Profile for Lenda Hill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lenda Hill "shoptilldrop" RSS Feed (MD US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Scarfand's Leopard Infinity Scarf (Brown)
Scarfand's Leopard Infinity Scarf (Brown)
Offered by Scarf&
Price: $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this scarf for my sister as a Christmas ..., December 30, 2014
I bought this scarf for my sister as a Christmas present and she can use it as a scarf or head wrap to tie up her dreadlocks. She simply loves the colors and pattern.

Beautiful Vintage Two Colored Bird Print Infinity Loop Scarf (Black/White)
Beautiful Vintage Two Colored Bird Print Infinity Loop Scarf (Black/White)
Offered by Peach Couture

Fall for You
Fall for You
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a strong love statement for grown folks music, December 30, 2014
This review is from: Fall for You (MP3 Music)
Heard this on The Quiet Storm one evening and recognized Ms. James' voice right away, Such a strong love statement for grown folks music.
Thank you!

The Blessing
The Blessing
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Will Downing music and g The Blessing is one ..., December 30, 2014
This review is from: The Blessing (MP3 Music)
I love Will Downing music and g The Blessing is one of those songs that I can't get out of my head. It is such a beautiful song sung only as the Smoothmaster of Silk Soul could sing it. Wow.

OPI Honeymoon Sweet NLS80 Nail Polish
OPI Honeymoon Sweet NLS80 Nail Polish
Offered by Shine Nails
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Springtime Polish!, July 13, 2014
I purchased a bottle of this pearly sea shell polish after originally having a mani/pedi at a local salon. I really love this shine and finish and the price was very good.

DHC Velvet Skin Coat 0.52 oz. Net wt.
DHC Velvet Skin Coat 0.52 oz. Net wt.
Offered by Olive Care
Price: $19.99
10 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Velvet Smooth and Youthful Glow, July 13, 2014
This is everything that it was advertised to be. I place a couple of dabs on my face and my skin is smooth as silk. My pores reduce in size and appearance on my face and neck with a youthful glow that lasts all day. I have to get more!!!!!!

Soft Style by Hush Puppies Royal Palm Womens Size 8.5 Black Thongs Sandals Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute sandal is going out this summer!, June 26, 2014
First of all, let me explain that the elastic of this shoe is very comfortable. Something I didn't expect. The first day I wore them, I had a hair appointment and then I attended a party that afternoon. My feet were still comfortable after 8 hours on! Because I have a fatter foot with a high arch and I am use to thong-style sandals is also a plus. No complaints from me.

A Couple Friends
A Couple Friends
Price: $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Love endures when you are friends!, June 14, 2014
This review is from: A Couple Friends (MP3 Music)
This couple of friends sing so well together that it is no surprise that they are also devoted through love and family. Cuddle up and listen to all the songs with your special someone and maybe they will stick around.

Pop Secret Snack Size Homestyle, Microwavable Popcorn, 10-Count, 17.5-Ounce Box (Pack of 3)
Price: $17.86
4 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars POP SECRET HOMESTYLE IS THE BEST!, March 29, 2014
Who knew this popcorn was better than my favorite. My sister has made me a believer. This popcorn is really good.

Depend Super Absorbency Protective Underwear for Women Moderate Absorbency , Extra-Large (48-64 Inch), White, 16 Count
Offered by Health and Beauty Supplies
Price: $17.98
2 used & new from $17.98

4.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT ABSORBENCY, March 29, 2014
My sister asked me to purchase this brand for her and I chose this style . Do you carry the overnight version?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3