Profile for RSC - Nyack, NY > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RSC - Nyack, NY RSS Feed (Nyack, NY United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Timex Men's T466019J Expedition Traditional Analog Silver-Tone Bracelet Watch
Timex Men's T466019J Expedition Traditional Analog Silver-Tone Bracelet Watch
Price: $43.60
8 used & new from $42.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome, A Bit Heavy, Like New After Two Years, September 4, 2014
I love this watch. It is handsome, keeps perfect time, and is waterproof. I wear this watch for swimming laps every day, and haven't had any problems. It stands off the wrist a bit high -- but no higher than any current watch. The diameter is not so large as most new watches. It's a bit heavy for my taste, but I got used to that after wearing it while swimming for a week. It has worn very well. It still looks new, even after a couple of years.

Gillette Sensor Cartridges 10 Count
Gillette Sensor Cartridges 10 Count
Price: $19.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Give A Very Rough Shave, September 4, 2014
These Gillette Sensor blades gave me a very bad shave -- rough, not close-to-the-skin, and irritating. I don't know what's wrong with them, but they are not the same blades as I buy in the store. Maybe it's because the lubrication strip doesn't work well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2014 8:09 AM PDT

Armitron Men's 204665BKSV Silver-Tone Stainless-Steel Black Dial Dress Bracelet Watch
Price: $38.99
2 used & new from $38.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Big For Me, September 4, 2014
I found this watch to be very large -- to large for me. I returned the watch immediately. Amazon gave me a prompt refund.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2014 5:01 PM PST

Armitron Men's 204622DBSV Stainless Steel Bracelet and Blue Dial Sport Watch
Armitron Men's 204622DBSV Stainless Steel Bracelet and Blue Dial Sport Watch
Price: $44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Big For Me, September 4, 2014

StarTech.com USB to Infrared IrDA Adapter (USB2IR3)
StarTech.com USB to Infrared IrDA Adapter (USB2IR3)
3 used & new from $92.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Did Not Work With My Mac, March 16, 2014
I tried to use this as an IrDA device on my Mac, to receive signals from my IR remote control.

It did not work.

C2G / Cables to Go 30504 USB 2.0 to IDE or Serial ATA Drive Adapter (Black)
C2G / Cables to Go 30504 USB 2.0 to IDE or Serial ATA Drive Adapter (Black)
Price: $17.99
78 used & new from $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Did Not Work On Three of My Hard Drives, March 16, 2014
I tried this device on three different USB hard drives for my Mac that were known good drives.

Two drives did not spin up. One drive did spin up, but it would not mount on the Mac.

The cables fit, and the lights came on. But the drives would not mount on the Mac.

Duco Cement Multi-Purpose Household Glue - 1 fl oz
Duco Cement Multi-Purpose Household Glue - 1 fl oz
Offered by TheHardwareCityCO
Price: $4.15
23 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glue. Hard To Find. Arrived Immediately., March 16, 2014
This is the best glue for all sorts of needs.
My tube arrived almost immediately. I was really surprised about how fast it arrived.
Duco is especially good on china and glass.
If you use as little as possible, it can make an almost invisible seal.
You need to use a bit of pressure the keep the parts together, when you first assemble your project.
Using as little as possible, Duco has a short drying time.
Using too much, the cement oozes out the side, and does not dry properly.
Be careful when closing the cap. If you twist the cap too much, it will twist the body of the tube.
Have plenty of ventilation when using Duco. It smells like it contains solvents.
This stuff is hard to find in stores! I looked everywhere - hardware store, home center, supermarkets.
It used to be available everywhere, but I found it impossible to find, except on Amazon.

Carper 300 Key Chain Garage Door Opener Remote
Carper 300 Key Chain Garage Door Opener Remote
Offered by Platinum Micro, Inc.
Price: $17.68
4 used & new from $14.88

5.0 out of 5 stars It works fine. Arrived quickly. Excellent range. You'll need a jeweler's screwdirver to open the back., February 13, 2014
The product arrived quickly.
This is the correct model for my garage door opener.
The Carper 300 is easy to program, but of course you need the right code.
You need a small jeweler's screwdriver to open the back to program the DIP switches.
It has excellent range. I use it inside a building garage without a direct line-of-site to the opener. We can still open the door over 50' away.
It does not have a clip to attach to a car visor.
It comes with a piece of Velcro to stick it to the visor, but I'm not sure that the adhesive works well on felt.
The battery was included.
The flashlight isn't very strong, but is enough to see the lock on the door.
You'll want to change the key ring, because the chain that comes with the device is weak.
This is our third one.
The other two have been working fine for two years.
We have no problem with them.

Invicta Men's 8932 "Pro Diver Collection" Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Invicta Men's 8932 "Pro Diver Collection" Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Price: $53.60
18 used & new from $53.45

1.0 out of 5 stars The Box Smelled Like Burning Rubber, September 21, 2013
I couldn't even try this watch. The box smelled like burning rubber. I couldn't stand to have it in the house for one night. I had to leave it outside on the terrace until I returned it to Amazon.

Swimbuds 100% Waterproof Headphones Designed for Flip Turns! *** Underwater Audio Waterproof iPod Promotion Available - (See Details Below)
Offered by Underwater Audio
Price: $40.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Same Junky Earbuds as eBay Sells for $3.95. I Retuned Them Promptly., September 21, 2013
This item for $40 is the same junk that I bought on eBay for $3.95.
It's *exactly* the same.
The earbuds are *not* suitable for flip turns.
The plastic hooks over the ear are impossible to use.
I had to remove them immediately.
These earbuds have very poor audio fidelity.
You'd also think that for $40, you'd get some sort of carrying case. These earbuds are just in a plastic wrapper on some cardboard.
I was totally ripped-off.
If you prefer to buy earbuds from Amazon instead of eBay, then buy the Pyle earbuds from Amazon for $15.95.
Shame on you, Underwater Audio Company!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 21, 2013 12:09 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5