Profile for Nurslings > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 2039

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nurslings RSS Feed (Connecticut)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Exposed by Fate (Entangled Brazen) (Serve)
Exposed by Fate (Entangled Brazen) (Serve)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Whew - Wicked Hot., December 8, 2014
Whew - Oliver Preston was smoking hot. I love dirty talking hero's and especially enjoy the known womanizer trope who falls in love with a woman who doesn't believe it. The characters were great, this is the first Tessa Bailey book I've read, but I really liked her style. It was wicked sexy and a few times I teared up. (Relating to a book is a high) Well done.

iClover Gray Wool Felt Laptop Sleeve Case Notebook Bag For MacBook Air/Pro/Pro Retina 13.3
Offered by Iclover (USA Top Seller)
Price: $10.12

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit and fabric are nice, July 23, 2014
I love the fabric, and it fits my mac air well, but the buttons and loop popped off during the first week.

7-Ring 3-on-a-Page Business Check Book Binder
7-Ring 3-on-a-Page Business Check Book Binder
Offered by Egp Business Solutions
Price: $18.39
4 used & new from $11.64

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, July 23, 2014
arrived on time, well packaged, fits our business checks. Thank you.

Ames True Temper Real Tools For Kids Poly Leaf Rake With 42-Inch Handle KLRO
Ames True Temper Real Tools For Kids Poly Leaf Rake With 42-Inch Handle KLRO
Price: $7.52
10 used & new from $7.52

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, July 23, 2014
Arrived on time, well packaged, my kids love them. I thought they'd be a bit shorter, but that was my mistake.

1 Charging Cable for Jawbone UP Bracelet
1 Charging Cable for Jawbone UP Bracelet
Offered by Black Sea International LLP
Price: $5.99
14 used & new from $1.30

2.0 out of 5 stars but the shipping times were fine, ordering was easy, July 23, 2014
I'd give this one star, but the shipping times were fine, ordering was easy, it's just the product that doesn't work. The charging plug is too big and doesn't fit my UP24, it falls out. This was a waste of 5 bucks.

Vibram FiveFingers Women's Alitza Barefoot Shoes Black 36
Vibram FiveFingers Women's Alitza Barefoot Shoes Black 36
Offered by pipeline24
Price: $57.07
12 used & new from $55.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Like being barefoot, May 30, 2014
My feet are a bit narrow and the 36 fits like a glove. These shoes are like wearing nothing. They are so lightweight and comfortable. My feet don't hurt when walking. I wear them doing yoga, Tae Bo, and as my 'house shoes'. I gave them 4 stars because I'm not sure how long they'll last with daily, constant use. The glue the company uses seems a bit flimsy. I'll reserve judgement. I wear these constantly, they've become my favorite shoes.

Sonic Classic Collection
Sonic Classic Collection
Offered by Lotsa Electronics
Price: $17.79
109 used & new from $9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son, May 13, 2014
My son loves this collection. It's great that all his favorite games are packed together. I grew up playing sonic, and it's fun to see my kids play too.

Element: Hatha & Flow Yoga For Beginners w/ Yoga Strap Kit
Element: Hatha & Flow Yoga For Beginners w/ Yoga Strap Kit
DVD ~ Tamal Dodge
Price: $14.87
24 used & new from $6.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stretching and Intro to Yoga, May 13, 2014
I really enjoy the slow moves in the Element Hatha Yoga DVD. I do a variety of at home and at the gym classes (Tae Bo, Pilates, P90, Jillian Michael's Yoga Inferno) This is a nice balance to the more vigorous workouts and is perfect for me. Tamal Dodge has a calm air I appreciate. I would recommend this for beginners.

Kuzy - METALLIC GREEN Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for MacBook Pro 13" 15" (with or w/out Retina Display) iMac and MacBook Air 13-inch - Green
Offered by KUZY
Price: $5.95
2 used & new from $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the color, April 25, 2014
It gets stuck under my space bar and bunches when I'm typing. Not my favorite, but it does protect my keys

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Wear it all the time, April 25, 2014
The material is soft, and I love the color. My arm cuffs are frayed and coming undone. That's my only complaint, though I do wear it at home everyday.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7