Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Lily > Reviews

Browse

Lily's Profile

Customer Reviews: 84

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lily RSS Feed (Central Florida USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Not Quite Terran (Scifi Alien Romance)
Not Quite Terran (Scifi Alien Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed tremendously..., June 6, 2016
I enjoyed reading about Rebecca and Karru – more than I expected to. I hope there will be more books to come.

Ska Direct® Cell Phone Privacy Protection Bag 100% Anti-tracking Anti-spying GPS Rfid Signal Blocker Pouch Case Bag Handset Function Bag - Compatible With: Iphone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, HTC One, One 2 (M8), Motorola Droid, Lg Optimus, Moto X and More (Pink)
Offered by SkaMall
Price: $8.92

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what I purchased it for., May 22, 2016
Okay, I admit I didn't actually buy this to shield my cell phone. I purchased it to shield my car remote. The car was getting confused when both my husband and I both had our car remotes and were in range. It couldn't decide whether open/close the door. It was easier for me to just "hide" my remote using this bag.

OAKLEY FAST JACKET ASIAN FIT SUNGLASSES 009162-07 SILVER W/ G30 IRIDIUM LENSES
OAKLEY FAST JACKET ASIAN FIT SUNGLASSES 009162-07 SILVER W/ G30 IRIDIUM LENSES

5.0 out of 5 stars First pair of sunglasses that fit me well! 😎, May 22, 2016
I have had these Oakley sunglasses for quite a while now. The Asian fit nosepads made them a favorite. I wore them all the time. They actually fit me and didn't keep slipping off my nose! Since that first pair, I have purchased several other pairs of Oakley Asian Fit sunglasses.

Quick (Terran Times Second Wave Book 34)
Quick (Terran Times Second Wave Book 34)
Price: $3.03

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but ..., May 22, 2016
Not one of her best stories. Not bad, just not great. I've loved reading the Terran Times Second Wave Books and am sorry to see it coming to an end soon. But I look forward to the start of a new series by Viola Grace.

Kyele's Passion: A World Beyond Book 4
Kyele's Passion: A World Beyond Book 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Kyele's Story, May 19, 2016
This was a great addition to the series -- well worth the wait. Really enjoyed the background chapter too (Though I wish that the General and Victoria could somehow have a HEA).

I am hooked on this series and now anxiously await the next book in the series.

Torkel's Chosen: A World Beyond Book 1
Torkel's Chosen: A World Beyond Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars So good! Great start for the series., May 3, 2016
This is Book 1 of the series A World Beyond. It got me hooked and I have purchased and read the remaing books in the series.

Sweep in Peace (Innkeeper Chronicles Book 2)
Sweep in Peace (Innkeeper Chronicles Book 2)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read...SciFi, magic, werewolves, and vampires, May 3, 2016
I love this series! I loved Book 1 of the Inkeeper Chronicles. Then I read Book 2. Wow! It just gets better when you think it can't possibly do so.

Bully Sticks for Rescue Dogs - USA Made Bullies And Natural Pizzles From Chapo's Choice - 6 Inch Chews As Healthy Dog Treats - Gentle On Sensitive Stomachs. Packaging may vary with color.
Offered by Chapo's Choice
Price: $23.91

4.0 out of 5 stars My 2 Shiba Inus love them!, May 3, 2016
The package of 6 bully sticks was resealable. Good thing, because they have a stronger odor than the brand I normally buy. But, my 2 Shiba Inus love them! I wish their chewing time on them lasted a little longer though. I'm glad they are made in the USA. As another reviewer noted -- they do not have a greasy feel. That's a plus. I would say something about speedy delivery, but they were on Prime, which is always fast for Prime members.

Earthway 2050P Estate 80-Pound Walk-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Earthway 2050P Estate 80-Pound Walk-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $113.83
28 used & new from $102.44

1.0 out of 5 stars My husband disliked his gift 😖, April 8, 2016
I bought this spreader as a gift for my husband. It sounded great from the description and the other reviews. He did not like it at all. The "rest bar" is in the way when pushing the spreader across the grass and constantly catches on the St Augustine grass unless the handle is raised to an unnatural push angle. In fact, it turns out our neighbor has this same exact model, and he dislikes his spreader for the same reasons. The rest bar is the culprit and I have heard them both discuss attempting to bend or cut the rest bar of their spreaders. I cannot recommend this spreader. It works well on cement, but does not move well on St Augustine grass.

Topfit Silicone Car Key Case for the Tesla Model S(pink)
Topfit Silicone Car Key Case for the Tesla Model S(pink)
Offered by Tesla fans
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it to use with a Tesla Model X Remote, March 15, 2016
This silicone case is described as for a Tesla Model S, but I bought snyway it to try with a Model X remote. The MX remote will fit in the key case with some tugging. It appears that the MX remote must be a little larger than the MS remote because it is a tight fit and I had to tug on the silicone to get it to cover the remote and the end seems to stick out a little more than it should, so that the end that the chain connect to sticks up a bit, like a spoiler. Still, it works for my purpose.
Comment Comment | Permalink