Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Chris Johnson > Reviews

Browse

Chris Johnson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris Johnson RSS Feed (Chula Vista, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
New Balance KT690 Trail Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid), Green, 1 M US Little Kid
New Balance KT690 Trail Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid), Green, 1 M US Little Kid
Price: $46.00
6 used & new from $44.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't Buy Again, May 31, 2016
Seemed to wear out too fast. I realize that my eight year old boy is rough on them however they were tearing in only a month or two. I ordered the New Balance KR680 for my son after this pair wore out and the KR680 proved to last much longer. The laces are very light and can shred easy if your kid's don't tie them every time.

VideoSecu Articulating TV LCD Monitor Wall Mount Full Motion 15" Extension Arm Tilt Swivel for Most 15" 17" 19" 20" 22" 23" 24" 26" 27" LED TV Flat Panel Screen with VESA 100x100,75x75 ML12BL 1KX
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $12.99
8 used & new from $9.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't Find it Cheaper!, May 31, 2016
Giving this four stars because it's so affordable. It does the job of holding my 23" LCD TV. I'd feel better if the piece you actually bolt to the wall had a little wider of a base. If you've got the motion points fairly tight and you go to swing or tilt the TV, it seems like sooner or later I'm going to damage the dry wall by having so much force/pressure focused on such a small area. Regardless though, it meant my needs for my garage/shop TV. I don't plan to swivel this thing around much anyways.

New Balance KR680 Youth Run Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid),Blue/Green,2.5 M US Little Kid
Price: $44.96
8 used & new from $44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy for my 8 Year Old, May 31, 2016
Very happy with these New Balance shoes for my eight year old. They lasted much longer than the previous pair of shoes he had.

Draw-Tite 75750 Max-Frame Receiver
Draw-Tite 75750 Max-Frame Receiver
Price: $116.00
41 used & new from $97.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Be Happier!! Great Price & Value!, May 31, 2016
Perfect fit made installation extremely easy. I'd recommend watching a YouTube video on installation prior to installing this. A short video could save you some time. I didn't really bother with the instructions since I watched a video. The only thing I needed off the instructions was the proper bolt torque specs. The one thing I will say about the instructions was that it states you'll need an 18mm socket however you actually need a 19mm. No big deal if you have a decent tool set. I installed this thing on my 2015 Nissan Pathfinder all by myself in about 30 minutes.

Please do you planning and make sure you'll be happy with what this hitch can support. I'm only hauling my sons little 50cc dirt bike on a trailer hitch motorcycle carrier so 550 lb. tongue weight was just fine for me.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Hers by Herman Lace-Trim B-Cup Bras 3-Pack
Hers by Herman Lace-Trim B-Cup Bras 3-Pack
Offered by European lingerie
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, May 26, 2016
Purchased for the wifey who won't bother to go shopping for herself. She said they were comfortable and additionally, they survived through the washing machine. This was a great buy and I'll be looking for more products to try.

Pyle PLPW6D 6-Inch 600 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer
Pyle PLPW6D 6-Inch 600 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer
Price: Click here to see our price
144 used & new from $11.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough, March 31, 2016
Purchased this as a replacement woofer in my 2.1 Klipsch speaker system. I was very concerned about the dimensions. The old woofer was exactly 7" wide in diameter. The product details describe this Pyle woofer to be right at 7" but then the specs diagram shown in the photos says this model is actually 6.5" in diameter.

I took a chance and ordered anyway. Turns out it's 6.5" wide from edge to edge. The screw holes are exactly 6.25" when measuring from center of one hole across the diameter to the other. So either way it fit even though it wasn't the exact same dimensions as the old one.

The connections on the back do not look like the product photo. The wire connections are standard flat terminals as would be on most speakers.

Sound was great but the woofer seems to have a lower volume threshold than my original. Sounds like it will blow if I turn my bass past 1/3. I'd recommend a slighty better model if you can afford it.

Cardiac Quality Dual Head with BELL Steel Stethoscope by Kila Labs - KL770 Black
Offered by kila labs
Price: $69.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a fair price, March 30, 2016
Excellent quality. Our son was born with congenital heart disease and we thought this would be a good investment. The hospital gives out a very cheap one each time we are discharged however we aren't skilled enough to block out all the interference. This product was extremely clear and we're very happy with it.

Learn German Fast
Learn German Fast
Price: $9.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Weak on instruction, March 30, 2016
This review is from: Learn German Fast (MP3 Music)
Really needs some kind of book to follow along with when not driving. There is no explanation on the variations that are spoken for each word/phrase. For example, a word or phrase will be announced in English by the female participant. Then in German, it's spoken back by the male participant. Most of the time the word is simply repeated twice in German so that you can be sure you heard it correctly. Other times the word/phrase is repeated back in several different variations.

Take the word "bath" for example. Female says "Bath" Male figure says "Eine Bad" then "Das Bad" and etc. Some variations could be noun or verb. Who knows? This is fine for some but doesn't work well for me. I need more direction if I'm going to learn this on my own. If they would describe the methods being used right in the first track and then give an example and stick to it for the entire album, then I'd be happy to give 5 stars. It seems to be inconsistent throughout.

Are they saying "The Bath", "A Bath", etc?? Is it "Bath", "To Take a bath", etc?? Not sure. I just repeat over and over and try to memorize at least 1% of what I hear.

Knot Theory Silicone Wedding Ring ★Award-winning ★Superior Comfort, Style, Safety (Black, Silver, Grey, Blue, Red, Green)
Price: $14.99 - $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Twenty bucks for a rubber band?, December 1, 2015
I was extremely disappointed in this product. I purchased the silver band and was excited about having a ring again. I took a really nice photo of the ring and even posted it on my Instagram account to share with friends. Then, after about 10 hours the silver began to flake off exposing the raw rubber band. One can even see the silver flakes coming off the ring and transferring to the skin. I thought this was a quality product that had been molded out of silver-metallic like plastic.

If I had known it was just painted silver, I would have assumed that the paint would come off eventually and would have avoided purchasing this from the start. I returned the product for a full refund. After submitting my return request I went back and read the one star reviews by other customers. I found that I'm not the only one this has happened to.

Also, the seller claimed it would make my wife fall madly in love with me again. It did not. The seller has either not tested the product and ignored the bad reviews by other customers OR knows of the faulty product and intentionally tries to sell his/her customers a poor quality product.

I chose not to share my photo of the ring on my finger after first putting it on because I didn't want to mislead anyone into thinking it would actually look that good all the time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2015 1:41 AM PST

Samsung GALAXY Note 8.0 GT-N5110 Battery Replacement Kit with Video Installation DVD, Installation Tools, and Extended Life Battery
Offered by Innovate88
Price: $57.95
4 used & new from $57.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!!, May 14, 2015
Only four stars because two of the screw/mounting tabs were broken when I opened the item. For such a delicate item like this It was packaged poorly as shown in the photo I attached. I was still able to secure it into the tablet. In such a tight space, it wasn't going to go anywhere really. Battery life has remained good since I installed it. The DVD instructional video was extremely helpful especially as it was my first time to perform surgery on a tablet. Be patient when prying the tablet open. You'll get it eventually. It took me about 35 minutes to get it open.
Comment Comment | Permalink