Profile for Apryl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Apryl RSS Feed (Upper St. Clair)

When Opposites No Longer Attract: Inspiring Stories of Eight Men and Women Who Left Straight Marriages and Came Out as Gay
by Mr Michael J Testa
Price: $17.11
25 used & new from $15.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative and Fresh!, May 28, 2014
As the ex-wife of a gay man (who I am extremely close with to this day), I feel that this is an EXCELLENT book for any gay man or woman, married or not. It gives much insight on how others have handled their transition to the gay community. The stories were genuine and well written. It really is about time that a book of this nature was written. What a breath of fresh air it is to know that there are others all around us who have gone or are going through the same thing. I cannot express how much I recommend this book!!!!!! What are you waiting for....read this book!!!

Bare Lifts The Instant Breast Lift, 10 Lifts
Bare Lifts The Instant Breast Lift, 10 Lifts
Offered by 2TMORGAN
Price: $13.88
11 used & new from $7.85

1.0 out of 5 stars not for the big chested woman, August 15, 2012
I tried these thinking they would work for me and I was sorely mistaken. I wear a D cup and they just don't provide the support I need. I ended up having to buy a bra and use these on the top of the breast rather than the bottom where they are intended to be used. Sorry but they just didn't work.

Lot of 2 Risque Ritual By Australian Gold Tanning Lotion 10 Oz
Lot of 2 Risque Ritual By Australian Gold Tanning Lotion 10 Oz
Offered by TheeTanman
Price: $74.76
6 used & new from $74.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic results, August 15, 2012
This lotion gives the best results I have ever seen. There is just enough tingle in it to make you hot but not itchy.

Swedish Beauty Pink Diamond Tingle Hot Sizzle Indoor Tanning Salon Tan Lotion 8.5 fl oz.
Offered by Allure Day Spa and Salon
Price: $18.49
6 used & new from $15.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, July 19, 2012
I love this tanning lotion. I got immediate results. It wasn't as hot as I expected but it works! I would recommend this product and seller anytime.

PUMA Women's Voltaic 3 NM Fashion Sneaker,White/PUMA Silver/Dewberry,9.5 B US
PUMA Women's Voltaic 3 NM Fashion Sneaker,White/PUMA Silver/Dewberry,9.5 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, July 9, 2012
I love this shoe...the colors are great and they're extremely comfortable, especially when wearing for a long period of time.