Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage GNO Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Suzanne > Reviews

Browse

Suzanne's Profile

Customer Reviews: 100

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Suzanne RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Dust: Revised and Expanded Edition
Dust: Revised and Expanded Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 28, 2012
A good short story, unlike anything I've ever read. Very different, original and well thought good. Good plot. I wish there would have been a little more character development, I didn't get a good feel for the lead but the story was good enough to make up for it.

LZR-1143: Perspectives
LZR-1143: Perspectives

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, February 28, 2012
Not a bad zombie book. It wasn't my favorite but not the worst either - ** spoiler alert ** don't get attached to any of the characters. I haven't read the other two books so I have nothing to compare it with. Overall a good short read (read it in a couple of hours) for zombie fans.

Delver Magic Book IV: Nightmare's Shadow
Delver Magic Book IV: Nightmare's Shadow
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Continued, February 23, 2012
I enjoyed this book, it kept in true consistency with the other 3 books. I gave it 4 stars because I found some of it to be drawn out and boring, especially all of the thinking, contemplating and explaining between the wizards. I was glad to have the return of some characters I missed. Good read and well worth the time!

Dauntless: Book 3 (The Nevermore Trilogy)
Dauntless: Book 3 (The Nevermore Trilogy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Last of 3, February 23, 2012
Dauntless is the third installment of the Sundered series. I was completely taken in by the first book, the second was ok but I liked it less than the first, the third was also only "ok". I was glad that it wrapped up the unanswered questions from the two previous books. What I didn't like was the cost, it was 0.99 for the first and 2.99 each for the next two. I honestly don't think the series was worth $7. I had started to seriously dislike Mara and some of her actions in the second and third book, unlike the first book where she was strong yet compassionate. I didn't like the love story in this book, and the lengths Mara went to in order to keep her man. Some of book 2 was pretty gross and disgusting in this regard. Dauntless was a little more predictable and jumped the shark about half-way through and continued to jump it over and over. Overall I gave it 4 stars because I liked the story has a whole, basically book 1 pulled up the rating for the last two. If it were a stand-a-lone I would have given it 2 stars and been extremely mad that I paid money for it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Too many problems, February 22, 2012
I bought this phone from Walmart (just checked their site and they no longer carry it). I was excited and paid almost $200 for it. Pros - it is made of very good quality, sturdy, heavy. Cons - it consistently has "Memory full" or "Memory low" errors. This seems to be a trend that has no end. Google it - page after page after page of forums with requests to assist with this issue. I've had the phone about 8 months, the first 2 or 3 I had no problems then suddenly I have these errors. I have done everything suggested, even added a SD card for more memory, I do not download games or music. The phone is really much more than I need in a phone. I do not use it for music or for games, just talk and text. It is too much trouble to try to do anything on the internet with it so I shouldn't be having the memory problems. Very disappointed. I do not recommend.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2012 7:49 AM PST

Bound: Book 2 (The Nevermore Trilogy)
Bound: Book 2 (The Nevermore Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated, February 17, 2012
As with the first book, this book is fantastic. It picks up the journey of Mara and Sebastian. It is not a standalone and will need to be read only after reading the first book "Sundered". This book answered more questions regarding the outbreak and how it started. A couple of things I didn't like as well as the first one - it left with a bigger cliffhanger so you have to buy the third book. With the first book if one chose not to continue to the saga it would still be ok, it was a good read. This book demands purchasing the third book (which I hope is the final installment). I would have liked it more had it been one novel instead of three. I also didn't care for the loss of some of the characters I started liking throughout this book. I don't know if I would have had the love and determination Mara has with her continued attachment to Sebastian, she is a strong character. I love her sass and feistyness. Overall it is still a 5 star because I couldn't put it down, had to read it straight-through (glad it is a short story!)

Ordinary Angels
Ordinary Angels

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, February 16, 2012
This review is from: Ordinary Angels (Kindle Edition)
I found this book to be "OK", not great but not terrible either. Pro's - a different take on angels (with the fallen), I liked Henry Dawkins and Gran, fairly interesting plot. Con's - I wasn't really interested in the sex scenes, I thought they were out of character for the book (in my opinion). I really didn't find this to be a romance novel and I felt it was forced into the story. I could have done without it and would have rated the book higher.

Sundered: Book 1 (The Nevermore Trilogy)
Sundered: Book 1 (The Nevermore Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant Surprise, February 16, 2012
A friend of mine recommended this book to me and I loved it. Exciting, thrilling, keep you on the edge of your seat. What I liked the most is - the zombie outbreak was different from what I've read previously AND it didn't jump the shark. I believed the story and the characters, the author stayed true to reality in an unreal world. Fast paced and full of action. Can't wait to read the next book!

Yesterday's Gone: Season One
Yesterday's Gone: Season One

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Great, Great, February 7, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this series. I read Episode 1 for free and was hooked, I bought the first Season the same day. I have just started Episode 5 of the 6 included. I love the characters, I love the story, I love everything about it so far. The writers were correct when they promised leaving each episode with a cliff hanger! I'm a true fan and can't wait for Season 2 to come out with a "whole season".

Zombie Tales: Primrose Court Apt. 502
Zombie Tales: Primrose Court Apt. 502

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Short Story, February 7, 2012
Great short story. I found this short surprisingly refreshing. I was hooked and read it with pure enjoyment. I read the free preview for the next book Of the Living Dead. I laughed out loud, a lot. Sounds like a great book and I look forward to reading it as well. Summarizing - good quick read with a bonus free preview.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10