Profile for butterfly62 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

butterfly62 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30, 1.7 Ounce
Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30, 1.7 Ounce
Price: $12.55
19 used & new from $11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product and order it time and time again, August 31, 2014
I love this product and order it time and time again. I live the SPF 30 factor and it fades the occasional blemish marks on my face.

jerome russell Temporary Spray, Black
jerome russell Temporary Spray, Black
Price: $6.09
11 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I wasted my money, August 31, 2014
I purchased the black temporary hair color. To my surprise and shock, it doesn't dry on the hair.Every time I touched my hair, I would get black dye on the hands and my finger nails. Which is difficult to get off. Word of warning, if your scalp sweats while working out, be prepared to have marks on your clothing. This stuff is awful. I wasted my money.

Orange Orchid by Jill Deveraux, Framed Print Art - 16.65" x 16.72"
Orange Orchid by Jill Deveraux, Framed Print Art - 16.65" x 16.72"
Offered by Right Start
Price: $70.99
5 used & new from $70.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, November 11, 2013
The item arrived at the stated delivery time. It arrived in a large box with a lot of packing material(better too much than too little).I was extremely excited to see this item in person. By the looks of the box, I was expecting something a little bigger. The actual measurement of the wall art is 16.65 x 16.72(taken from my invoice) vs. the 16.72 x 16.72 as stated by the online description. This item is on the low end of a medium wall art decor. The orange orchid picture was quite pretty, however the workmanship of the frame is poor and leaves a lot to be desired. The corners of the frame are not mitered correctly, thus leaving an uneven or "raised" appearance at the corners of the frame. The photo shown doesn't show any mitered edged corners. This item isn't worth $59.00, and definately not the original $75.00 price tag. At best, this item is worth between $25.00 to $35.00. I would return it , but I dont want the hassel of re packing it in the large box and pay for return shipping and insurance.

Give Thanks Turkey Jar Shade
Give Thanks Turkey Jar Shade

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Festive, October 16, 2013
The product arrived quicker than expected and in perfect condition. The turkey print is just lovely and has script writing appropriate for the season. The background is a soft cream with Thanksgiving related colors on the shade.I plan on using it with my favorite Thanksgiving fragrance scented Yankee candles starting November 1st. It is a perfect addition to the holiday decor.

NFL Baltimore Ravens Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Extra Large
NFL Baltimore Ravens Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Extra Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, October 16, 2013
I purchased this for my husband as a father's day gift and he loves it. It is very true to size. I have washed it many, many times and the t shirt has retained its shape,color, and has not shrank. The delivery was also fast. I would buy more from this seller.

Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel
Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel

1.0 out of 5 stars FYI: Ladies, October 16, 2013
This product sells for $3.49 for a 32oz container at Sally Beauty. Why this jar is selling for $81 buks on Amazon is beyond me.It is a great product that doesn't leave your hair hard and brittle like other gels. A little goes a long way.

Defining Custard,hair Butter,leave in Conditioner&detangler ,Serum,conditioner,sulfate Free Shampoo. Plus 3 Free of Apple EYE Pencil Color: life Green
Offered by vbsstore
Price: $79.99

1.0 out of 5 stars My DNA Product Line, September 21, 2013
You have got to be kidding about the $65.00 price! Someone needs to really check into pricing of this product. The entire line has at least 5 different products and each sells for no more than $11.99 at local beauty supply and large retail stores. Consumers can't afford $65.00 for one product. Buying this product on line would not be economically responsible.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2014 6:52 PM PST

LFES-NICE (Motown Tress) - Synthetic Lace Front Wig in 1BF30
LFES-NICE (Motown Tress) - Synthetic Lace Front Wig in 1BF30
Offered by BuyWigAndHair
Price: $48.95
2 used & new from $48.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, August 19, 2013
I normally purchase my weaves in the 1B color. But since I wanted to try a wig this time, I ordered the 1BF30. I have a darker skin tone and I love the highlights. This unit is constructed very well. It is very full as show on the picture, and the combs don't dig into your skull. I'm very pleased with this unit. I would buy this again.

Carol's Daughter, Black Vanilla (Moisturizing) Leave-in Conditioner, 8-Ounce
Carol's Daughter, Black Vanilla (Moisturizing) Leave-in Conditioner, 8-Ounce
Offered by Flaunt Beauty
Price: $15.00
9 used & new from $11.54

2.0 out of 5 stars Ladies with hair type 4B/4C, June 25, 2013
This product smells great and does an okay job on detangleing. But it is absolutely missing the moisturization we ladies desparately need that have this challenging hair type. My hair was left very dry and brittle. I started off with a very light spritz on my head. I slowly increased the amount of spritz daily since 4b/4c needs moisturization on the daily basis. That didn't work. I realized after several days, my hair was getting even dryer. I'm not sure what ingrediants in this product that makes my hair dry, but this product has to be mixed with a super charged leave in conditioner for this hair type. It has too much water and not enough super rich conditioning ingrediants. At $20.00 a bottle this is too expensive for the poor results given.

Model Model Natural Part Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Verona-1
Model Model Natural Part Synthetic Lace Front Wig - Verona-1

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love with this wig, April 2, 2013
I purchased this exact wig at a local hair supply store in the 1B color. I have an oblong(not oval) shaped face and it fits my shape perfectly. The texture is very soft to the touch and luxurious. My husband loves it on me. I have very little to no shedding and mimimal tangles. I take it off every night.I have not used any heat on it. It makes getting ready for work the next day very easy. I plan to purchase another one in a different color. This wig is simply fabulous.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4