Profile for B. Elizarde > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Elizarde "Biggie B" RSS Feed (Bay Area, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Jodeci - Back To The Future: The Videos
Jodeci - Back To The Future: The Videos
DVD ~ Jodeci
Offered by MEGA Media
Price: $35.99
29 used & new from $5.48

5.0 out of 5 stars A Jodeci fan MUST buy., July 14, 2014
a MUST for any Jodeci fan. I'm 32 and I saw videos on this DVD I haven't seen since I was 11.

Buffalo Technology AirStation Turbo G High Power Wireless Ethernet Converter ( WLI-TX4-G54HP )
9 used & new from $47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU'RE TRYING TO GET DISTANT WEAK WI FI SIGNALS, U NEED THIS!!!!!, July 14, 2014
I bought this because my city offered free wi-fi, but the signal was too weak for me to use it. I bought this AIR STATION and was able to pick up the signal easily. If your on a PC the setup was easy. If your on a mac it will still work, but you just have to read the manual to get it setup.

Pedrini Wine & Bar Tempered Measuring Glass
Pedrini Wine & Bar Tempered Measuring Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy. BUY IT, July 14, 2014
some of the best money I ever spent. i still use this glass today. buy it.

Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives
Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives
by Dan Millman
Price: $9.60
269 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not a big book reader, but this book changed my life, July 14, 2014
changed my life

Logitech Optical Marble Mouse (USB/PS2)
Logitech Optical Marble Mouse (USB/PS2)
Offered by Robert`s Fojjer
Price: $30.00
16 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great mouse but...., July 14, 2014
I LOVE THIS MOUSE but....

its so well made that it could not be a mistake that the beginning of the wire next to the mouse frays so easily. THey must of done that by design so you'll buy another one. Wrap some tape around the beginning of the wire to prevent it from bending otherwise you'll be buying another one in less then a year.

Memorex Standard DVD Cases - 10 Pack
Memorex Standard DVD Cases - 10 Pack
Price: $6.93
38 used & new from $4.71

5.0 out of 5 stars u get what you pay for cheap cost, cheap quality, July 14, 2014
cost is cheap, quality is cheap

Sons of Soul
Sons of Soul
Price: $5.99
225 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A must own for any R&B fan, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Sons of Soul (Audio CD)
One of the best complete albums I own. A must own for any R&B fan and I mean "must".

The Ride
The Ride
DVD ~ Yaphet Kotto
3 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm on the fence with this one, July 14, 2014
This review is from: The Ride (DVD)
I only bought this because I heard a rumor that CNN hottie Lynne Russell was in it. There was a women that could of been her that was in it for 2 seconds, but I couldn't tell.

SuperMediaStore High Glossy Laser / Inkjet White CD Label (50 Sheets 100 CD Labels) Full Coverage 22mm

5.0 out of 5 stars u get A LOT for what you pay for, July 14, 2014
You get what your pay for. This was more expensive then it's competitors, but it was higher quality material.

Please Save My Earth
Please Save My Earth
DVD ~ Ted Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars but after that I guarantee you will LOVE IT, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Please Save My Earth (DVD)
Some DVD's you can watch over and over and not get tired of it. for me this is one of those DVD's. If you're not into Anime you might have to stomach through the first 2 episodes, but after that I guarantee you will LOVE IT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5