Profile for Lada > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lada RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Twin Size Luna Premium Hypoallergenic 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector - 10 Year Warranty - Made In The USA
Offered by First Class Mattress
Price: $32.95
2 used & new from $26.96

5.0 out of 5 stars it workds, April 12, 2012
I have the same brand protector on another bed where my son had occasional wettng accidents. The protector does it job, the mattress does not get wet. However, somebody in my family complained that it is hot sleeping on it. Personally I do not feel this way.

Motsenbocker Lift-off #421-01 3pk Lift Off Remover
Motsenbocker Lift-off #421-01 3pk Lift Off Remover
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $9.09
27 used & new from $5.82

4.0 out of 5 stars not a miracle worker, July 21, 2011
I tried 2 products out of this pack - the one for the labels is really good, but I had to use it twice to make the glue disappear completely off the bottles. I also used the one for the ink - the stain from my son's dry-erase marker remained the same after 2 uses, a small stain from the ballpoint pen on my shirt became much pailer but still a little visible.

Aurora Plush T-Rex Dinosaur - 12"
Aurora Plush T-Rex Dinosaur - 12"
Price: $11.34
8 used & new from $8.04

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for my son, July 21, 2011
We read a book with my son about different dinosaurs so this was a natural extension. The toy is durable, instantly recognizable which dinosaur it is, my son is enjoying it.

Aurora Plush Stegosaurus Dinosaur - 12"
Aurora Plush Stegosaurus Dinosaur - 12"
Offered by imagine products
Price: $9.54
14 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fun toy, July 21, 2011

Aurora Plush Triceratops Dinoasur - 12"
Aurora Plush Triceratops Dinoasur - 12"
Offered by Think Fast

Solid Color Boys Bowtie - Charcoal
Offered by Sunrise Outlet
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, July 21, 2011
I have these ties on several colors. They are a hit with my son's teachers at pre-school whenever the kids need to dress up. It's very easy to put on and I even washed it without problem.

Schleich Tiger
Schleich Tiger
Price: $5.16
54 used & new from $3.39

5.0 out of 5 stars very good toy, July 21, 2011
This review is from: Schleich Tiger (Toy)
My son has a whole collection of Schleich animals, he just loves them. They look very realistic, the toy is very durable. Probably the only thing you should bear in mind is it's quite heavy so not safe for babies.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very good toy, July 21, 2011
This horse was bought for my son's friend's birthday. When we had a playdate at our place he fell in love with this horse that my son had before, asked if he could take it home (no:)) and even went and kissed it good-bye. So I did not have to think twice on what to give him. The boy was happy! It looks very real, is very durable.

No Title Available

Schleich Walking Lioness
Schleich Walking Lioness
Price: $7.68
20 used & new from $3.28

5.0 out of 5 stars very good toy, July 21, 2011
This review is from: Schleich Walking Lioness (Toy)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4