Profile for TreasuresInHeaven > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TreasuresInHeaven RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Kinbar®Fruit Infusion Water Bottle,Water Bottle with Infuser Insert,Eco Create Your Own Beverage, Red-Easy to use
2 used & new from $9.64

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I was able to get the infuser out., August 24, 2014
I was so excited to find this item that I bought 2 of them. However, I can't get the infuser out to even fill them and find out how they work. My son even tried with no success. We've tried everything we can think of with no luck. Both boxes were crushed when we received them. The only positive was they arrived fast.

Prestige Medical Nurse 24-Hour Jeweled Face Watch-White
Prestige Medical Nurse 24-Hour Jeweled Face Watch-White

2.0 out of 5 stars Short Life, February 1, 2014
This died quickly. It lasted only a few months. It was very disappointing. Save your money and look somewhere else.

Westin Automotive Products 32-3555 Black 3" Diameter Ultimate Bull Bar for 2010 Dodge Ram 2500/3500
Price: $249.27
33 used & new from $249.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, February 1, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift and he loved it. It looks sharp. Easy to install. Sturdy. It's been on for a year and there are no visible chips or scratches.

Spiritual Avalanche: The Threat of False Teachings that Could Destroy Millions
Spiritual Avalanche: The Threat of False Teachings that Could Destroy Millions
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I got bored quick, February 1, 2014
I couldn't stick with this book to finish it. I can typically read Steve Hills stuff rather quickly but I had a hard time staying interested in it enough to finish it.

White Lace - Luxury Protector Case with Diamonds for Apple iPhone 5 [AT&T, Verizon Wireless]
Offered by Wire Factory
Price: $1.93
31 used & new from $0.94

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok., February 1, 2014
I think this looked better in the picture that it did when it arrived. It also started looking dingy from being in my purse or pocket. I liked the rhinestones.

Shaun T's FOCUS T25 Base Kit - DVD Workout
Shaun T's FOCUS T25 Base Kit - DVD Workout
Offered by Beachbody
Price: $139.80
2 used & new from $121.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with this set, February 1, 2014
I really enjoy this program. I am seeing results on the scale as well as in losing inches and my clothes feeling better. Shaun T has a great, captivating personality. The workouts seem to fly by since they are only 25 minutes long. In a few short weeks, I have gotten stronger and need less modifying. It is challenging. For a new person using this program that needs to modify, it can get a little frustrating when Shaun changes to a new move and you can't see Tanya. There were times that I would walk in place until they finally moved the camera's to capture the new moves.

Microplane Colossal Pedicure Rasp (Foot File)
Microplane Colossal Pedicure Rasp (Foot File)
Offered by A-Z NAIL SUPPLY
Price: $8.50
11 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Vert Pleased, February 1, 2014
My feet are always calloused because I HATE to wear shoes and socks. This definitely did the job! When I first received it, I was very cautious not to go overboard. I had read in some of the other reviews that they used it too long and their feet burned. This does seem to work better when my feet are dry VS wet. I highly recommend this item. I don't need to go for a pedicure as often as I was. This is definitely saving me money!

Jason Vale Fusion Juicer Stainless Steel - Centrifugal Juice Extractor
Jason Vale Fusion Juicer Stainless Steel - Centrifugal Juice Extractor
Offered by feelgoodwolf
Price: $74.74
46 used & new from $48.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy With My Purchase, September 25, 2013
This was my first juicer. I bought it off of the Fusion Juicer site after watching the infomercial. I had been tossing the idea of purchasing a juicer for a while. I decided to take the plunge and try it since it had a money back guarantee. What did I have to lose?

I find it very easy to use. I don't cut up anything unless it's too big for the chute or has pits that need removed. I am not a good vegetable eater. I am finding that I am taking in far more vegetables in one day than I probably used to eat in a week. In 2 days I lost 3 pounds.

The machine is quiet. Easy to clean. Recipes that came with it are good. The booster that came with it is awesome. I throw berries in it with Greek yogurt for a healthy, nutritious smoothie.

My husband loves peach tea. So we juiced a couple of peaches and put some in the tea and it tasted just as good as any restaurant.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2013 8:15 PM PST

Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker, Charcoal
Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker, Charcoal
Price: $46.89
36 used & new from $42.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok For The price, October 27, 2012
I wore out my original fitbit after 18 months of use and decided to try the zip. I only kept it for a week. If you can't afford the higher end models, I suggest getting this but if you can, pay the difference and get the better model.

Pro's: The price is very reasonable.
It's designed to do pretty much most of what the other models do. Cool colors to pick from.

Cons: It was tedious going from one screen to the next to view your stats. It was supposed to take a tap but I was afraid of breaking it because it was taking several attempts to get to just the next screen.

There was no back light that I could find to view in the dark.

I didn't find it as comfortable to wear on my bra as I had the previous model that I had.

I didn't like that it didn't have a rechargeable battery.

I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life
I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Encouraging, October 26, 2012
To be honest, I am not a big Joel Osteen fan but I felt very drawn to this book. It has ministered and encouraged me as I have read through this promises. It is so easy to forget that God's promises are yes and amen when you are going through hardship. I encourage you to read it and re-read the promises. I have been praying these declarations and I am seeing situations change, family members receiving the favor God in various area's of their lives. I have gained more peace as well because my spirit has been ministered to.

Page: 1 | 2