Profile for Chris Johnson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris Johnson RSS Feed (Chula Vista, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
2013 Panini Prestige Football 8-Pack Box
2013 Panini Prestige Football 8-Pack Box
Offered by Best Price Worldwide Limited
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 17, 2014
Great Value. Panini's are my favorite and most 2013's are being sold at discount now.

Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD +UltraViolet Combo Pack)
DVD ~ Tom Cruise
Price: $29.99
24 used & new from $23.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Must own!, October 12, 2014
One of my favorites by far. Not much pop out effect on the 3D side but plenty of depth for sure. District 9 is still my #1 though.

Lasko 2265QM 20-Inch Max Performance High Velocity Floor/Wall mount fan, Silver
Lasko 2265QM 20-Inch Max Performance High Velocity Floor/Wall mount fan, Silver
Price: Click here to see our price
68 used & new from $40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Power for sure!, October 12, 2014
Work's as anticipated. It's about the same loudness on any of the three speeds but it definitely helps keep my living room cool. I bought this fan in order to cool the house down a bit since I don't have A/C or ceiling fans. I open my sliding doors and let this fan push in some cool outside air. It works great. I'd give it 5 stars if it was quieter but what do you expect? It's a hard worker. Does sound like a mini airplane propeller though.

Also, these types of fans are perfect if you have pets because they can be cleaned easily. Tower fans build up pet dander and dust inside and are extremely difficult to clean. I stopped buying them because of allergy sensitivity in my family. Pet hair builds up on the blades and in the grill but can be easily cleaned by removing the front grill with a few easy release clips. If you ever open a tower fan that's more than about 6 months old, you'll be surprised at the amount of dust buildup inside.

Prolabs Feline Tapeworm Tabs , 3-23mg Tabs
Prolabs Feline Tapeworm Tabs , 3-23mg Tabs
Price: $10.99
16 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Acting, Affordable, Effective, September 1, 2014
Worked extremely fast and I'm now devoted to giving my two cats there Tapeworm Tabs every three months. We had two separate incidents where our newly adopted kitten had worms. We took him to the vet twice and it was very expensive. The third time the cat got worms I decided to do my research and find something I could keep him on regularly. The worms were so bad they were falling out of him. Gross! These tabs cleared everything up super quick!!

Guide to Concrete: Masonry & Stucco Projects (Quikrete)
Guide to Concrete: Masonry & Stucco Projects (Quikrete)
by Phil Schmidt
Price: $14.05
77 used & new from $6.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, July 22, 2014
Great way to get started on some DIY home improvement projects. I patched a hole in the wall with some stucco mix. I didn't follow the directions step by step since they seem to be pretty basic but the book gave me a little more confidence and helped me understand the basics steps involved and materials needed.

Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Leather Zip Top Travel Kit,Black,One Size
Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Leather Zip Top Travel Kit,Black,One Size
Price: $27.93
9 used & new from $24.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, July 22, 2014
Excellent quality. Best shaving kit back I've ever owned.

NFL Philadelphia Eagles White Chrome Licensed Plate Frame
NFL Philadelphia Eagles White Chrome Licensed Plate Frame
Price: $11.86
37 used & new from $6.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Wife!, July 22, 2014
Appears to be excellent quality. The wife was very happy to have her team license plate frame.

Calphalon Textiles Twill Thumb Mitt, Biscotti
Calphalon Textiles Twill Thumb Mitt, Biscotti
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, June 18, 2014
Not much to say... It's an oven mitt. It did the job and has held up so far. The rubber lines help to improve grip.

Alpinestars (4756512-10-O/S) Black One Size KX Balaclava
Alpinestars (4756512-10-O/S) Black One Size KX Balaclava
Price: $28.33
2 used & new from $22.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves its purpose, June 18, 2014
This balaclava fits me just fine and covers the full length of my neck. It's not too hot to wear in the summer and does a good job of reducing the wind chill effect on my neck in the cooler mornings when I ride to work. The only thing I could say bad is that the material is easily snagged by Velcro. I caught it on my leather jacket wrist strap and it made a nice little snag.

Orion Relief Globe - Illuminated with Non-Tip Base
Orion Relief Globe - Illuminated with Non-Tip Base
Offered by HearthSong
Price: $49.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 17, 2014
Got this for my son for Christmas. We really enjoy it and he uses it for a night light in his room. We refer to it every night before bed and practice identifying countries and such.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6