Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM
Profile for Caroline Knight > Reviews

Browse

Caroline Knight's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Caroline Knight RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Revell H.M.S. Bounty
Revell H.M.S. Bounty
Offered by Phils Hobby Shop
Price: $25.95
15 used & new from $24.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected, May 11, 2014
This review is from: Revell H.M.S. Bounty (Toy)
It's mostly plastic which is not really what I expected. I guess I didn't read the description very well. It would be great for a kid.

Pedusa 3D Sensor Tri-Axis Slider Pocket Pedometer PE-799 (White) [Misc.]
Pedusa 3D Sensor Tri-Axis Slider Pocket Pedometer PE-799 (White) [Misc.]
Offered by Heart Rate Monitors USA
Price: $10.00
5 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little device, May 11, 2014
I got one of these for myself and one for my co-worker. We challenge each other to see who gets the most steps each day. It seems to work well so far. It makes a fun little noise when you reach your goal.

Frommer's Provence and the Riviera Day by Day (Frommer's Day by Day - Pocket)
Frommer's Provence and the Riviera Day by Day (Frommer's Day by Day - Pocket)
by Anna E. Brooke
28 used & new from $1.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Regional guide, November 8, 2011
This is a great guide if you have a car and are touring the region. We are only going to be in Nice with no car and there is very little about any single city.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, October 9, 2011
I've used this a few times for slicing plantains. It works great. And, it's made from bamboo, a sustainable material.

Carhartt Men's Big & Tall Sherpa Lined Sandstone Dearborn Jacket,Light Olive  (Closeout),Large Tall
Carhartt Men's Big & Tall Sherpa Lined Sandstone Dearborn Jacket,Light Olive (Closeout),Large Tall

5.0 out of 5 stars tough jacket, October 9, 2011
Very tough jacket. Not very supple. It's not a suggly jacket but it's really good for working outside. The outer material can really take a beating. I've washed it in the washing machine twice and that didn't hurt it in any way. It did not shrink or fade. I was looking to replace a denim work jacket and they are outrageously priced now days. This is a great substitute for a fraction of the cost of a Levi's jacket.

Study Guide for Mosby's Pharmacology in Nursing, 22e
Study Guide for Mosby's Pharmacology in Nursing, 22e
by Ed Tessier
39 used & new from $0.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Good practice, October 9, 2011
This is a good chapter by chapter review of the companion textbook. The word finds are pretty useless. Just because I can locate a word doesn't indicate I have any idea what it means. But, there are only a few of those. Each chapter has 5-10 multiple choice questions that are very similar to test questions you can expect and give you a good idea of things you might not have studies very well.

Pyrex Simply Store 3-Cup Rectangular Glass Food Storage Dish
Pyrex Simply Store 3-Cup Rectangular Glass Food Storage Dish
Price: $9.20
11 used & new from $3.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Use them for everything, May 8, 2011
I love these containers. They are perfect for packing lunch for work. I can microwave in glass instead of plastic. When dinner is over I just put the leftovers in these containers and, because of the shape, I can put veggies, meat, starch or whatever and keep them separate. It fits perfectly in my insulated lunch bag. When I get home from work, it goes straight into the dishwasher. I had 3 of them and used them so much I bought 3 more.

Insiders' Guide to the Maine Coast, 2nd (Insiders' Guide Series)
Insiders' Guide to the Maine Coast, 2nd (Insiders' Guide Series)
by Andrew Vietze
24 used & new from $1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide, September 22, 2010
When we got a sailboat everybody told us we had to get this book. We did, and they were right. It is obviously written by somebody who actually sails the Maine coast. It is so easy to use and practical.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy framing, September 22, 2010
My son is studying art in college. I wanted to frame some of his work. However, having 3 kids in college, and he has a lot of pieces to frame, I did not want to spend much money. This frame is very lightweight. It arrived in perfect shape, was easy to insert the art work into and looks good.

Single Flower Tube Vase
Single Flower Tube Vase
Offered by Moonlight Weddings
Price: $16.74
5 used & new from $14.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, July 30, 2010
This review is from: Single Flower Tube Vase (Kitchen)
This vase is elegant, but it's tiny. I know they give the measurements, but it's not worth the effort unless you have a very small space you want just a little something. It's so light it's easy to fall over. But, it is well made and very contemporary.

Page: 1 | 2