Profile for Nurslings > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 2052

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nurslings RSS Feed (Connecticut)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Lock & Key
Lock & Key
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great read, April 7, 2015
This review is from: Lock & Key (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed cat porters mc book. It was entertaining and sexy. I liked the characters and world. I teared up at parts. I really felt for little sister and have to admit, I was irritated at what jump forced her to do for the club... I'll read the next one.

Marked (Hostage Rescue Team Series Book 1)
Marked (Hostage Rescue Team Series Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start to the Rescue Team series, March 18, 2015
I always enjoy Kaylea Cross's books and this wasn't any different. Generally when there are multiple points of view in a story I get annoyed, but I found I rather liked it in Marked. I both disliked and felt for the Villain. I liked all the characters and I can't wait for the next couple.

Craving the Alpha (Book One): Alpha Billionaire Wolf Shapeshifter Romance
Craving the Alpha (Book One): Alpha Billionaire Wolf Shapeshifter Romance
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start for a Serial Shifter series, March 18, 2015
This was a short installment, but I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to see what happens next when Lea goes to her new office *wink* Since it was short, I felt a few things were rushed, but they didn't take away from my enjoyment of the characters. I'm intrigued by Monica as well, and I can't wait to find out exactly who and what she is.

Exposed by Fate (Entangled Brazen) (Serve)
Exposed by Fate (Entangled Brazen) (Serve)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Whew - Wicked Hot., December 8, 2014
Whew - Oliver Preston was smoking hot. I love dirty talking hero's and especially enjoy the known womanizer trope who falls in love with a woman who doesn't believe it. The characters were great, this is the first Tessa Bailey book I've read, but I really liked her style. It was wicked sexy and a few times I teared up. (Relating to a book is a high) Well done.

iClover Gray Wool Felt Laptop Sleeve Case Notebook Bag For MacBook Air/Pro/Pro Retina 13.3-Ship From USA
Offered by Iclover (USA Top Seller)
Price: $10.11
2 used & new from $7.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit and fabric are nice, July 23, 2014
I love the fabric, and it fits my mac air well, but the buttons and loop popped off during the first week.

7-Ring 3-on-a-Page Business Check Book Binder
7-Ring 3-on-a-Page Business Check Book Binder
Offered by Egp Business Solutions
Price: $18.39
4 used & new from $10.90

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, July 23, 2014
arrived on time, well packaged, fits our business checks. Thank you.

Ames True Temper Real Tools For Kids Poly Leaf Rake With 42-Inch Handle KLRO
Ames True Temper Real Tools For Kids Poly Leaf Rake With 42-Inch Handle KLRO
Price: $7.52
12 used & new from $7.52

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, July 23, 2014
Arrived on time, well packaged, my kids love them. I thought they'd be a bit shorter, but that was my mistake.

1 Charging Cable for Jawbone UP Bracelet
1 Charging Cable for Jawbone UP Bracelet
Offered by TimeMade
Price: $2.36
30 used & new from $1.30

2.0 out of 5 stars but the shipping times were fine, ordering was easy, July 23, 2014
I'd give this one star, but the shipping times were fine, ordering was easy, it's just the product that doesn't work. The charging plug is too big and doesn't fit my UP24, it falls out. This was a waste of 5 bucks.

Vibram Vibram Fivefingers Women's Alitza Shoes, Color: Black, Size: 36
Vibram Vibram Fivefingers Women's Alitza Shoes, Color: Black, Size: 36
Offered by OUTSIDE24
Price: $39.24
14 used & new from $39.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Like being barefoot, May 30, 2014
My feet are a bit narrow and the 36 fits like a glove. These shoes are like wearing nothing. They are so lightweight and comfortable. My feet don't hurt when walking. I wear them doing yoga, Tae Bo, and as my 'house shoes'. I gave them 4 stars because I'm not sure how long they'll last with daily, constant use. The glue the company uses seems a bit flimsy. I'll reserve judgement. I wear these constantly, they've become my favorite shoes.

Sonic Classic Collection
Sonic Classic Collection
Price: $16.60
86 used & new from $9.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son, May 13, 2014
My son loves this collection. It's great that all his favorite games are packed together. I grew up playing sonic, and it's fun to see my kids play too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7