Profile for KathyAnneArt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KathyAnneArt "kathyanneart" RSS Feed (Prescott, AZ USA)

Kiss Me (Fool's Gold)
Kiss Me (Fool's Gold)
by Susan Mallery
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $6.19
73 used & new from $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Read from Susan Mallery!, July 14, 2015
Loved this book from beginning to end. It was a fast read and I had a tough time putting it down. A wonderful story of characters taking a look at what isn't working and moving forward to get what they want. I am not going to talk about the plot and characters to spoil anything. I will say that something was revealed about one of the older characters of Fools Gold that was the first real look at where she came from in her life.

I read all of Susan Mallery's books and this will go on my favorites shelf. You could read this as a stand alone or get into reading the entire series of Fools Gold. It's always fun to see where Susan will go with her next addition to the series—she always entertains.

Hot
Hot
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun read!, May 4, 2015
This review is from: Hot (Kindle Edition)
I have been reading Elizabeth Hoyt's books for awhile, but none of the ones she wrote as Julia Harper. This was fast moving enjoyable reading. Not predictable and I loved the characters. I purchased a couple more of her books written of Julia Harper right after I read this.

Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry: A Workshop in Painting with Fire
Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry: A Workshop in Painting with Fire
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, November 8, 2014
Barbara's material is well written and tells the complete story. I have learned a lot from this and her videos!! Love this book.

Dreams of Lilacs (De Piaget series Book 16)
Dreams of Lilacs (De Piaget series Book 16)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy fun read, May 7, 2014
I have to say that I am a fan of Lynn Kurland—read everything she writes and has written. When waiting for a new release I reread some of the older ones. That said for this story—"Dreams of Lilacs—it was wonderfully enjoyable. It was funny and warm and Isabelle and Gervase were a super mix.

Since reading all the stories about most of the characters, it's always great to reunite with the de Piaget family encompassed by the tales Lynn is telling. It is helpful to know the characters since it makes it more enjoyable, but the book also stands on it's own.

Once again a new fabulous Lynn Kurland novel!!

Satechi ST-K100 Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard with Integrated Jog Slider Mouse ideal for Apple Tv 3(6.1) PS3, HTPC, PC & Mac Computers, Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, Note 2, Note 3, Galaxy Tab 10.1, iPhone 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S & 4, iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Air, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nokia Lumia 520, Lumia 1020, and other smartphones and tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, September 21, 2013
I recently sold my laptop and now travel with the 13" Cintique HD and a mac mini and needed a keyboard. I purchased another lightweight keyboard for travel, but wanted a really small size one. After looking at this keyboard a few times—decided to go for it. It works wonderfully for me and I don't have a larger keyboard on my lap or in front of my screen. It is also nice for my iPad or iPhone.
So far I am happy with my purchase.

American Tourister Luggage Ilite Supreme 25 Inch Spinner Suitcase, Honeysuckle, 25 Inch
Offered by PORTMANTOS
Price: $107.99
2 used & new from $107.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Suitcase was trashed after one flight, September 21, 2013
I was extremely disappointed in this suitcase. One flight and the suitcase came out bent up in the frame and torn around the seams. Some of the things in it were missing. The airlines gave me a suitcase to bring my stuff home in and because I was a bit shocked I never thought to take the destroyed suitcase with me so there was nothing to get my money refunded from the company. I ended up paying for the suitcase when my credit card statement arrived a couple weeks later. I wouldn't have given it a one except that was the lowest I could go.

Seriously do not buy this suitcase. I have been flying the same airlines for the last 4 years over 6 times a year and have never had a problem with a suitcase until this one just plain fell apart on me.

Gift of Magic (A Novel of the Nine Kingdoms)
Gift of Magic (A Novel of the Nine Kingdoms)
by Lynn Kurland
Price: $11.56
74 used & new from $1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, February 3, 2012
Before I started this book I reread the other books in this trilogy. I did the same for both the Nine Kingdom trilogies. I absolutely love Lynn Kurland-read all her books and many times retread them. For "Gift of Magic" I wanted to make sure I could remember all the characters from before. I was glad I was up to date with what was going on. Then for kicks I thought I would read some reviews without reading any spoilers and was a bit surprised at the negative reviews, but didn't want to ruin my experience so I skimmed some and then read the book.

I won't go into any detail since a lot of reviews did, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. For me it was a page turner. I would never let reviews keep me from reading "Gift of Magic" since I waited a year to find out what happens to Ruith and Sarah. I did think I may not like the book based on the reviews. Wrong! If I had let the reviews decide for me I would have missed a great book. For me it was a page turner. It just proves how different readers are and how they look at things. Read it for yourself, but be sure to read the first 2 and for a real treat read all 6.

Now if there is one more trilogy- did we meet the characters yet? I'd love to know.

One Enchanted Evening
One Enchanted Evening
by Lynn Kurland
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
100 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it! Another keeper from Lynn Kurland, May 2, 2010
I loved this book, But I am a Lynn Kurland fan. I own all her books and have to admit, go back from time to time to reread them. While I was reading this one, I couldn't help wondering how she keeps it all straight. In this book, Lynn also gives us a look at other characters from the past and where they are now. Fun stuff!

"One Enchanted Evening" is truly a romance. Time travel themes inspire all sorts of imaginary ideas and Ms. Kurland is truly a master when it comes to developing the subject. It makes me want to visit castles in England and wonder, is it possible? The feeling of this book, is romantic throughout. When I finished reading, I wanted to read it again. Pippa and Montgomery were truly meant for each other. The travel between the centuries has a flow that keeps you interested. It is a good mix of modern and historic. Imagine meeting the king of England in person, not in you history book.

The book is probably better if you know all the characters that pop up throughout. It also left me wondering when John will turn up. Who is next?

If you haven't read Lynn Kurland before, you should try this one. Yeah, Cindy is a little annoying, but she is supposed to be. Lynn Kurland never disappoints. "One Enchanted Evening" is a awesome read and now one of my favorites from her.