Profile for Ashlee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ashlee RSS Feed (Manteca, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers, Size 4, Economy Plus Pack, 192 Count
Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers, Size 4, Economy Plus Pack, 192 Count
Price: $47.17
25 used & new from $43.58

1.0 out of 5 stars Recent changes negatively affect performance, November 24, 2014
I recently purchased a HUGE box of size 4 Snug N Dry diapers online. There was no advertisement of any change or "improvement". When I opened the box I was surprised to see a different pattern on the diaper. I hoped and prayed that the pattern was the only change to the diaper we used and loved. I was super disappointed to find that the diapers had been re-designed and are now thinner and less absorbent. My daughter has urine leaks with these newly designed diapers that we never had with the old ones. I called customer service (having heard wonderful things about their customer service department), and was told they did make changes to sizes 3 and up, making them "slimmer to fit closer to the body" I was told they do not reimburse customers and have no money back guarantee, but they can make a note about the problems I have with the diapers. That is no way to keep a customer. It is not right to just up and change a product without any warning or change on the box and then not back your product up. I now have almost 200 diapers that I cannot return and am out a lot of money for a product that causes me more laundry and clean-up. As another reviewer stated, these new diapers are guaranteed to leak. I guess I'm going to have to use them during the day for extremely short periods of time and hope for the best as I cannot afford to waste that much money. Due to the change in the product and dissatisfaction with Kimberly Clark customer service, I guess I will have to switch to Pampers. I no longer recommend these diapers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2014 3:40 PM PST

Ema Jane - Grosgrain Bows Glued to Soft Stretchy Headbands (17 Pack)
Ema Jane - Grosgrain Bows Glued to Soft Stretchy Headbands (17 Pack)
Offered by Ema Jane
Price: $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these. The bow is the perfect size, August 19, 2014
Love these. The bow is the perfect size, in my opinion. They all arrived in good condition, I just had to pull off some hot glue strings. No big deal. The only thing that I didn't love was that some of the headbands seemed a little more stretched out than others. The white one, for instance, didn't fit my baby's head right away while the navy fit better. My baby is now a month old and they all seem to fit well. None of them leave marks on her head and they all look totally adorable. Great selection of colors for a fair price!

Ema Jane - Mini Satin Mesh Hair Flowers Glued to Iridescent Skinny Headbands (18 Pack)
Offered by Ema Jane
Price: $25.00
2 used & new from $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the variety of colors for the price, August 19, 2014
These are cute. The headbands are the perfect size for my 1 month old's head. They don't leave any marks on her head which is my main requirement for a headband. The flowers are a little smaller than I had thought/hoped they'd be, but they're a good size for everyday wear I suppose. Despite being crammed into a small plastic bag, all of the flowers are in good shape. I just pulled them out and removed some random glue strings and they were ready to wear. For the variety of colors you get, you really can't beat these headbands. I also bought the mini grosgrain bows glued to headbands made by the same company and those are awesome. I actually prefer the size of the bow to the size of the flower. I've posted a picture comparing the sizes.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Otterbox Symmetry Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - Aqua Sky
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars attractive and decent protection, July 11, 2014
This is a much more attractive option for an otterbox case. I got the aqua color and I really like the way it looks on my white phone. It seems like it will do a decent job at protecting my phone...not as good as the defender or commuter cases, but that's the price you pay for a more compact, sleek case.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - Realtree Camo - Max 4HD/Black
Offered by tahoetrading
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection and cool camo design, July 11, 2014
This case is perfect for my husband. He had the same type for his previous phone, but it had some neon green accents that were kind of ugly. We both like that this case is just the camo and black. Ad with all of our previous otterbox cases, this one is high quality and will do a great job at protecting the phone from everyday wear and tear and from falls.

Genuine Toyota Accessories PT908-03120-20 Front and Rear All-Weather Floor Mat - (Black), Set of 4
Offered by AutoPartExperts
Price: $79.49
21 used & new from $69.44

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal for a great product, May 31, 2014
These fit my 2013 Camry very well. I love that they can be easily cleaned and don't slide around like the cheap carpet mats I had previously. I was concerned that they may have a rubber or chemical smell to them like some other mats I've looked at, but they don't stink at all! Very happy with my purchase.

Davinci Jenny Lind 3-in-1 Convertable Crib, White
Davinci Jenny Lind 3-in-1 Convertable Crib, White
Price: $199.00
3 used & new from $199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic beauty with updated safety, March 25, 2014
We originally bought a second hand Jenny Lind crib and planned on painting it. Unsure of how safe that could actually be and because we needed to use a recall kit to remedy the drop-side rail, we decided to scrap that idea. We got this brand new one at a steal and are thrilled with it. It seems much more solid than the older models and is definitely safer. It's such a classically beautiful crib and it's going to look great in my baby girl's finished nursery. The only things I don't love about the crib are the gold casters (seriously-why couldn't they be silver or black?) and how the ends of the crib have exposed screws. Neither of those are really a big deal though.

Incipio HT-351 DualPro Case for HTC One - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black/Neon Pink
Price: $16.07
10 used & new from $14.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, September 18, 2013
This case fits well and is slim, while still providing protection. The material that the outside layer is made of feels really nice to the touch, but shows finger prints like no other! It's not easy to get on and off, so if you're looking to remove your case frequently, don't buy this one. Unfortunately, my puppy got a hold of my phone and chewed on it. The phone was a total loss due to her chewing all the way down to the lcd display, but the back of the phone was damage free because of this case. There are some chew marks on the case, but none of it affected the part of the phone covered by the case. I'd say it protects very well.

8MM Black High Polish / Matte Finish Men's Tungsten Ring Wedding Band Sz 12.5
8MM Black High Polish / Matte Finish Men's Tungsten Ring Wedding Band Sz 12.5
Offered by Metal Factory
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't ask for a better deal, September 18, 2013
We ended up getting this ring after seeing the outrageous prices jewelry stores wanted for the same thing. One of the salespeople at one of the jewelry stores we went to said he didn't even recommend the black tungsten because the black wears off and scratches easily. My then future husband really wanted the black, so I searched high and low for an affordable option that came in his size (12.5). Half sizes after 12 seem to be hard to come by, so I was thrilled to find this one. It arrived in fantastic shape and has so far held up for the couple of months he's worn it. He works with his hands and bangs it quite frequently. There's one small area on the underside of the band that has some scratches, but they're barely noticeable. The ring has the same great look and feel as all of the ones we looked at in jewelry stores for $500+. I'm VERY satisfied with this purchase. For the price, you can't go wrong.

Update International Wide Stainless Steel Sandwich and Butter Spreader
Update International Wide Stainless Steel Sandwich and Butter Spreader
Offered by Valley Mall
Price: $5.45
9 used & new from $5.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same, September 18, 2013
I bought these a while back for my grandparents. They gave me one of them to try and I loved it. I found myself needing more of them so I placed another order. The ones that came the second time were not the same. The blade was slightly smaller and shaped a little differently...no biggie. The problem is that after less than 2 months of normal use and washing, they're starting to rust. My old one still looks great, but the new ones are all rusting. Big bummer!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6