Profile for E. Groff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Groff "evnln" RSS Feed (San Jose, CA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
StarPack Premium Silicone Tongs 2 Pack (9-Inch & 12-Inch), Bonus 101 Cooking Tips
Offered by StarPack Products
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, no melting plastic, December 16, 2014
Great, no plastic to melt.

Kendall Telfa Ouchless Non Adherent Dressing Strips 8"X10" Non Sterile - Pack of 125 - Model 3279
Offered by inventoryrecoveryva
Price: $54.99
5 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable, November 29, 2014
Reasonable dressings for drainage that doesn't have to be sterile.

High Road Car Visor Organizer
High Road Car Visor Organizer
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $9.99
8 used & new from $7.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, and stays in place (no elastic), November 29, 2014
This review is from: High Road Car Visor Organizer
We had one in another car, wonderful, fits well, and no elastic so it stays in place.

MILLIARD 100% Pure Food Grade Citric Acid, 10lb.
MILLIARD 100% Pure Food Grade Citric Acid, 10lb.
Offered by Nilmee
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for hard water stains, November 29, 2014
Essential for cleaning dishwasher, hotpot, and getting hard water stains out of sinks and toilets.

Shrps Container Red 5 Quart QT Part No. 8507SA KENDALL HEALTHCARE PROD.
Shrps Container Red 5 Quart QT Part No. 8507SA KENDALL HEALTHCARE PROD.
Offered by MyMedStreet
Price: $94.10
12 used & new from $94.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Packed well and reasonable, November 29, 2014
Box came intact without broken boxes. Great packing, and reasonable

Pwr+® 6.5 Ft AC Adapter 2.1A Rapid Charger for Google Nexus 7, 9, 10 Tablet Tab; Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Note 8.0; Nexus S Phone ; Asus EEE MeMO Pad Smart ME171, ASUS Transformer Book T100TA; Galaxy S4, S3, S2; HTC Phone Power Supply Cord
Offered by PWR+
Price: $12.90
2 used & new from $7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well on Google Nexus 7, October 17, 2014
works as advertised, I'd bought a different one, and it caused my tablet to go crazy. This one works for Google Nexus 7, and charges more rapidly than the cable that came with the tablet.

Logitech M305 Wireless Mouse - Pink
Logitech M305 Wireless Mouse - Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor battery life, but comfortable for my hand, soured me on Logitech, March 8, 2013
My first wireless mouse was a dud, batteries last a little over 2 weeks, only if I constantly switch the thing off on the bottom (not easy to do). I was comfortable for my hand, and would still work if I had a fortune to spend on batteries and didn't mind it suddenly stopping working frequently. What a waste of money.

I'd always liked Logitech before, now I'm not sure.

This was comfortable for my small hand, and I like the look, and that's the only good things I can say about it.

I've gone back to wired mice, at least Logitech makes them cheaply and they hold up.

The Twilight Saga White Collection
The Twilight Saga White Collection
by Stephenie Meyer
23 used & new from $32.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Set with extra story., February 12, 2013
It was nice to be able to read all the details the movies couldn't give. This is a nice collection too, and the extra story answered questions I had about the little known character that barely appears in one book and movie.

National Geographic Backyard Guide to the Birds of North America (National Geographic Backyard Guides)
by Jonathan K. Alderfer
Price: $14.62
70 used & new from $10.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped us identify several backyard birds., February 12, 2013
I wish it covered more birds than it does. We were able to identify several finches, sparrows, doves and a California Towhee

Ultimate Bottle & Tube Brush Cleaning Set 9 Sizes & Shapes - Natural & Synthetic Bristles
Offered by FixFind
Price: $12.87
2 used & new from $12.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect brushes for several tasks, not just the one I'd hoped, February 12, 2013
Several of these brushes turned out to be perfect for several tasks, not just one task I had hoped for.

Page: 1 | 2