Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Stephanie Hull > Reviews

Browse

Stephanie Hull's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephanie Hull RSS Feed (Lawrence, KS United States)

Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tracker!, April 19, 2015
I love Wunderlist for keeping track of shopping lists, errands, and chores - and for keeping all of this separate from my work "to do" list. I can access it on my phone, tablet, and laptop, so it's easy and convenient to keep it current.

Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Black
Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars great case - great price, May 22, 2012
I had a difficult time finding a case for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7-inch. This was the third one I tried, and it's perfect. The holes align perfectly. It folds into a stand easily, and it folds back completely. It's not heavy, but has a nice feel to it, and the inside of it looks good too. The card slots and pen holder are a bonus! To make it even better, the product arrived almost a week earlier than I expected. It was packaged perfectly, no wasteful materials, but enough to keep it well-protected during transit. I've only had it a couple of days, but, so far, I love it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2012 12:22 PM PDT