Profile for Alexis Coxon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 327

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alexis Coxon RSS Feed (Holt, MI, USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Olay Total Effects Fragrance Free Featherweight Moisturizer with SPF 15, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Central Coast Merchants
Price: $15.75
15 used & new from $7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer moisturizer and sunscreen, April 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Really nice, lightweight moisturizer with sunscreen. Perfect for summer. Does make me a tad shiny, so I make sure to put powder on afterward (but I always do that anyway).

L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Serum, 1 fl. oz.
L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Serum, 1 fl. oz.
Price: $70.00
3 used & new from $70.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant but overpriced, February 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a fairly light, floral-scented serum. It isn't overly sticky (which I hate about some serums) and seems to sink into your skin quickly. I can't say that I've noticed any particular benefit from it, and I don't know that it's moisturizing enough for me for a Michigan winter. Might be nice for summer (nighttime only -- no sunscreen).

The Little Book of Thin: Foodtrainers Plan-It-to-Lose-It Solutions for Every Diet Dilemma
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific book -- though as some have said, February 5, 2015
Terrific book -- though as some have said, can be a bit on the highly restrictive side. I generally allow myself two fruits and two carbs most days (though I try to keep them sensible -- a piece of whole-wheat toast instead of, say, a Little Debbie) and have lost 5 pounds in less than two weeks.

What I really love is her suggestions for eating out (that you can choose one of four things -- bread, starchy veggie, booze or dessert) and other tips such as "Spartan days" for when you're planning a celebration or other big event that same week. She also gives some good suggestions for foods -- I've fallen in love with Siggi's yogurt since trying it after reading about it here.

Overall, I just found the tone and advice very motivating and realistic.

CANIDAE Grain Free Pure Land with Fresh Bison for Dogs
CANIDAE Grain Free Pure Land with Fresh Bison for Dogs
Price: $53.19
15 used & new from $52.65

4.0 out of 5 stars My dog loved it! I like that it has "real" ingredients, January 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My dog loved it! I like that it has "real" ingredients, not byproducts. Ingredients for the Pure Land are: Bison, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, peas, chickpeas, canola oil, suncured alfalfa, natural flavor, minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, mixed tocopherols (a natural source of vitamin E)

HOWEVER, at this price, feeding a large dog (a 90-pound German shepherd, in my case) is really cost-prohibitive. At the average recommended serving for a dog the size of mine, the 24-pound bag would last just 24 days. Yikes!

CulCharge Smallest Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone & iPad Apple MFI Certified
CulCharge Smallest Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone & iPad Apple MFI Certified
Price: $25.00
3 used & new from $24.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, flawed execution, January 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The keychain part of the adapter is brilliant, because this thing is so tiny you WILL lose it if it isn't attached to something. Unfortunately, it was so flimsy that it immediately broke when I tried to put it on my keychain. And it immediately disappeared into the depths of my purse, never to be seen again.

Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Irish Creme Liquid Singles, .375-Ounce Creamers (Pack of 200)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, tasty solution for coffee on the job, December 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Yummy and convenient. I only wish these came in a bigger size because I need three! However, for counting calories, these are way more convenient than measuring out X tablespoons of a bottled creamer.. Also much nicer at work than keeping a big bottle in the fridge (which is prone to spillage, theft or being inadvertently tossed out).

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive, 2. fl. oz.
Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive, 2. fl. oz.
Price: $39.00
4 used & new from $39.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Works OK, smells awful, December 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This seems to make my skin feel a bit smoother and more even -- however, although this is marked as for sensitive skin, if you REALLy have sensitive skin, it may be a bit too much. And I also get the feeling that getting it in your eyes would probably be incredibly painful. However, my main complaint is the odor. It doesn't smell remotely like green apples, which I expected. I can't quite pinpoint the scent, but it's strong and it's NOT pleasant -- I felt I had to apologize to my fiance when i was using this near him the other day~

Star Wars Hero Multivitamin Gummy, 120 Count
Star Wars Hero Multivitamin Gummy, 120 Count
Price: $7.96
10 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids MAY get to eat some of these., December 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Wow, these are good. My kids go nuts for them -- it helps that they're little Star Wars fanatics, though. It IS hard to tell what the vitamins themselves are supposed to be. My 7-year-old maintained he had one that was the Millennium Falcon, but I was hard-pressed to tell if he was right or not. Anyway,they taste great, and the kids are excited to take them, which you can't say for all vitamins. I've been known to have a couple myself. Or more than a couple. Yum.

Baby Banz earBanZ Kids Hearing Protection, White, 2 -12+ YEARS
Baby Banz earBanZ Kids Hearing Protection, White, 2 -12+ YEARS
Offered by SPH
Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and functional, November 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got these for my oldest, who is fairly sensitive to loud noises and large crowds, to use when we go someplace noisy, like sporting events. However, before I even got a chance for HIM to test them out, I gave them a test-run with his three-year-old sister. We had a windy night with lots of rain -- and in a metal-roofed house in the country, that can be LOUD. The noise was scaring her and keeping her awake, so we put these on her. Worked like a charm, and they were apparently comfortable, as she fell right asleep. They also look absolutely adorable!

OXO Good Grips Zester
OXO Good Grips Zester
Price: $9.99
10 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another win from OXO, November 21, 2014
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Zester (Kitchen)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Great zester -- also works wonderfully for a nice fine grate on parmesan and other very hard cheeses.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20