Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for debisong1 > Reviews

Browse

debisong1's Profile

Customer Reviews: 129

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

debisong1 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
EVER FAITH® Flower Brooch Pendant Brown Austrian Crystal Gold-Tone
EVER FAITH® Flower Brooch Pendant Brown Austrian Crystal Gold-Tone
Offered by Ever Faith Jewelry
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY LOOKS CLASSY AND EXPENSIVE, April 27, 2016
This is a beautiful large brooch. My sister is going to love it. Nice for a sweater or a coat. It looks very expensive.

Drive Medical Bath Stool With Padded Rotating Seat, White with Blue Seat
Drive Medical Bath Stool With Padded Rotating Seat, White with Blue Seat
Price: $44.99
40 used & new from $34.88

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU'LL LOVE THIS IN YOUR SHOWER, April 25, 2016
We like this stool. It is great for the shower.

Hygloss 5516 Bucket O' Buttons, 16-Ounce
Hygloss 5516 Bucket O' Buttons, 16-Ounce
Price: $7.78
18 used & new from $6.74

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS WAS A GOOD BUY, April 25, 2016
We found buttons to fit our projects. You'll definitely find what you're looking for in this bucket of buttons.

Weiman Lather Wipes - 30 ct - 2 pk
Weiman Lather Wipes - 30 ct - 2 pk
Price: $10.38
8 used & new from $10.38

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR CLEANING OUR COUCHES, April 25, 2016
We bought these for our leather couches. Works very well. Will order again.

St. Patricks Day Shamrock Wall Hanging
St. Patricks Day Shamrock Wall Hanging
Offered by Holidays R US
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars RIGHT ON TIME FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY, April 25, 2016
It's so NICE I bought one for my friend's door. She loves it.

HOTCOLOR (TM) 5 Premium Quality Dye Ink Refill Kit for HP 564 932/933 950/951 etc Inkjet Cartridge-Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow 5 X 100ML

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG TO GET THESE!, April 6, 2016
These ink cartridge re-fillers are great. I WISH I HAD DONE THIS A LONG TIME AGO! I refilled my ink cartridges today. It was so easy. I went on YouTube.com for a tutorial because the instructions in the package were wrong. It was simple after that and my printer worked right away. Perfecto

Timberland PRO Men's 47015 Titan Soft-Toe Lace-Up,Haystack Brown,13 W
Timberland PRO Men's 47015 Titan Soft-Toe Lace-Up,Haystack Brown,13 W
Price: $88.74
3 used & new from $88.74

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SHOES FOR A BUSY TEACHER, February 11, 2016
My husband wanted some shoes to wear to work in. He's a teacher who has to move around a lot. He loves these shoes. He says that they are very comfortable and they fit perfectly. He has to be on his feet all day so these shoes will be worn daily.

California Home Goods Marshmallow Roasting Fork Set, Chrome Plated, Multi-Colored, Set of 10
Offered by California Concepts
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS WAS A GREAT PURCHASE, November 18, 2015
These came right away and we really like them to roast marshmallows. I think it would work well with hot dogs too. I would recommend this purchase. They're long enough to keep you from burning your hands.

Beechfield Vermont Ladies/Womens Winter Headband (One Size) (Off White)
Beechfield Vermont Ladies/Womens Winter Headband (One Size) (Off White)
Offered by Gulliver on Tour
Price: $3.96
3 used & new from $3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS A REALLY NICE HEAD BAND!, November 18, 2015
I bought this to go with a sweater and the color matched very well. I looks very nice and is warm enough to wear if I have to be outside for any length of time. It covers my ears and that is what I was going for. It nicely frames your face for that SNOW BUNNY look!

Summerwhisper Women's Slit Cable Knit Turtleneck Pullover Sweater White 5X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE SWEATER BUT ORDER A BIGGER SIZE THAN YOU WEAR, November 18, 2015
This sweater came today. I ordered a 5x when I usually wear a 3x and it just fits. It is very stretchy which is why it fits at all. It is not oversized on me like I was hoping but it fits. It is very warm and it came earlier than the late December due date so I am very happy about that!!! It is a beautiful sweater but order a bigger size than you wear.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13