Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for D. H. Vo > Reviews

Browse

D. H. Vo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. H. Vo "sweetea" RSS Feed (Houston, TX USA)

FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Dogs, Giant
FURminator Long Hair deShedding Tool for Dogs, Giant
Price: $61.99
3 used & new from $61.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT product!, August 10, 2011
I bought this in "Giant" for my boyfriend's Great Pyrenees/Labrador Retriver who weighs about 100 lbs. He sheds like no other and we use this on him maybe once or twice a week. He loves it when we FURminate him and he even rolls over for us to get his belly too :) He never seems to be in any kind of pain, and I'm glad that I got the Giant size because it makes the process go by much faster. The only time it gets a little difficult is when we're doing his legs, he never seems to want to stay still for that.

The amount of hair that this tool removes is amazing, we'll usually get 1-2 good handfuls of hair with each session. I really like the ejecting button that pushes the hair out for easy cleaning and the handle is comfortable to hold too. I think this tool is worth every penny and would definitely repurchase in the future if we ever misplace it.

Fit & Fresh Chilled Salad Shaker Container with Dressing Dispenser, 4 Cup Capacity
Price: $8.18
37 used & new from $7.97

4.0 out of 5 stars My second shaker, August 10, 2011
I bought this exact salad shaker from Target over a year ago but misplaced it. My first salad shaker had problems with the white dressing/condiment container in the lid. It wouldn't "lock" into place sometimes and my salads were soggy on several occasions due to the salad dressing leaking out. The rest of the product is great though, I like the size of the container and the ice pack locks perfectly onto the lid.

I decided to repurchase this product again here on Amazon and hoped that maybe I just got a bad one the first time. I've used my second salad shaker for a good 4 months now and have had no problems with the dressing container staying locked like my first one. I'm not sure if that's the case for all the salad shakers sold through Amazon or not, so this product could be a hit or miss depending on if you get one that has a working dressing container.

BlackBerry USB Cable Micro USB 1.0m (Black)
BlackBerry USB Cable Micro USB 1.0m (Black)
Offered by Sunny Shopping
Price: $2.80
47 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for HTC Sensation, August 10, 2011
I bought two of these Micro USB cables so I could keep my phone charged at work and in my car. I'm not 100% sure about the authenticity of these cables being Blackberry, even though the logo is on the cable and the plastic wrapper it came with, but that doesn't really matter to me. It does exactly what I intended it to do and I've had no problems with both cables. For the price, I think these cables are of good quality and great value.

TPU-Cases High Gloss Black Flexible [Revision 2] TPU Cover for HTC Sensation 4G (T-Mobile) [TPU-Cases Retail Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, August 10, 2011
I've been using this case for over a month now and have dropped my phone on several occasions. The TPU in this case is very sturdy and has protected my phone from all those falls be it on concrete, hardwood, or carpet. Not a scratch on the case or on my Sensation so I am very happy about that!

Someone else mentioned that the volume rocker is a bit difficult to press with this case and I completely agree. Sure, it's extra protection for the rocker but I really wish there was a cutout there instead of the TPU. There is a split seam running between the front and back pieces of this case, and that seam sticks out a little over the volume rocker part which I think is what makes it unpleasant to press sometimes.

However, I still am completely happy with this case and for under 10 bucks I would highly recommend this for other Senny owners.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2011 3:26 PM PDT

SquareTrade 3-Year Camera Accident Protection Plan ($300-$350)
SquareTrade 3-Year Camera Accident Protection Plan ($300-$350)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome & Fast Customer Service!, June 16, 2010
My sister let me know I was getting a camera for Christmas & when she did I looked into purchasing a SquareTrade warranty with accidental protection for it. I am so glad that I did because 2 weeks ago I dropped my camera while trying to take a picture & it stopped working completely with a lens failure. The next day I logged into my account, submitted my claim, and was sent an e-mail with a link to print out a pre-paid shipping label to send in my damaged camera. Less than a full week had passed by from when I first dropped my camera to when I was refunded the complete purchase price of it! :) I HIGHLY recommend using SquareTrade to protect your electronics & look forward to using it again for my next camera.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2011 7:13 AM PST