Profile for Nurslings > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 2014

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nurslings RSS Feed (Connecticut)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Vibram FiveFingers Alitza - Women's Black 36
Vibram FiveFingers Alitza - Women's Black 36
Offered by Fusion Apparel
Price: $69.74
11 used & new from $57.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Like being barefoot, May 30, 2014
My feet are a bit narrow and the 36 fits like a glove. These shoes are like wearing nothing. They are so lightweight and comfortable. My feet don't hurt when walking. I wear them doing yoga, Tae Bo, and as my 'house shoes'. I gave them 4 stars because I'm not sure how long they'll last with daily, constant use. The glue the company uses seems a bit flimsy. I'll reserve judgement. I wear these constantly, they've become my favorite shoes.

Sonic Classic Collection
Sonic Classic Collection
Price: $14.39
85 used & new from $7.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son, May 13, 2014
My son loves this collection. It's great that all his favorite games are packed together. I grew up playing sonic, and it's fun to see my kids play too.

Element Hatha & Flow Yoga For Beginners With Yoga Strap Kit
Element Hatha & Flow Yoga For Beginners With Yoga Strap Kit
DVD ~ Tamal Dodge
Price: $14.87
32 used & new from $7.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stretching and Intro to Yoga, May 13, 2014
I really enjoy the slow moves in the Element Hatha Yoga DVD. I do a variety of at home and at the gym classes (Tae Bo, Pilates, P90, Jillian Michael's Yoga Inferno) This is a nice balance to the more vigorous workouts and is perfect for me. Tamal Dodge has a calm air I appreciate. I would recommend this for beginners.

Kuzy - METALLIC GREEN Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for MacBook Pro 13" 15" (with or w/out Retina Display) iMac and MacBook Air 13-inch - Green
Offered by KUZY
Price: $5.95
2 used & new from $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the color, April 25, 2014
It gets stuck under my space bar and bunches when I'm typing. Not my favorite, but it does protect my keys

Lucy Women's Sweat 1/2-zip Hoodie
Lucy Women's Sweat 1/2-zip Hoodie
Price: $74.99 - $79.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Wear it all the time, April 25, 2014
The material is soft, and I love the color. My arm cuffs are frayed and coming undone. That's my only complaint, though I do wear it at home everyday.

New Balance WT10 Minimus Trail Running Shoe- Women's
New Balance WT10 Minimus Trail Running Shoe- Women's
Price: $74.00 - $105.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite shoes, April 11, 2014
I have the black/blue with laces. I love these shoes. They are supportive, light, the back feels great on my heel and they're stable. I think they run a tad small. I typically wear between a 6 and 7 depending on the brand/width, and I have these in a 6. They aren't tight, but I think I would do well with a 6.5. I wear them to the gym, hiking, and around the house. I don't wear socks with them.

Soul Sweet (Souls Entwined Book 1)
Soul Sweet (Souls Entwined Book 1)
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, Sweet, Romantic, and Hot., March 13, 2014
This was a perfect blend of sexiness, sweet, romance, and fire. I read Soul Sweet in about 4 hours parked on my sofa this morning. The characters were all compelling, and I loved the tid bits of backstory we were given. Just enough information to make Misha and Cameron come alive. The sexy scenes were hot and believable, and I teared up a few times when some dialogue hit close to my heart. I hope the series continues, I'd love to see more of her sister and best friends, as well as a few others. I adored Soul Sweet. Great read!

Callaway Golf Women's Solid Skort (Blue Print, 10)
Callaway Golf Women's Solid Skort (Blue Print, 10)
Offered by 2ndswing Golf
Price: $40.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the skort, but the zipper is flawed, February 5, 2014
This was my favorite skirt/skort but the zipper broke open and I can't unzip or re-zip it. I love the material and the way it fits, but I can't wear it anymore. Needs a better zipper. I had to cut it off.

Santa's Toy
Santa's Toy
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a fun, hot read, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Santa's Toy (Kindle Edition)
Both my dh and I read this short by Nichelle Gregory, and we both enjoyed it immensely. It was well written, funny, sexy.

Tangled (The Tangled Series Book 1)
Tangled (The Tangled Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved Tangled, December 27, 2013
I really did love this book. I flew through the pages and read as fast as I could to finish. There was something about the writing that made me just *have* to know how it would end. I can't wait for the next one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7