Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Dan > Reviews

Browse

Dan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dan RSS Feed

Evil Dead (Blu-ray + UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Evil Dead (Blu-ray + UltraViolet Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Jane Levy
Offered by HOLLYWOOD DEALS
Price: $7.13
76 used & new from $2.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie!, June 21, 2013
From the second I saw the trailer for this movie, I had a feeling I was going to love it...
And I did!
There is a good balance between character development and actual horror. None of the characters feel as if they're just 'disposable'. Once the horror kicks in, it does NOT stop! Constant suspense, dread, etc. There is very little CGI in the movie, which makes everything look amazingly realistic. The gore is disgusting in the best way possible! I don't know how this movie didn't get an NC-17. This is probably one of the best horror movies I've seen in many years.

I HIGHLY recommend this to fans of the original film, and new fans!

Nostalgia PCM805 Hard & Sugar-Free Candy Cotton Candy Maker
Nostalgia PCM805 Hard & Sugar-Free Candy Cotton Candy Maker
Price: $37.87
56 used & new from $16.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, March 28, 2011
Please, dont listen to the bad reviews! This thing is great! I hvae had no problems with it. All you have to do is heat it up for about 5 minutes, then pour in some regular sugar, or drop in 2 perices of hard candy. It works great every time and I am really pleased with this item!

Tip: Using plain sugar costs alot less money and you get alot more cotton candy out of it. You can use regular food die if you want to make it colorful.

Flip UltraHD Video Camera - Blue, 4 GB, 1 Hour
Flip UltraHD Video Camera - Blue, 4 GB, 1 Hour
11 used & new from $46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 26, 2010
This honestly is a great camera! I bought it for my son, and he LOVES IT! Obviously its not at the professional level, but it is a great first camera. Also, if your planning to make youtube video's this camera is great. I am really impressed, i love it! 5/5 Stars