Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for B Pa > Reviews

Browse

B Pa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B Pa "B Pa" RSS Feed (Madison, WI)

Page: 1 | 2
Cuisinart Set of 3 Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers
Cuisinart Set of 3 Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers
Price: $19.95
10 used & new from $19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars EAsy to use and store, August 3, 2015
So far they are great! They look nice and are easy to store and use.

Iberogast LARGE SIZE (100ml) - for Dyspepsia, Bloating, Stomache Pain and Heartburn Brand: Medical Futures
Offered by Jaurasee
Price: $34.93
9 used & new from $26.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Swallowing Problems with this!, August 3, 2015
Beware of Problems with your Esophagus. I had previous problems with swallowing that reoccurred within a few doses of this stuff. It took more than a month to get rid of the swallowing problems after I took it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2015 8:41 AM PDT

Char-Broil TRU Infrared Grill2Go X200 Grill
Char-Broil TRU Infrared Grill2Go X200 Grill
Price: $109.87
68 used & new from $92.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective Product-- Charbroil Refused to Replace it! --> Amazon took it back for us. -- Thank Goodness for Amazon!!, August 3, 2015
Ordered this in April. It was obvious that the dimple was missing on the burner, but we still tried to use it. (You know how manufacturers don't always send a up to date users manual with each product.) It worked the first time. After that it would not stay lit. Char-Broil kept trying to send us parts that we were not able to install ourselves. We needed special tools, including specific screwdrivers that we didn't have, to take it apart and then put it back together. After 2 hours of messing around with it we called Charbroil and asked for a new grill. They refused to take it back and send us a grill that wasn't defective. I guess as a customer I thought when you bought a new product it was ok to expect it to work right away. Charbroil didn't agree.

Finally Amazon did accept the return. Thank Goodness for Amazon's Return Policy to make you happy when the product has unforeseen problems.

We will never buy Charbroil again. In fact we bought another Weber just we had before. Worked like a charm the first time, and every time since.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2015 8:41 AM PDT

Uvex S0360X Ultra-spec 2000 Safety Eyewear, Orange Frame, SCT-Orange UV Extreme Anti-Fog Lens
Price: $7.78
9 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to wear over Reading Glasses, but do Reduce Computer Eye Strain., August 3, 2015
My husband uses his every time he is on the computer. He says his eyes hurt less than when he doesn't wear them. I guess the computer eye strain is some thing that can be avoided.

I tried to wear them over my Reading Glasses and they are super uncomfortable. Not sure if I should try another kind or just give up.

Aprilaire 35 Water Panel Evaporator
Aprilaire 35 Water Panel Evaporator
Price: $10.61
20 used & new from $8.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Just like advertised and saved some money!, August 3, 2015
This is the second time I have purchased these on line. They work just like the ones the Heating and AC Companies sell you. There was a good cost savings

Tracfone 1 Year of Service and 400 Minutes
Tracfone 1 Year of Service and 400 Minutes
Offered by SoCalDeal
Price: $106.00
3 used & new from $102.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great and Saved me about $10 after I pay my State Taxes, August 3, 2015
I wasn't sure it was a good idea to purchase these one line. Would it work as others do for less money? It worked fine. I saved about $10 total after I pay State Tax on it. Worth it this time!

OOFOS Women's OOahh Slide Sandal, Steel, 10 M US
OOFOS Women's OOahh Slide Sandal, Steel, 10 M US
Price: Click here to see our price
9 used & new from $34.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Fit as they Should- The Pair I purchased at a Local Store Fit Great, August 3, 2015
Not sure why, but they are too small. I have another pair I purchased at a local store that are the same size. These are too small and the others fit great. Both pairs state that they are 8w- 10m. I didn't choose to reorder at this time b/c I'm not sure I will end up with a pair that actually fits the way they are suppose to with their current stock.

Otherwise I love these shoes. The one problem with them is that they heat up quickly. This does make your feet sweat, which I can live with. The real downside to the heat is that they attract dirt and dust. After wearing my other pair around the house for a few hours I end up with lots of debris in the heel and toe area. It is very strange. I have worn other brands of foam type shoes, i.e. Crocks, LLBean, etc and this has never happened before.

Genuine Aprilaire Filter Type 501 2-pack
Genuine Aprilaire Filter Type 501 2-pack
Offered by National_Equipment_Parts
Price: $66.52
8 used & new from $61.54

5.0 out of 5 stars It's too bad the price keeps going up, August 3, 2015
These fit and work as they should. They arrived as Amazon stated. It's too bad the price keeps going up. After all it just a lot of paper.

VetriScience Laboratories Feline Furball Plus Hairball Remedy Chew for Cats, 60 Chews
Price: $3.42
15 used & new from $3.42

5.0 out of 5 stars My picky cats love them. Hopefully they will not tire of them ..., August 3, 2015
My picky cats love them. Hopefully they will not tire of them like other treats and food. So far so good and it has been about 3 months since we started the boys on them daily.

ExcelSteel Stainless Steel Colanders, Set of 3
ExcelSteel Stainless Steel Colanders, Set of 3
Price: $17.83
26 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars So far these are wonderful. In the summer we have lots of garden ..., August 3, 2015
So far these are wonderful. In the summer we have lots of garden things that need to be rinsed and left to dry for a little while. They work great for that. They are light weight so I hope they last a long time. Because they are light they are easy to carry around with the produce in them. Time will be the test to see if they fall apart at some point.

Page: 1 | 2