Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Kindle MomLKS > Reviews

Browse

Kindle MomLKS's Profile

Customer Reviews: 380

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle MomLKS RSS Feed (Suwanee, Georgia United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Toy Tote Bags for Kids - Cute Shopkins Compatible Organizer Handbag - All Seasons - Fashionable Toy Bag /Shopper for Girls - Lunch Tote - Washable Neoprene - In Her Favorite Colors -
Offered by Felix and Wise
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy Tote Bags for Shopkins etc...., May 31, 2016
Purchased this tote for my 8 year old to keep all of her Shopkins- especially when she and her sister are transporting them all around the house. She loves it and it hold quite a few of them.

Brinley Co Women's Bailey Riding Boot, Grey, 7.5 M US
Brinley Co Women's Bailey Riding Boot, Grey, 7.5 M US
Price: $38.99
2 used & new from $38.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Brinley Co Women's Bailey Riding Boot, Grey, 7.5 M, January 31, 2016
Loved the color on this boot.

Nsstar Breathable Elastic Postpartum Postnatal Recoery Support Girdle Belt Post Pregnancy Belly Waist slimming shaper Wrapper Band Abdomen Abdominal Binder for Women and Maternity with 1pcs Free Cup Mat Color Random (S)
Offered by NSSTAR
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nsstar Breathable Elastic Postpartum Postnatal, January 31, 2016
I purchased this as means to waist train. OMG this this runs small. I was able to get into and it wasn't unbearable but it definitely is made in a country where most people are smaller than the average American. I used it for quite a while and it does the job, but if I had to reorder I would order up a size.

Smashy Road: Wanted
Smashy Road: Wanted

3.0 out of 5 stars Smashy Road: Wanted, January 31, 2016
This review is from: Smashy Road: Wanted (App)
My kids love this game. I'm not sure what the real premise of the game is other than to drive the car over stuff and smash things, but they like it.

Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Gravity Defying Cream, Intensive, 1.5-Ounce
Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Gravity Defying Cream, Intensive, 1.5-Ounce
Offered by BEAUTY PLUS
Price: $23.95
2 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Gravity Defying Cream, January 31, 2016
I purchased this and I like its effect on my skin. I use it daily and its effects on my skin has been nice and I have seen improvements.

Cupcake Maker
Cupcake Maker

3.0 out of 5 stars Cupcake Maker, January 31, 2016
This review is from: Cupcake Maker (App)
Got this for my 6 year old. She likes it.

Amazon Music with Prime Music
Amazon Music with Prime Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Music with Prime Music, January 31, 2016
Love this app. I can have all of my Amazon paid and Prime music right on my phone, including my playlists.

Watch Me (Whip / Nae Nae)
Watch Me (Whip / Nae Nae)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Me, January 31, 2016
This is a part of our Family cook and Dance playlist. Its family friendly and still cool to list to with the family around

Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon
Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon

3.0 out of 5 stars Guardians, January 30, 2016
Got this for my 6 year old. She plays it occasionally along with other apps she has on her device. I only rate non-educational apps this high unless they are extremely entertaining.

Pumped BMX 2
Pumped BMX 2
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Pumped BMX, January 30, 2016
This review is from: Pumped BMX 2 (App)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20