Profile for Happy shopper > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 75

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Happy shopper RSS Feed (Houston, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Atlas of Fashion Designers
Atlas of Fashion Designers
by Laura Eceiza
38 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous book!, September 2, 2010
I was so excited to receive this book! It is beautiful. Firstly it is larger and thicker than I anticipated but for me the main attractions are the gorgeous full color photos printed on great quality paper. I also love the designers own sketches included and the personal Q&A by them. There is not a ton of information on each designer - but for me that is fine - I am much more interested in viewing their work.

One thing to bear in mind is that this is a compilation of more up and coming designers from around the world, so not necessarily big names you already know.

I am so very happy I bought this book and sure you will be.

CrazyOnDigital Leather Flip Protector Case for Apple iPhone 4G - Folio Red - Fits AT&T iPhone

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, August 17, 2010
Based on the fact I paid $4.99 for this product and it is leather, it is a very good deal. It's pretty solid (have dropped phone a couple of times with no concerns) and the quality is decent. However, it is somewhat awkward to use when making calls (you have the front fold over flap in the way) and also when typing/palying games you cannot always reach the edge of the screen. For $5 though, I am not complaining and recommend it.

CrazyOnDigital 3 Mirror Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone 4G
CrazyOnDigital 3 Mirror Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone 4G
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $3.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, August 17, 2010
I bought these on Amazon for $1.49, so based on that price these are a steal. They fit well, I found them easy to apply (I have applied screen covers before though) and barely had any bubbles I had to squeeze out. I like the mirror effect but do find it makes the screen a little darker than normal. However for $1.49 you absolutely can't go wrong!

CrazyOnDigital Premium Blue Neoprene Armband Case for Apple iPhone 4S. CrazyOnDigital Retail Package

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, August 17, 2010
This isn't a perfect fit (for iphone 4), however, it works well enough for the gym for the price paid (.99c). Definitely worth it.

Rapid Car Charger + Home Travel Charger (110-240v) with IC Chip + USB Data Cable for Apple Iphone 3G 2nd Generation, Ipod Nano 4th 2nd Generation, Ipod Touch, Ipod Classic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, January 10, 2010
Great price for these products that work just fine. Can't go wrong with this price - shipping wasn't too fast though.

Rampage Women's Printed Bra N Boyshort,Black,34B
Rampage Women's Printed Bra N Boyshort,Black,34B

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little set, January 10, 2010
Pretty, cute little set - bought it for teenage daughter. Great value at $8 - can't go wrong.

Mikasa VX20 Beach Classic Volleyball
Mikasa VX20 Beach Classic Volleyball
Price: $11.99
11 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this, December 30, 2009
My daughter chose this ball, because it is a decent brand, it's lovely and colorful and because it is a great price! Would definitely recommend. It also arrived inflated - ready to play with!

Cross Hamilton Ballpoint and Pencil Set, Chrome with Checkered Engraved Cap and Midnight Blue Lacquer Barrel

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome set, December 30, 2009
I bought this for my husband for his new job - which is the perfect fit for this type of gift. They are very attractive pens and write beautifully smoothly. The blue is bright and vibrant and I love them!

Dove Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant & Deodorant Solid, Energizing, 1.7-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, December 30, 2009
I love the new clinical type anti-perspirants and this one is no exception. They seem to work really well and you need to apply them less. They obviously cost more but it's definitely worth paying the extra. I also buy them on the subscribe and save program which helps too. I do wish they were scented a little more - I like the stronger scented deodorants.

Lily of France Women's Amazing Curves Lace Plunge Underwire Bra   #1505
Lily of France Women's Amazing Curves Lace Plunge Underwire Bra #1505

3.0 out of 5 stars Not just lace, December 30, 2009
I thought this would be a lovely soft lace bra. However it was one of the stiff contoured bras which I wasn't expecting and personally do not like. However if you do like that type of bra it seemed good quality and an excellent deal for the price (approx $9).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8