Profile for DJT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DJT RSS Feed

Motion Pro Seal Mate Fork Seal Cleaner
Motion Pro Seal Mate Fork Seal Cleaner
Offered by Orange Custom Cycle
Price: $9.19
4 used & new from $5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, November 5, 2012
I recently bought a new bike and noticed both seals were leaking slightly. I was afraid I was going to have to redo the seals which is expensive and time consuming. I figured I'd give this a try considering it's 5 bucks. Sure enough, it worked! Took about 5-10 minutes to do both forks, from start to finish. Then I pumped the forks and wiped about 5 times, and no more fork oil! I've also heard that it may take a day on the track for the seals to actually reset after doing this so if your still seeing oil after pumping, take it out on the track or ride it around for a while and if your seals aren't busted, it should stop leaking. This little tool is essential for my toolbox, I take it with me every time I go ride. Try it before you mess with your seals. It will save you a lot of time and money.

Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Front-Zip Fleece Jacket
Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Front-Zip Fleece Jacket
Price: $15.48 - $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, runs large, November 5, 2012
This is a great jacket by Columbia. The fleece is very soft and comfortable. The zipper looks to be well made and should last a while. I ordered the Charcoal Heather and the color looks great. I am usually in between a Large and an XL in shirts and the XL was way to big in this jacket. If your on the fence about sizing, go with the smaller of the two. I have worn this jacket in 40 degree weather and it actually kept me pretty warm. I wasn't outside for long though. Overall a great purchase, buy with confidence.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2014 12:26 PM PST