ARRAY(0xae6a2df8)

Helpful Votes: 1997

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nurslings RSS Feed (Connecticut)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
New Balance WT10 Minimus Trail Running Shoe- Women's
New Balance WT10 Minimus Trail Running Shoe- Women's
Price: $104.95 - $104.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite shoes, April 11, 2014
I have the black/blue with laces. I love these shoes. They are supportive, light, the back feels great on my heel and they're stable. I think they run a tad small. I typically wear between a 6 and 7 depending on the brand/width, and I have these in a 6. They aren't tight, but I think I would do well with a 6.5. I wear them to the gym, hiking, and around the house. I don't wear socks with them.

Soul Sweet (Souls Entwined)
Soul Sweet (Souls Entwined)
Price: $4.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, Sweet, Romantic, and Hot., March 13, 2014
This was a perfect blend of sexiness, sweet, romance, and fire. I read Soul Sweet in about 4 hours parked on my sofa this morning. The characters were all compelling, and I loved the tid bits of backstory we were given. Just enough information to make Misha and Cameron come alive. The sexy scenes were hot and believable, and I teared up a few times when some dialogue hit close to my heart. I hope the series continues, I'd love to see more of her sister and best friends, as well as a few others. I adored Soul Sweet. Great read!

Callaway Golf Women's Solid Skort
Callaway Golf Women's Solid Skort

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the skort, but the zipper is flawed, February 5, 2014
This was my favorite skirt/skort but the zipper broke open and I can't unzip or re-zip it. I love the material and the way it fits, but I can't wear it anymore. Needs a better zipper. I had to cut it off.

Santa's Toy
Santa's Toy
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a fun, hot read, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Santa's Toy (Kindle Edition)
Both my dh and I read this short by Nichelle Gregory, and we both enjoyed it immensely. It was well written, funny, sexy.

Tangled (The Tangled Series)
Tangled (The Tangled Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved Tangled, December 27, 2013
I really did love this book. I flew through the pages and read as fast as I could to finish. There was something about the writing that made me just *have* to know how it would end. I can't wait for the next one!

Stash Tea Company Chocolate Mint Wuyi Oolong Tea, 18 Count Tea Bags in Foil (Pack of 6)
Price: $16.14
12 used & new from $16.14

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our favorite teas, December 27, 2013
This is my husbands favorite tea combination. He loves the chocolate and mint. We buy this all the time. Highly recommend.

The Amazon: Jack's Submission
The Amazon: Jack's Submission

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed Ellie and Jack, December 27, 2013
I read whatever strikes my mood, I'm a genre hopper, so when I saw this was a role reversal D/s story with a 6'3 Blonde Amazon and thin male sub, well, I had to read it. I was impressed with the author's ability to draw me in, and make me care about Ellie. I really want to know more about her, and her family. I sympathized with Jack, and the vulnerable peak into their psyche's were well done. I look forward to reading more, and I would love to get more Hildie! This works well as a short, but I can also see it turned into a longer story.

Magic Rises: A Kate Daniels Novel
Magic Rises: A Kate Daniels Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $6.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Kate Daniels at its finest, August 6, 2013
I started this book when I woke up this morning - and I didn't put it down. My husband, kids, furniture shopping, all took a backseat. Or rather, I rode in the front seat, and read on my kindle because it was THAT good.

Ilona and Gordon impress me at every turn, with every book, with their incredible skill as authors who weave a brilliant story rife with angst, laced with humor, and filled with death and destruction.

I was riveted, angry, sad, horrified, engrossed, and hitting the page button faster than a falcon snatching its prey. Hey, Magic Rises even had some smexy in it :) I cried. My heart ran the gamut of emotions. The tension was real and palpable.

I have questions. I'm frustrated at a few things, (Okay, mostly to do with Lorelei, and the ending) but overall? Magic Rises delivers all you want in a novel, and I know Ilona and Gordon will answer in book 7. I trust them.

Temptation: Erotic Encounters One
Temptation: Erotic Encounters One
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Whew - the chemisty is combustable, May 24, 2013
Although this is a short story - you really feel the characters. Jinni James brought them to life for me. What Alaina and Jonathan feel for each other is explosive. I'm not a huge fan of books where the H/H are in other relationships, but the pull between the two and the contrast of the other relationships worked for me. I would have liked to have met Melanie, perhaps we'll see more of her in story two.

The Fifty Shades of Grey Phenomena - How to write best-selling erotic romance
The Fifty Shades of Grey Phenomena - How to write best-selling erotic romance
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Finding your own voice, February 5, 2013
I am not a great fan of Fifty Shades of Grey and came to this book with some trepidation. I should not have been concerned. The Fifty Shades of Grey Phenomena neither praises nor condemns Fifty Shades, but takes a close look at the EL James books, pinpoints why they were so successful and guides writers in the erotic genre to do the same - not by copying, on the contrary, but by finding your own authentic voice. The book is informative, witty, and is written by an author well versed in the subject of erotica and a well-known writer in her own right. As a companion to all writers, this is a very useful book to have on your shelf.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6