! You will not be disappointed., June 23, 2015
Very clever and funny show! Great to have it available on Amazon Prime

Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased with My Echo; Alexa is my friend!, June 19, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
I have owned my Echo since February and have had no issues with it whatsoever. This works great for playing Prime Music. The sound quality is quite good. I frequently use the shopping list feature....has saved me from making several trips to the store more than once. The Echo's ability to recognize my voice is excellent, very seldom making mistakes. Amazon is constantly improving Echo's abilities, so I look forward to many years of use!

Salomon Women's Speedcross 3 Trail Running Shoe
Salomon Women's Speedcross 3 Trail Running Shoe
Price: $79.95 - $137.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shoes for any activity, April 22, 2015
my wife owns 3 pairs of this shoes. she works in the ER and is on her feet all night when she is at work, 12 h/shift. she loves it,very comfortable, fits like a glove, kept her feet warm in the winter. Very lightweight and the colors are just perfect. Everywhere she goes people are noticing her shoes. she wears sz 6, in light onix/topaz blue, papaya and grey/light blue

Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card
Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Amazon Customers!, April 16, 2015
As someone who buys quite a bit on Amazon, this card allows me to save $$ with every purchase. I have had absolutely no issues at all using it. Get one!

The Sopranos: Season 1
The Sopranos: Season 1
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Show!, June 7, 2014
Great series; wished I would have watched it earlier! Much more going on here than just a Mafia series; lots of interaction with family and especially his psychiatrist.

InSassy (TM) Expandable Garden Water Hose (Green, 75 Feet Hose w/Spray Nozzle)
InSassy (TM) Expandable Garden Water Hose (Green, 75 Feet Hose w/Spray Nozzle)
Offered by BlueBurst
Price: $25.99
5 used & new from $20.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Hose and Great Customer Service!, April 9, 2014
I purchased this hose and sprayer a couple of weeks ago from Newegg.com Their pricing was slightly better than here on Amazon. I have been totally satisfied with the quality of my hose. Customer service at Insassy is excellent. When my hose arrived, the sprayer was missing. A quick email to Insassy explaining my problem was all it took to get a sprayer to me. It arrived in only two days. If you buy this hose, you will not be disappointed!

Page: 1 | 2