Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for L. McDurmon > Reviews

Browse

L. McDurmon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 86

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. McDurmon RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Kingston ValueRAM 16GB Kit of 4 (4x4GB Modules) 1600MHz DDR3 PC3-12800 ECC CL11 DIMM Intel Certified Server Memory KVR16E11K4/16I

5.0 out of 5 stars Value RAM, May 23, 2013
It's RAM. It works. It was inexpensive. I've been using it for about 2 years now without any issue. What more could you want?

Nike - Skylon Ace Swift - Clear Replacement Lenses
Nike - Skylon Ace Swift - Clear Replacement Lenses

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 23, 2013
I was given a pair of the Ace Swift glasses, but the lens were too dark for evening ride. I purchased these clear lenses. Possibly the best purchase for my biking accessories yet.

On a side note, remember one thing if you're purchasing the clear lenses guys... You're eyes are no longer shielded from view. You can't check a girl out and her not see your eyes. This sounds self explanatory, but every time I ride my bike, I completely forget that the glasses I'm wearing don't have tinted lenses.

Shimano FC-5750 Chainring (Silver, 110x50T 10 Speed)
Shimano FC-5750 Chainring (Silver, 110x50T 10 Speed)
Offered by Gap30Cycles
Price: $29.12
17 used & new from $29.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Chainring, May 23, 2013
I had an older Shimano chain ring that needed replacement due to worn down teeth. This ring works perfectly. One thing I noticed is that the chain rings have become thinner at the bolts. It doesn't affect anything but visually. The point where the chain ring meets the crank arm doesn't line up as symetrically anymore. Again, its only a visual thing, has no impact on performance.

14k Gold-Bonded Sterling Silver Tri-Color Twist Hoop Earrings
14k Gold-Bonded Sterling Silver Tri-Color Twist Hoop Earrings
Price: $102.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Larger than expected, January 1, 2013
First off, I'm a guy and I ordered these as a gift for my girlfriend. I didn't realized how large in diameter they were (site accurately shows diameter at almost 2", I just didn't realize how large that was in reference). When they arrived, I realized they were large hoops. I decided to show them to my girlfriend to make sure she didn't like them before I returned them. She didn't like them either, because they were too big.

If you like large hoops, then you'll love these. But just be sure you understand what size earring you are buying. I gave them 4 stars because the quality was good. My girlfriend and I just didn't like the size.

SYBA SD-PEX10005 PCI-Express Card 1x Parallel Port, MCS9900 Chipset
SYBA SD-PEX10005 PCI-Express Card 1x Parallel Port, MCS9900 Chipset
Price: $15.99
14 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, December 9, 2012
Purchased new computers. But our accounting software has parallel port key authenticators that are required in order to access the system. The company wanted $250 each for the new USB authenticators... this was a much cheaper solution. The card and port works perfectly
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2013 6:04 PM PST

Furinno 11138BK No Tool 3-Tier Bookcase
Furinno 11138BK No Tool 3-Tier Bookcase
Offered by VirVentures
Price: $55.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, yet surprisingly sturdy, horrible packaging, December 9, 2012
The packaging is absolutely horrible and creates the biggest mess. After that, these little bookshelves will be surprisingly sturdy. They are very simple and make perfect end pieces for either side of my tv.

ExcelSteel 202 10-Piece Kitchen Utensil With Ceramic Holder
ExcelSteel 202 10-Piece Kitchen Utensil With Ceramic Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 9, 2012
I bought this, unsure of the quality I would receive. I was very impressed with what I received. I use it everyday. If you are a snob about your utensils and require the most ergonomic perfect tools, these are not for you.

Very functional, highly recommend.

5/16" x 100 FT. Shock Cord - STD
5/16" x 100 FT. Shock Cord - STD
Offered by Bungee Shop
Price: $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 9, 2012
Bought this to use on my hobbie cat to keep some loose cables in place. Works great, it holds them in place, but allows me to grab them and pull them where they go without releasing the shock cord.

Logitech S220 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer
Logitech S220 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for system sounds and occasional multimedia, December 9, 2012
These are great speakers for the occasional news/youtube clip.

These speakers are NOT for anyone who desires to listen to music if you care anything about what it sounds like.

The New iPad 2nd 3rd 4th Generation Magnetic Smart Cover Portfolio Case by Photive With Built-In Stand - Front Back Protection Designed for 3rd 4th Generation iPad (Latest Version With Built-In Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 9, 2012
It's an iPad. Everyone has used one. And if you haven't, go find a friend with one. Or better yet, just buy an Amazon Kindle Fire, because you won't know what you're missing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9