Profile for T. Steffes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 297

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Steffes "tawniemarie" RSS Feed (South Dakota, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
50ft Red Garland Tinsel
50ft Red Garland Tinsel
Offered by SAS Distribution Inc.
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it1, January 23, 2013
This review is from: 50ft Red Garland Tinsel
This made a beautiful addition to our Christmas tree. I have a 7 ft white tree, that I dress with soft white lights, and our theme is red, gold, and Santa. It's beautiful!
This was thinner, but I mixed it with thicker tinsel and it looked great.

50ft Gold Garland Tinsel
50ft Gold Garland Tinsel
Offered by SAS Distribution Inc.
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it!, January 23, 2013
This review is from: 50ft Gold Garland Tinsel

Brite Star 264001 - Red Tinsel Icicles (500 Strand Pack)
Brite Star 264001 - Red Tinsel Icicles (500 Strand Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree....., January 23, 2013

Dead Souls
Dead Souls
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st Kindle purchase.., January 23, 2013
This review is from: Dead Souls (Kindle Edition)
I was a bit leery, but the book delieered instantly to my Kindle, and was easy to read, it was set up well. The story itself was great, very scary and entertaining, the perfect Halloween read.

Elmer's E904 - Rubber Cement, Repositionable, 4 oz-EPIE904
Elmer's E904 - Rubber Cement, Repositionable, 4 oz-EPIE904
Offered by My office innovations
Price: $3.90
9 used & new from $2.32

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best crafting glue!!, January 23, 2013
I used this to make a fairy park to go with the fairy village I put together for her special Christmas gift. It was of high quality, and I'm very happy with how it turned out.
I used this in many craft things and the applicator brush made this so easy to use.

Walnut Hollow Basswood Plaque, French Corner
Walnut Hollow Basswood Plaque, French Corner
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Painted and glued on it, very high quality!, January 23, 2013
I painted this, plus glued faux grass for the pak, and it worked great!

Darice 9179-67 Wooden Plaque Fancy Rectangle, 12-Inch
Darice 9179-67 Wooden Plaque Fancy Rectangle, 12-Inch
Price: $8.24
3 used & new from $4.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Used as a a base for a fairy pond, January 23, 2013
I painted it and glued blue felt, stones, and moss, and it turned out pefect for fairies and mermaids.

Da Vinci Series 7382 Top Acryl Slant Paintbrush for Acrylic and Oil Paint, Size 4
Offered by National Art Supply
Price: $12.50
3 used & new from $9.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent brush!!, January 23, 2013

Monster High Doll Venus McFlytrap Daughter of the Plant Monster
Monster High Doll Venus McFlytrap Daughter of the Plant Monster
38 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter has a HUGE Monster High collection...., January 23, 2013
My daughter has a HUGE Monster High collection....and this was a very welcome addittion, and made an excellent christmas gift.
She loves Venus's hair, and I do too!

Monster High Ghouls Rule Cleo De Nile Doll
Monster High Ghouls Rule Cleo De Nile Doll
Offered by TOYSBOT STORE
Price: $24.44
41 used & new from $24.44

My daughter has a HUGE Monster High collection....and this was a Christmas addition. She loves the dolls because they are unique and have personality, she loves them more than her Barbies, Disney Princess's, or Bratz dolls. She plays with these for hours and never gets bored. I like them because of their diversity and they are just fun, for her, and for her mom.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20