Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Allison Iles > Reviews

Browse

Allison Iles' Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Allison Iles RSS Feed (CT)

Page: 1 | 2
Nature: A Murder of Crows
Nature: A Murder of Crows
DVD ~ .
Price: $13.39
32 used & new from $5.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting documentary, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Nature: A Murder of Crows (DVD)
My 6-year-old son and I very much enjoyed this DVD. Lots of educational information, easily understandable scientific explanations. Very interesting look at an everyday animal.

LEGO Creationary Game (3844)
LEGO Creationary Game (3844)
59 used & new from $37.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, December 28, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Creationary Game (3844) (Toy)
My son is a 6-year-old LegoManiac. He loved the game. Simple, easy to follow rules with room for 'adjustment' and varying difficulties. The adults even enjoy playing.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Size issues, January 12, 2013
I got these in a medium (my usual pants size) they are REALLY big on me. I would go a size smaller than you think!

Sakkas MILiquid111 Footless Liquid Wet Look Shiny Metallic Stretch Leggings - Purple / Medium
Offered by Sakkas Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Freakin' awesome!, January 12, 2013
These pants are fantastic! They are like my soul in pants form. LOVE THEM! You should buy them... everyone should!

Arbor Men's Topo T-Shirt, Grey, X-Large
Arbor Men's Topo T-Shirt, Grey, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Size a little off, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Arbor Men's Topo T-Shirt (Apparel)
My husband LOVES this shirt he got for Christmas. He is usually an XL, but this was snug. Go up a size more than you're used to!!

Those Darn Squirrels!
Those Darn Squirrels!
by Adam Rubin
Price: $6.94
83 used & new from $3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, January 22, 2012
This review is from: Those Darn Squirrels! (Paperback)
My 4-year-old son LOVES this book. I read it to his pre-school class as a mommy volunteer and they all loved it too. It's irreverent, full of nonsense and zany fun. My husband and I love it too! Couldn't recommend it more!

Marmot PreCip® Jacket
Marmot PreCip® Jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT coat!, December 24, 2011
My husband LOVES this coat. Worth the price. Totally waterproof, excellent as a wind breaker. We live on the beach and he gets tons of use out of it. It was his favorite Christmas gift this year. Definitely HIGHLY recommend.

Rampage Women's Brittany Boot,Camel,8.5 M US
Rampage Women's Brittany Boot,Camel,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots make my life better, December 30, 2009
Seriously, I love these boots. They look HOT and they got with everything. BUY THEM, you will not regret it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun ornament, December 19, 2009
My dad really loves The Christmas Story movie, so we got him this ornament for Christmas. It's cute, I think he'll like it. What can you really say about an ornament?!

Five Little Ducks (Raffi Songs to Read)
Five Little Ducks (Raffi Songs to Read)
by Pamela Paparone
Price: $6.99
95 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhhh..., December 19, 2009
Probably good for a younger toddler. My two and a half year old is losing interest. Also, when all the baby ducks are gone (they DO come back, with their families -FYI), my son was so sad he almost cried. Cute book with simple illustrations, classic song.

Page: 1 | 2