Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Corey Perez > Reviews

Browse

Corey Perez's Profile

Customer Reviews: 130

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Corey Perez RSS Feed (Fairbanks (AK))

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Milwaukee 5263-21 5/8-inch SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
Milwaukee 5263-21 5/8-inch SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
Offered by Deal Busters Store
Price: $227.14
16 used & new from $89.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad clutch, February 17, 2016
Like Bill had said, the clutch went out before the first 5/8" anchor was sunk.

Promptly returned it and will be looking into a larger unit. I prefer not to get cordless when I can avoid it, the cost of replacement batteries is 90% out more of the cost of a new tool. My stance is purchase the corded tools, Honda inverter generator and keep marching forward. This tool is too flawed to be considered a worthwhile tool.

Ridgid 72327 54-Inch Hand Operated Oiler
Ridgid 72327 54-Inch Hand Operated Oiler
Price: $157.30
12 used & new from $102.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading representation of product, does NOT include bucket., January 13, 2016
100% misleading photo. I expected the bucket and the hand pump, only received the hand pump. Seller knows this is misleading, the bucket should not be included in the photo or at leased grayed out.

Shame on the seller!

The Authoritative Calvin and Hobbes: A Calvin and Hobbes Treasury
The Authoritative Calvin and Hobbes: A Calvin and Hobbes Treasury
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What can be said about how great this is that hasn't already been said?, January 26, 2014
I'm a HUGE Calvin and Hobbes fan. HUGE (tattoo and everything). I'm currently stationed in Korea and watched the movie "Dear Mr. Watterson". I realized I needed to get my C&H fix re-going. For the cost of having my wife send me a book I just ordered the digital copy and using it on my kindle App.

LOVE ME SOME Calvin & Hobbes!

Such a profound impact on my life as a child and growing up. Always brings a smile to my face. I can't wait to get home and start sharing with my boys. So much more pure than the commercialized garbage out there.

Thanks Bill!

Batman Costume: Boy's Size 8-10
Batman Costume: Boy's Size 8-10
Offered by 7th Avenue Store
Price: $22.09
11 used & new from $16.01

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING QUALITY!, January 26, 2014
We had a smaller size that has been through 3 boys Halloween's. Plus the additional wearing. Well, being the thrifty shopper I am, we typically buy the next year or two on clearance.

Our 5 year old has fallen in love with re-wearing a costume that is too small for him. The costume has become so thin and thread bear that it actually stretched to meet his size (3yo and is now a small 5). Keep in mind he wears this DAILY when he gets home from school. Sometimes nearly the entire weekend.

With all the washings, boy-activities in the house (we Live in North Pole AK, so we spend a LOT of time in doors). Sometimes we have super hero day and the boys all dress up and play in our indoor bouncy house and run around like mad-men.

Highly recommend the Rubies costumes. We have purchased a few to replace and anticipate new needs for the future.

Amazing! Thanks Rubies!!!

Corey

Rothco Deluxe Nylon Swat Belt, Black, 49''
Rothco Deluxe Nylon Swat Belt, Black, 49''
Offered by It's A Big Deal
Price: $14.99
13 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this for a 5Y/O's Batman kick, January 26, 2014
Our 5 year old wears a batman costume nearly every day. LOVES it. Walking around North Pole or Fairbanks Alaska everybody loves seeing the kids in costume while out of season.

For Christmas I wanted to get him a new costume (out grew & ripping the old one), I figured he needed to accessorize. This was one of the major components.

Significantly too large for his little frame, but mom made it work. I don't know if I'd recommend it for any serious type of work, but for a costume, it is amazing.

Seirus Innovation COMBO CLAVA BLACK XS
Seirus Innovation COMBO CLAVA BLACK XS
Offered by DEALogical
Price: $17.50
9 used & new from $11.67

5.0 out of 5 stars No other product compares!, January 26, 2014
I use these daily in the Harsh Alaskan environment. I even used them when riding Motorcycles in cooler regions. Now I'm in Alaska with 3 boys and all have these face masks as well. Aside the oldest one enjoying leaving them on the bus or at school someplace, they are amazing.

Nice tight fit around the eyes, perfect ability to exhale and inhale without the fabric bothering lips/nose. I truly cannot say enough. We purchase these usually about two to a child. If they lose one, they have a spare. If they lose yet another, they have to pay for it with their allowance. Needless to say we have purchased these one or two at a time.

Amazon prime to Alaska is amazing and so is this product.

(make sure you don't get the one with the thinner head wrap!)

Batman The Dark Knight Rises Zipline Blaster with Figure Playset
Batman The Dark Knight Rises Zipline Blaster with Figure Playset
2 used & new from $49.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked great! (Until older brother and friend started to fight over it and broke it), January 26, 2014
Got this for my son and it worked much better than the other reviews stated. I figured, even if it didn't work as great as I hoped, it would go well with his Batman craze right now.

It continued to work well after Christmas, even with heavy daily use. Up to the point two older boys broke the plunger "stick". Without replacement, it just became a plastic "gun", unable to shoot.

Held up well until that point. Suction cup worked decent as well.

Glidecam iGlide Handheld Stabilizer for 14 oz. Cameras -ORANGE
Glidecam iGlide Handheld Stabilizer for 14 oz. Cameras -ORANGE
Offered by Focus Camera
Price: $99.00
3 used & new from $99.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh... Only ok. This idea is much better suited for the larger cameras, January 25, 2014
I'm currently using this with a Contour Roam +2, in the case with a removable mount. Its just under 14oz and I cannot get the iGlide to operate as the larger (more expensive) units do.

A significant point I'd like to make is the handle is significantly too close (for my man-sized) hands. A simple longer bolt with spacers may help, but It shouldn't have to be done if this was engineered properly.

I had limited success with adding camera hotshoe extenders to both legs to extend the weights out. I've also tried this with just the camera and no extended weights. I just am unable to get the unit to properly balance and work without the wobble or delay when turning.

What my belief is... the grease/oil used in the gimbal is just to viscous. If moves very fluid, but there is just too much drag to make the unit want to behave as the larger models (with heavier weights) work.

I'd be prepared to make some modifications to enable this to work "as expected". Minimally, removing the grease (bearing) and replacing with light weight oil.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Makita 110706-A 3/8 Inch Reduction Nozzle
Makita 110706-A 3/8 Inch Reduction Nozzle
Price: $12.20
3 used & new from $10.11

4.0 out of 5 stars WILL NOT FIT on: Porter Cable - PC1500HG, January 25, 2014
Let me open with I'm not blaming the product/MFG for the problem. They never said it would fit, but...

I couldn't find an answer to if this would fit on my recently ordered PC Heat Gun (PN above). It wouldn't. What I opted to do was cut a slit down the largest section in 4 places to give it the ability to open up and slide over. The fit was EXTREMELY tight, but I was able to make it work.

The unit was very hard to get off after the fact, but all in all I was able to make it meet my needs. If you are purchasing this, make sure you are able to modify it with a high-speed rotary tool (hacksaw would probably deform it).

Moderate smoke upon shutdown after the first use. I would believe from a coating provided by the maker.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Adobe CS6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition [Download] [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product! E A S Y to verify, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, January 23, 2014
I'll admit. I've purchased two student teacher editions (different software each time, years apart) and fought through the verification process. I HAD the links all ready to go to provide a nice step by step feedback / directions and I lost it.

In trying to recreate the process I stumbled upon a simple .pdf file in the ZIP folder that you download (the program from Amazon). Amazingly enough... All the directions are right there, black and white (and color where applicable).

Step 1:
Be eligible

Step 2:
Purchase (copy the product code Amazon provides)

Step 3:
Download (Go ahead and leap to step 5, return to step 4)

Step 4:
Install software

Step 5:
Verify at: adobe dot com/go/edu-validate
- Requires a .edu email address (Most simple manner, the serial number is then emailed to you within 2-3 minutes)
- Other forms of verification which I believe they contact the school to ensure you are enrolled (K-12, Etc)
- This process takes about 10 minutes to create an Adobe account, fill out the school and your degree/education information)

Step 6:
When prompted enter the serial number provided from the .edu email address.

Step 7:
Enjoy!

(Step 8:) Don't get upset and vent at Amazon because the simple directions are too complicated. (they even give PICTURES to follow in the .pdf titled: "IMPORTANT - How to validate and activate your product"

I chose this "unsupported" version of the software because I'm "DISGUSTED" with the abuse software companies are moving towards with "subscription based" services. I opted to pay the $550 up front and will have the software for life, where as the subscription based options would far exceed this cost within short amount of time. (ie: Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft 365, etc). Companies wonder why people steal their software...

Use tutorials on Youtube to see how to fully use this software. No reason to go and buy a "book for dummies". A video is quick and easy to follow, you can rewind, pause, etc.

Amazing product, easy verification and a happy buyer!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13